• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Yeah I saw the video. Wasn't it posted on the thread about the world or USA being better?
Yep :)

So actual character related question: what's your favorite MK related gay? The spectacular shuttle loop? the terrifying tornado? The daring dair camping? I hate them all because I don't play him, but I'm sure you all have a favorite.

edit: Yea, Masashi is a beast, probably the best Pit in the world

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Japan is amazing. It's the only place where WTF and FTW means the same thing.
I mean, 10 minutes? Really?!

EDIT: Ninja'd by Vocal.
I love the character, the fact he's fast, and gimping.
I hate everything of his brokenness.
But I love SL gimmicks =D

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
Yep :)

So actual character related question: what's your favorite MK related gay? The spectacular shuttle loop? the terrifying tornado? The daring dair camping? I hate them all because I don't play him, but I'm sure you all have a favorite.

edit: Yea, Masashi is a beast, probably the best Pit in the world
Planking is definitely fun and is certainly annoying to others. If your opponent is spamming tornado, it's not that hard to punish it. MK is awesome because he's a blue Kirby with gloves, a mask, a sword, and a magic cape thst transforms into bat wings.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
**** vk is back? I thought the fail *** gave up when i put him on ignore. Oh well, i still dont read his **** anyways cuz he on ignore. :bee:

Gates where are you!?

And this thread will fall the **** apart without me. Don't deny it. :lick:

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
@SNO: It's a possibility, but you don't post here as much as you used to on this thread.
yeah kinda getting a life unlike a lot people who hang out here and graduating college kinda does that to you

*trollface*:lick:

still there some legit people in this thread like dark energy, kaffei, tea table, p4, yes even gates legit. i dont want to say goodbye so soon... :(

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
**** vk is back? I thought the fail *** gave up when i put him on ignore. Oh well, i still dont read his **** anyways cuz he on ignore. :bee:

Gates where are you!?

And this thread will fall the **** apart without me. Don't deny it. :lick:
She does post more than any of the rest of you. I'm just a visitor

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
I'm just saying the thread literally used to be about her. She would post way more than she does now, so her leaving now isn't as big of a deal as it would have been in like December. Not trying to insult her or anything though.

lilseph

Smash Ace
there will be less posts, but thats less posts about street fighter. Which of course is a plus.

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
I'm still trying to figure out why people are talking about SF on a Smash forum...

@SNO: What did I ever do to you?
Seriously, do you think I care if you put me on ignore?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I'm still trying to figure out why people are talking about SF on a Smash forum...

@SNO: What did I ever do to you?
Seriously, do you think I care if you put me on ignore?
See it's normal 4 ppl to tlk about other games (ZSS forums love their BlazBlue, for example), it's just that there's no one here to balance out Dina's SF fetish. So it just seems like a lot because nothing else gets discussed.

MK social just aint very social really >.>

lilseph

Smash Ace
im cool with talk about SF. Its just thats its the ONLY thing people in the MK social talk about and its really getting old. I just wish the other MK mains would post more and not just lurk around.

EDIT: dam i just got ninja'd

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Someone told me the first time I got here: "MK is too much of a srsbsns character to have a decent SD" or something like that....

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Someone told me the first time I got here: "MK is too much of a srsbsns character to have a decent SD" or something like that....
pretty much this. Hardly any notable MKs post here. We already mentioned the ones who did.

And im not leaving yet.

lol @ SF fetish.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
@Kaffei: I ****ing LOOOOOOOOVE MK. I love him More than ANYONE else here; I fap to a picture of Meta Knight that I have on my desktop.

What would you like to discuss, though? How hot shuttle loop is, stuffing approaches among other things? How sexy that rising dair is? How deliciously homo his planking is?
o man

<33333

=D

theunabletable

Smash Lord
^Just by the way, I changed my desktop background to that picture of the two Meta Knights with the rainbow in the background that you posted.

Good fap material, I think; thanks for it :)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
^ omg final fantasy tactics avatar! I approve. Game was insane never seen so many people betray and kill each other, **** even happens in the ending!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
^ omg final fantasy tactics avatar! I approve. Game was insane never seen so many people betray and kill each other, **** even happens in the ending!
Not anymore, had to show Sweeney some love :p

But yea, that game was totally kickass - what did you make your Ramza? Mine was a ninja with hamedo (double attack counters *creams*) and teleport - he was my favorite, right behind my calculator/summoner :)

Top Bottom