• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
BPC has started two tactical discussions within a day of arriving - I kinda figure there are going to be more in the future :laugh:
I REALLY like stage variety as well, so probably I'd contribute on that. =P

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I agree. Stage variety is nice. If you just want something that is boring and is flat plus plat, then go play street fighter or something. :p I love fun stages! PS2 is probably one of my favorites. xD I love how the Ice Climbers can walk across the ice without slipping. <3

NNID
Budget_Player
Yeah, as said, I have to keep reminding myself not to get caught up in them, as when I do, they usually explode over dozens of pages of arguments. :(

But really, MK boards should vouch for Norfair legal. For srs. Stage is legit awesome for MK, and provides that "CP #3" (needed on Bo5, what with two bans and DSR). ;)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
This is why I play 2D fighters now. The only illegal stage is the Volcano stage from SFIV, and even that is optional.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Why's it illegal?
It's not illegal per se, but if you get it in a random stage selection you're allowed to change the stage since the coloring of the stage can be difficult for colorblind players. It's also slightly more difficult to see red fireballs since the whole stage is red.

And do you actually live in Saffron City?
Are you ****ing serious.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
It's not illegal per se, but if you get it in a random stage selection you're allowed to change the stage since the coloring of the stage can be difficult for colorblind players. It's also slightly more difficult to see red fireballs since the whole stage is red.

Are you ****ing serious.
Ah, never thought about that.

And hey, IT COULD BE AN ACTUAL CITY!

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
on allisbrawl for my location i put "Gerudo Valley, Texas" and one time this kid asked me "Is there really a Gerudo Valley?" on my profile rofl

lilseph

Smash Ace
21 is still crazy. I could maintain 21 for about 2 weeks than it dropped it like 13 or 15 PPD :/

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
21 is still crazy. I could maintain 21 for about 2 weeks than it dropped it like 13 or 15 PPD :/
Well see, before I burst into activity a couple weeks ago, it REALLY wasn't that high. Then I started subscribing to a bunch of threads I found interesting, and it's been a slow summer so I have way too much time on my hands. It'll fall fast in about a week once I start school again ^_^

Oh, and as of the moment, I'm averaging about 100 posts a day :laugh:

lilseph

Smash Ace
Crazy stuff. I'm just to busy nowadays to do that lol.

Won't help once school starts, i almost won't even be on.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
It's true. If he really did have no life he'd actually be a good mod.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
lol p4. Put the failtard on ignore. Everytime he posts its just straight up ***. Or you can't do that because your a mod?
then get him banned

:lick:
Lol yeah I can't ignore people because I need to see posts to moderate them if needed. I mean I still have the ability to, but I can't because I'm a mod.

Top Bottom