• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Player-4

See you in 25 years
*video*

I feel horrible for laughing at this...
That video was ****ing stupid and not funny at all. You should feel ashamed for posting that and for thinking it was funny. That was a horrible tragedy and isn't something to be laughed at.

Seriously think about what you're posting.

lilseph

Smash Ace
Can we stop bringing that up?

I did something stupid, you yelled at me and fixed everything. Everythings good now just drop it and leave it alone.

Do you want an apology?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
No it's fine, but people are acting like I beat them with a cane poll. It's just a sensitive matter, and I had a bad day yesterday. It is best to drop it, so lets do just that. All I was doing now was addressing a comment about my action.

lilseph

Smash Ace
Yah, you did the right thing. I was the one being stupid.

...ANYWAYS we need Dina to post some random *** SF video, that always seems to lighten the mood, or at least for me.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
My friends haven't responded to my evite on FB for my bday party tomorrow so I canceled it, then I go to get 0-death by ICs in a tourney

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
My friends haven't responded to my evite on FB for my bday party tomorrow so I canceled it, then I go to get 0-death by ICs in a tourney
aw what the ****? Why wouldnt they respond. :( Man i would say come over tommorow but i have to practice my interview and ****. Have a late party with me then :D

lmao i got my bachelors on the 16th officially and i didnt even know it until today.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
:chuckle:
aw what the ****? Why wouldnt they respond. :( Man i would say come over tommorow but i have to practice my interview and ****. Have a late party with me then :D

lmao i got my bachelors on the 16th officially and i didnt even know it until today.
I might go to SA tomorrow for a tourney, should be winning money in teams, but we need to hang out once before you move and stuff. Just let me know when you're free or somethin.

edit:

da ****? how'd dat chuckle face get there at the start of my post?! :confused:

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
rofllllllllllllllll is mk banned yet srsly how many topics like those have been posted here?

Top Bottom