• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I'm getting kinda of annoyed at how many people use dark metaknight nowadays. :\

I'm going all original knight. :|
I KNOW! I was just commenting on that the other day. I use original, but lately I've been using WhiteKnight, which is the color I started with. I kinda follow in Dojo's footsteps since he's the MK I look up to and most admire.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Well I'm sick of it. I remember waaaay back in the day when people used WhiteOutKnight. I don't really like green mk, although his copper colored shoes are interesting. :O
I pick dark MK cus it's the one that looks coolest to me lol. reminds me of gengar kinda and gengar is cool. He also looks more like a jet when he is dark to me. white's ok
I don't like original/red/green cus the brightness of the mask contrasts with the other parts and i don't like that and pink is just ugly

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I pick dark MK cus it's the one that looks coolest to me lol. reminds me of gengar kinda and gengar is cool. He also looks more like a jet when he is dark to me. white's ok
I don't like original/red/green cus the brightness of the mask contrasts with the other parts and i don't like that and pink is just ugly
FACE IT! YOU'RE JUST AN M2K FaNBOYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
LOL. M2k fanboy! xD
I really like pink mk too, but lately I have been using the original one. I love both of those colors. <3 I really wish pink mk looked like this....

Kaffei

Smash Hero
pink MK wouldn't be so bad if it didnt have that weird color pattern on the cape collar part and his eyes are grey wtf?!!

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
LOL. M2k fanboy! xD
I really like pink mk too, but lately I have been using the original one. I love both of those colors. <3 I really wish pink mk looked like this....
wow thats so cool did you make that? It's really pretty I approve!

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
I personally just think Dark MK is coolest, but before I knew anything about competitive Brawl, I would always use White MetaKnight because at first I didn't really like how Dark MK looked until I realized how cool that color looked.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I use white.
I'm annoyed that EVERYONE here uses metaknight (although I'm the only one who mains him), they already use Original, Green, Pink and White; I'd use Red or Blue (dark), but I like White the most....

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
I use white.
I'm annoyed that EVERYONE here uses metaknight (although I'm the only one who mains him), they already use Original, Green, Pink and White; I'd use Red or Blue (dark), but I like White the most....
You're annoyed that everyone uses MetaKnight on the Meta Knight boards? That's why it's called the MK boards.
EDIT: I also main MK.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I use white.
Wait for it....

You're annoyed that everyone uses MetaKnight on the Meta Knight boards? That's why it's called the MK boards.
NOW!^

And I main MK too >_>

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I use white.
uh..... are u high?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
With "here" I meant "here in my place/city/mexican town"...... lol @everyone misunderstanding.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

k

theunabletable

Smash Lord
I main ONLY MK.

I'm a faithful partner, no messin' around with other characters for me.

And I play dark MK. And when I play the ditto with someone who gets the dark color, I play the default costume.

NNID
Budget_Player
Mexico has Tijuana. Tijuana TOs are beyond ********. I want to be able to dair camp, dammit.

I play pretty much just MK, although when I absolutely have to prove a point, I tend to pull out my Marth (usually on onett).

etecoon

Smash Hero
I hate it when those TO's tell me I can't air camp in super long distance brawl- wifi too

wait

Player-3

Smash Hero
bpc is trying to prove brawl isn't a competitive game by adding ******** stages to the stage list.

if you want to play a fun game on all the stages play friendlies for lolz

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
No aircamping? really?
As a local TO, only thing I change about ruleset is adding lots of stages (Like Hanenbow and GHZ for teams lol).

NNID
Budget_Player
No aircamping? really?
As a local TO, only thing I change about ruleset is adding lots of stages (Like Hanenbow and GHZ for teams lol).
LOL, that's even further than I'd go. You didn't hear TKD and a bunch of other top mexicans advocate a rule where, if the time runs out, the character with the most airtime loses?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I just realized that I should probably stop calling Affinity a Mexican since there are now actual Mexicans who read this thread.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
For teams only.
MX-BBR (Mexican Brawl BackRoom) is so mind-closed about stage legality.
They wannot PS2 since it's annoying, for example...

And yes, I heard that TKD thing. We didn't liked it. People from MXBBR wants to make every timeout a 3minute, 1-stock, same stage rematch.

EDIT:
@Gates: Go ahead, I wouldn't mind.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Every timeout? Even stock leads?
I'm pretty sure they haven't defined it yet, since it's still being discussed; but I think it probably will be like that, since no battle last 8 minutes unless someone blantanlty stalls/planks.

NNID
Budget_Player
For teams only.
MX-BBR (Mexican Brawl BackRoom) is so mind-closed about stage legality.
They wannot PS2 since it's annoying, for example...
MUST... AVOID... MASSIVE... BOUT... OF... RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

PS2 = god tier stage. Ridiculously well-balanced, and the hazards require a lot of skill to deal with but can't kill you. **** people who want that stage banned, and people who don't ban it should consider it for the starter list.

And yes, I heard that TKD thing. We didn't liked it. People from MXBBR wants to make every timeout a 3minute, 1-stock, same stage rematch.
So not all mexicans are completely insane. Thank god.

Also stages only being legal for teams is a bad idea because each teams match eventually boils down to either 2v1 or 1v1.

Top Bottom