• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

Gates

Banned via Warnings
i need the link to the mk infinite with the footstooling on diddy please ._.

edit: after random searches ffound it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93wxSc8JoCc&feature=related

i challenge eveyone, and myself to learn this. make ADHD (NAME SEARCH CALLING YOU OUT) hate this game D;
Holy ****ing dog**** that's old.

Have you heard about this new Melee technique? It's where you airdodge at the very first frames of your jump and use it to move around on the ground. I think it's called a Dropzone.

u see da only prob with dis is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc_Fn2h0YwU

its already been done before :smug:smugmsugmsug
The only problem with it is that it's old as ****. Seriously, I remember seeing that vid before I quit Brawl. That's how old it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRaVuCZgxBg&feature=related

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
Brawl's wifi got canceled? lol I have seen the Banana infinite video before.
EDIT: Now I'm not sure because there was apparently a thread about it, and some people say it still works, but then what happened in Dina's Vid?

Psycho Meta Knight

Smash Apprentice
Brawl's wifi got canceled? lol I have seen the Banana infinite video before.
EDIT: Now I'm not sure because there was apparently a thread about it, and some people say it still works, but then what happened in Dina's Vid?
It was only mantience, tough it seemed to be a bit surprising and freaked out a bunch of us (including me) but it's back up. I was playing it earlier but I can't fight with MK or Falco with lag and freezing. (Not to mention all the DCs)

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Gates, I don't think he was trying to point out if it's new or not, I think he's trying to say that no one has ever attempted it and it looks like a really effective way of taking off a stock, given that you can start it of course.

lilseph

Smash Ace
I'm not going to bother. I'm usally to busy nowadays and we don't have any diddies in my region xD

-LzR-

Smash Hero
So if P4 is 20 and has to wait one year to drink, why doesn't he spend that year shooting with his gun?

Psycho Meta Knight

Smash Apprentice
Diddy banana spam sucks. Ugh, just slipping around the whole round. And MK can't take a hit so, bam bam bam and I'm dead. I started picking up the bananas and throwing them back, then it became a banana throwing fight. :urg:

And I feel like I missed something so... Happy birthday P-4?

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Diddy banana spam sucks. Ugh, just slipping around the whole round. And MK can't take a hit so, bam bam bam and I'm dead. I started picking up the bananas and throwing them back, then it became a banana throwing fight. :urg:

And I feel like I missed something so... Happy birthday P-4?
You know, you could always try catching the banana with an aerial/airdodge when Diddy throws it at you. That could go into an instant throw or something.

Psycho Meta Knight

Smash Apprentice
You know, you could always try catching the banana with an aerial/airdodge when Diddy throws it at you. That could go into an instant throw or something.
Ik, sometimes it worked, but my timing isn't quite right yet. Half the time I tried to catch it like that I got it, the other half I missed. But practice makes perfect right?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
ITT: P4 just discovered Naruto after it's been out for like 10 years.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Naruto was awesome until shippuuden that **** sucks and I stopped watching it after about 10 episodes.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
lol who watches the anime, seriously.

Naruto anime is like:

Story
Filler
Filler
Filler
Needlessly drawn out scene
Filler
Filler
Filler
Filler
Filler
Fight scene that's actually good
50 episodes of filler

The manga is so much better.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Naruto was awesome until shippuuden that **** sucks and I stopped watching it after about 10 episodes.
never understood why people say this when the original series literally had about 80 episodes of consecutive filler prior to shippuuden

Top Bottom