• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Oh, I dunno. You can figure it out when you see each other, I guess. I just want money from Jerm :p

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Ive often seen Orion and Kaos matches go to time vs. Leon/Mr-R and you tell me they play overly aggressive ...

I would actually prefer to play deffensive vs. Snake much more than playing deffensive vs. Marth.
I've never had a match go to time vs Ramin in tournament outside of me timing out his Link with Jiggs in LTs.

I honestly think Marth gets like 6:4ed by MK. I just got so upset whenever I get hit by dumb **** lol, little mistakes = the gayest punishment ever. I do really have a lot of room for improvement on that MU still. Tipper/UpB/Grab release/Dair/2nd hit Nair is homo.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Ye ***** I invented dat hoe
Does it work on all %s?

Sorry, Im sorta in charge of the Jigglypuff guide so It's something I should know. So the MU can go from "screwed" to "hopelessly screwed" lol

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
rofl. I was wondering how long it would take you to notice. I'm sure Robin would appreciate my efforts.

^_^

Master Raven

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAAqvMd9Kzw

MM between MVD and I that I won 3-2. This was 2 weeks ago. And yes I get real greedy with my upBs and glides which made for costly hits :| I don't think I use glide attack good enough lol I need to learn how to utilize its range effectively because I underestimate it so I've yet to glide attack a shield from a safe distance to escape. Also I realize that my random Dsmashes (I used em as a mixup in case MVD would like rush at my right away or something) whenever I'm really close are real risky... I'll think of something else to replace that :]

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Your edge guarding game one was poop

But I was glad to see you adjust it the rest of the games, you have a really solid MK, I wish I had your reaction time :(

Master Raven

Smash Master
Thanks it has been a while since I've played a good Snake offline so I got caught by surprise by some things and I think I need to get better w/ my edgeguarding in general anyway since there are a lot of opportunities I saw where I could've easily made a better decision. I am learning though

Player-4

See you in 25 years
If you keep playing like you did in that set I could see you being top 10 in Florida, and yeah there were times on Frigate I though, damn that Snake should have died about 10 different times off stage lol

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm confident that I'll get PRed this year it's just I never went to tournies consistently lol but I am working to it. I've learned a lot recently from watching my most recent offline matches so I will do my best to replace bad habits with hard reads ;]

Fun random fact about FL: Seibrik, Nick Riddle and ESAM live on the same street (and since the latter two on brothers, same house). I live about 20 minutes from those guys although Seibrik is usually the one who goes to play me but I've learned A LOT from him over the years and it's had a big impact on the way I approach this game psychologically.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
My reaction time is awesome. I just need mindgames. xD
Got 2nd at samurai kirby tournament! (Reaction game)

So I just had indian food for the first time...and oh my godness it was wonderful. ;)

:phone:

Top Bottom