• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Gates

Banned via Warnings

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
im so glad im ditching smash for street fighter after reading some of these comments... :ohwell: i probly will only go to a few tournies in dallas just to meet epic people like DMG then call it a day. PhantomX called it the day we met at hobo... what was it.. 18.

"I'm not sure if this is your scene..."

Kaffei

Smash Hero
y everyone in this thread hate brawl wtf mk social sux azzzzzzz

inb4"then leave"

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
y everyone in this thread hate brawl wtf mk social sux azzzzzzz

inb4"then leave"
because brawl is a terrible game, wii is a ghetto kiddy system and the people in charge of brawl have a tendency of making it worse.

This is my opinion dont get upset over it. I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
because brawl is a terrible game, wii is a ghetto kiddy system and the people in charge of brawl have a tendency of making it worse.

This is my opinion dont get butthurt over it. I'm not the only one who feels this way.
well i want to talk to mks who like mk and like brawl and there are like 0 in this thread which is really lame

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
p4 change the title. Now.

edit: thanks. Dont need any more ******s internet stalking me than i already have. Esp ******s from Disco Room. *Vomits*

theunabletable

Smash Lord
@Kaffei: I ****ing LOOOOOOOOVE MK. I love him More than ANYONE else here; I fap to a picture of Meta Knight that I have on my desktop.

What would you like to discuss, though? How hot shuttle loop is, stuffing approaches among other things? How sexy that rising dair is? How deliciously homo his planking is?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
@Kaffei: I ****ing LOOOOOOOOVE MK. I love him More than ANYONE else here; I fap to a picture of Meta Knight that I have on my desktop.

What would you like to discuss, though? How hot shuttle loop is, stuffing approaches among other things? How sexy that rising dair is? How deliciously homo his planking is?
You forgot the blazing inferno of gay that is the ill-famed Tornado.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Everyone loves MetaKnight.
People that complaint about him aren't gay enough.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I use to like mk too before I realized he really is broke. I use to think haters just gonna hate, but not being able to cp him is mad lame, his frame data is ridiculous and he has most options period.

I have 2 mk plushies i think i might have to burn them now. Nah, im hoping i can still give one to affinity and convience him to come to dallas. :'(
other one's days are numbered tho, mark my words

but yeah id do this if i saw a mk in real life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0twowDded0

cept mine would be scalding hot for additional damage and i'd knock his mask off first

:lick:

u guys knew who threw that pie? The majority of the brawl population. Or Xyro. Yeah actually it was probably him.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
You forgot the blazing inferno of gay that is the ill-famed Tornado.
**** yeah. I bet he's an amazing lover. I mean seriously, look at all that spinning and mobility with that nado, and all the rising and falling and stuff. It'd be incredible, I think.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I use to like mk too before I realized he really is broke. I use to think haters just gonna hate, but not being able to cp him is mad lame, his frame data is ridiculous and he has most options period.

I have 2 mk plushies i think i might have to burn them now. Nah, im hoping i can still give one to affinity and convience him to come to dallas. :'(
other one's days are numbered tho, mark my words

but yeah id do this if i saw a mk in real life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0twowDded0

cept mine would be scalding hot for additional damage and i'd knock his mask off first

:lick:

u guys knew who threw that pie? The majority of the brawl population. Or Xyro. Yeah actually it was probably him.
Lol for once I like one of your videos ^_^
**** yeah. I bet he's an amazing lover. I mean seriously, look at all that spinning and mobility with that nado, and all the rising and falling and stuff. It'd be incredible, I think.
It is, but he never kisses you on the lips or looks you in the eye

:cry:

theunabletable

Smash Lord
^imo we should settle this with figuring out who loves Meta Knight more, and deserves the plushy more, instead of who asked first.

Just an idea

Top Bottom