• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Hi I'm Affinity and I post stuff from 8 years ago because that's how far behind we are technologically in Mexico.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
inb4 Virg infracts Affinity for censor bypassing even though his post was epic ****ing win (I saved the pics too

lilseph

Smash Ace
Well now we know for sure that if you leave Dina, that this social will be extremly slow (or dead). Don't leave us :)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
****ing **** man. You people can't ****ing wait more than 6 hours for a new god**** post? What the **** is wrong with you people. There's so much more **** to do than just posting online. Go outside. Plant a tree. Volunteer at a homeless shelter. Call your grandparents. Hang out with friends. Smoke some dope. ****ing do anything god ****it! You people voted for Hubert Humphrey! And you killed Jesus!

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
****ing **** man. You people can't ****ing wait more than 6 hours for a new god**** post? What the **** is wrong with you people. There's so much more **** to do than just posting online. Go outside. Plant a tree. Volunteer at a homeless shelter. Call your grandparents. Hang out with friends. Smoke some dope. ****ing do anything god ****it! You people voted for Hubert Humphrey! And you killed Jesus!
lmao gates tooguud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgk4Cd7h6ak

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
The tournament I was at this past weekend had a Brawl Minus side event and the song for every stage was Guile's Theme :urg: I think I may have been completely conditioned to it by now *weeps*

But I figured Dina could enjoy some moments in here, and the rest of you should watch it too, it's a good waste of time :D

eh? BPC? Didn't expect to see you here :laugh: I've never watched the Boondocks a day in my life. I also haven't had cable for a long majority of that life, so this may not mean anything at all.

NNID
Budget_Player
I've been maining MK in tournaments nubtastic european wifi for quite a while now, it's only natural I'd show up here. I love the bat, what can I say (plus it's not a competitively sound decision to main any other character, tee hee). Once I get my Y-splitters and second RCA cable, I'll start posting vids of my MK in bad european wifi.

Also helped out Queen Killjoy on her FB thingy. And posted a guide on how to beat tornado, from a purely technical standpoint.

Swear to god though, it's gonna be hard to stick around here without flaming scrubs alienating myself from everyone else. Although that damage has already been done...

oh hey look it's 2 in the morning

/goes off to sleep

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I've been maining MK in tournaments nubtastic european wifi for quite a while now, it's only natural I'd show up here. I love the bat, what can I say (plus it's not a competitively sound decision to main any other character, tee hee). Once I get my Y-splitters and second RCA cable, I'll start posting vids of my MK in bad european wifi.

Also helped out Queen Killjoy on her FB thingy. And posted a guide on how to beat tornado, from a purely technical standpoint.

Swear to god though, it's gonna be hard to stick around here without flaming scrubs alienating myself from everyone else. Although that damage has already been done...

/goes off to sleep
competitively...sound...

*facepalm*

I hate your logic, because it shouldn't be allowed to be true :urg: And don't worry about flaming people; no one in this thread ever talks about MK, or Brawl at all for that matter :laugh:

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Welcome, BPC :)

Some of us talk about MK (like me because I'm in love with him).

@the textures: Those are pretty cute and cool, but I can't really fap to that. idk the idea of having intercourse with something as cute as that would make me feel bad, like I violated it or something :/

etecoon

Smash Hero

/goes off to sleep
tbh I think people dislike you more for advocating...pretty much every stage being legal than wanting MK banned

maybe just me lol

idc if MK is banned, the day norfair or distant planet becomes a standard stage I'm quitting this game.

Top Bottom