• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Master Raven

Smash Master
Guys, what do you think of MK vs GW on RC? Vinnie took me there and ***** me on it yesterday but I'd rather play a good GW on RC than a good ICs on FD.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Err...sorta late on this. But thank you very much for the advice as well as input guys. :)
(it made me feel loads better xD)
I'm just going to try my best...and play for myself. Haha. Guess I can't become a top player over night.

I just saw Thor! Twas amazing! :p The guy who played thor was awesome! :lick:

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
Err...sorta late on this. But thank you very much for the advice as well as input guys. :)
(it made me feel loads better xD)
I'm just going to try my best...and play for myself. Haha. Guess I can't become a top player over night.

I just saw Thor! Twas amazing! :p The guy who played thor was awesome! :lick:
Did you stick around for the after credits?

etecoon

Smash Hero
And if you're playing to make people think you're good, well..some people won't ever think you're good no matter how good you actually get lol. You shouldn't play for other people.
this is especially true if you main MK, even if you become one of the better ones a lot of people won't respect you just for that anyway. can't please everyone

Guys, what do you think of MK vs GW on RC? Vinnie took me there and ***** me on it yesterday but I'd rather play a good GW on RC than a good ICs on FD.
GAW is a backwards MU compared to most in that he gains more from janky weird stages like RC and brinstar than MK does, neutrals are really good against him lol

IC's make me curl up in the corner and cry regardless of what stage it's on :/

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Least WiFi is better than nothing....

Side note: I think our local scene is finally starting showing up again.

Another side note: P-4, that infraction was so rude of you....

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Least WiFi is better than nothing....

Side note: I think our local scene is finally starting showing up again.

Another side note: P-4, that infraction was so rude of you....
Yes, true ;_;
Have I ever infracted either of you before? Pretty sure I haven't.

I'm too lenient with all of you, so for once I decided to show you guys you're not getting away with everything. I let a lot slide and a majority of the time I give warnings when I do anything.

Not only did you troll the poor kid but it was blatant spam, if you have a problem with this all I can say is...

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Oh right, that one, I just looked at it, I warned everyone before hand more than once and obviously you didn't want to listen :ohwell:

etecoon

Smash Hero
that topic deserved to be trolled and you should feel bad about yourself as a human being for defending it.

"the poor kid"

brb throwing up

Player-3

Smash Hero
i've been playing baten kaitos recently since i found the disc

the game is such a troll man

oh look! a shop vendor in the town! i need to stock up on potions!

-looks in shop-

WTF THERES ONLY 3 OF THESE ****S THAT HEAL 40% OF HP ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEEEEEEEEE I HAVE LIKE 4 PARTY MEMBERS

fun game though, good soundtrack

Player-3

Smash Hero
yo

real talk

jimmy dean sausage egg and cheese croissant biscuits are ****ing delicious considering they come in a box

(just had one for the first time and o lawdy)

Top Bottom