• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure. Chuee mentioned it a while ago and I decided to search it up. It looked pretty cool and I don't see any mention of it being banned in the ruleset.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
lol @ trying to change topic when you blatantly just said something retardly ignorant.

And this is coming from a catholic too. =/

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Actually, I changed the topic because I'd rather not see a social turn into a theological/philosophical debate :lick:
no son. im offended and really butthurt over this child's remark. this gives me all the right in the world to become emo and act like a ****ing idiot over it. we're going to all have a debate that will lead to nowhere.

so.

discuss

:lick:

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
no son. im offended and really butthurt over this child's remark. this gives me all the right in the world to become emo and act like a ****ing idiot over it. we're going to all have a debate that will lead to nowhere.

so.

discuss

:lick:

i graduated with a 3.55 gpa
Fine

ZOMG GAYS R DISGUSTING WAI WOULD THEY DO THAT UGHHHHHH

can we move on to something else please?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
That's not my opinion, quite the opposite, but i've been through this convo before; it's already close to hopeless irl so having it on swf is just asking for trouble.
hhahaha i know. point im making is both sides are ****ing dumb. people getting butthurt over opinions and trying to start **** or retaliate are wrong too.

is graduating with 3.55 honors?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
hhahaha i know. point im making is both sides are ****ing dumb. people getting butthurt over opinions and trying to start **** or retaliate are wrong too.

is graduating with 3.55 honors?
Depending on what state you live in it can be. I seem to remember that some states require a 3.8, though maybe thats just some private schools...

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Depending on what state you live in it can be. I seem to remember that some states require a 3.8, though maybe thats just some private schools...
i looked it up at my uni u need a min of 3.5 to for "high honors" which i have and a 3.75 for "highest honors" (moar like "basement dweller") and lol @ 3.25 being plain old "honors"

Player-3

Smash Hero
hi guys, just dropping in to check on player-4 and his moderation

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
Sorry MK boards

Okay sorry for even bringing up this conversation. I'm completely sorry to the MK boards. I'm sorry SNO. I learned that everyone has their own opinion and I need to respect that. No opinion can be proven wrong or right. I'm sorry for this conversation once again and I have learned that a single word can make a big ugly mess. I tried to end this before it started once I realized what I ad done, but that hadn't worked so I'll try to end it now. Once again, sorry MK boards.:(

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Okay sorry for even bringing up this conversation. I'm completely sorry to the MK boards. I'm sorry SNO. I learned that everyone has their own opinion and I need to respect that. No opinion can be proven wrong or right. I'm sorry for this conversation once again and I have learned that a single word can make a big ugly mess. I tried to end this before it started once I realized what I ad done, but that hadn't worked so I'll try to end it now. Once again, sorry MK boards.:(
It's 'k :) Nothin wrong with statin your opinion (well, most of the time anyways) and you didn't try to push it into a huge thing, so you're fine in my book.

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't trolling anyone. And if he seriously learned to be more tolerant or accepting of different opinions, more power and respect to him.

Now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P14ji29kKg0
Did you read this? I said I was sorry and that I should learn to respect other people's opinions. Cool avi btw.

Top Bottom