• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
it's not that he does not like you he was just slightly creeped out that you were talking to your self

etecoon

Smash Hero
I kinda like PS2, I've been to a few tournies where it was legal and people kept CPing me there and I kept winning, apparently it's a really good snake stage

onett...lol

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
well just don't do it out loud that's kinda strange and you could get reactions like the one you got from P-4
i don't like PS2 it's like my worse stage for both my secondary and main

NNID
Budget_Player
PS2 is fine, and it's legal here in Houston. But Onett, lol that stage should be obvious why it's not legal.
The threat posed by walls and a walkoff is quite overblown when you consider that every 10 seconds or so you need to block, dodge, or jump, all of which can be punished by a smart player. I can understand the reaction to it, but IMO it really deserves more testing... I've been looking for a decent DDD, DK, or Diddy to play me on that stage to show how busted the walkoffs and such is (I go marth for those occasions so that I'm CGable lol), but it's ****ing stupid on wifi.

I kinda like PS2, I've been to a few tournies where it was legal and people kept CPing me there and I kept winning, apparently it's a really good snake stage

onett...lol
Lol yeah, Shaya made a few really good posts about the stage. If it's really that good for snake, it's disappointing for those of us advocating it as ridiculously balanced... I favor it over Frigate or Delfino as a counterpick, but only because nobody really knows how to play the stage and I enjoy gameplay on it immensely (Hell, I'm not even good at it, I just really like it and kinda suck at frigate).

EDIT: DAMMIT BRAIN STOP ****ING WITH ME

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
just wanted to point this out

notice how since I put that ****** virtualcruncher on ignore he never comes here anymore? I'm enjoying it
and i know im not the only one, either

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I have this stuck in my head

<object width="30" height="30"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5kiKM2f2j_o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5kiKM2f2j_o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="30" height="30"></embed></object>

Edit:

Vocal why do you hang around here if you hate MK? And don't say "it's the posters around here"

Don't be hatin on MK in an MK social >_>

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I have this stuck in my head

<object width="30" height="30"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5kiKM2f2j_o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5kiKM2f2j_o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="30" height="30"></embed></object>

Edit:

Vocal why do you hang around here if you hate MK? And don't say "it's the posters around here"

Don't be hatin on MK in an MK social >_>
But it IS because of the posters lol ^_^ I came in to see what the reaction to Brood v. M2K was and found random SF videos posted by Dina. Meh, just lurked since then

I'll be stealthier with my hatred from now on ;)

Pokemon da bess :D

Player-4

See you in 25 years
But it IS because of the posters lol ^_^ I came in to see what the reaction to Brood v. M2K was and found random SF videos posted by Dina. Meh, just lurked since then

I'll be stealthier with my hatred from now on ;)

And what game is that from?
First of all, you were around before Brood vs M2K, that was like last week rofl

Second, your sig isn't subtle

Third... WTF?! Son you must have been deprived as a child, how do you not know what theme this is? Team Rocket's hide out from Red/Blue, gawd.

Dinah take care of the non-believer!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
First of all, you were around before Brood vs M2K, that was like last week rofl

Second, your sig isn't subtle

Third... WTF?! Son you must have been deprived as a child, how do you not know what theme this is? Team Rocket's hide out from Red/Blue, gawd.

Dinah take care of the non-believer!
Nuh-uh! I know for a fact that I came in to see the reaction lol, I think I came here once before then but didn't post.

And I forget that's there sometimes :( Maybe I'll change it soon *lays in wait for something sig-worthy to appear*

And yes I was lol, at least in my younger years. My first Pokemon game was Gold; I didn't play Red til like 2 years after that

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
im sorrrrrrrrrrrry ive been busyyyyyyy getting ready for interview! That song was from the old school red/blue/yellow of pokemon... Silph Co or the underground hideout in Celadon's Game corner. It's a very addicting song. Also vocal i approve of your videos

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
Don't go down that road. You won't like what you find.

I already had a job interview today.

I got it.

Get at me.
I don't get it. What do you mean he won't like what he finds by saying that Pokemon is the best?
Speaking of Pokemon, why did Salamence get banned? Why? I know why people thought he was broken, but I don't think he was that broken.

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
just wanted to point this out

notice how since I put that ****** virtualcruncher on ignore he never comes here anymore? I'm enjoying it
and i know im not the only one, either
I'm still here, I watch you play, but I can't think of anything clever to say.

It seems like whenever I check this thread SNO is talking about me.

And could you at least spell my name right? Or just call me VK...

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Or I won't quote things in the future unless i'm actually replying to the message :)

:)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
thank you, it kinda defeats the purpose of me eradicating him with the ignore feature lol

also congrats gates!
rock on, son!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Well I'm sick of it. I remember waaaay back in the day when people used WhiteOutKnight. I don't really like green mk, although his copper colored shoes are interesting. :O

Top Bottom