• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
people on live's ssf4 are a bunch of ****tards. I get people pissed at me when kicking them when they have a red or yellow connection. Then when i explain i only play in green this one guy calls me a "noob" oh ok. Sorry for not taking anything other than offline which is the real thing seriously let alone any connection other than green. Then they submit **** about my rep. What is the point of rep? I mean i have 5 stars but people only review if you piss them off it seems. This one guy called me a "*****" so i just rated him then filed a compliant. I swear scum of the earth use xbawks live. Yo Gatesl how is it on other side with ps3?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I've never had any issues with it. I get kicked a lot for having a bad connection, but I don't mind.

If you kicking people is a problem, just don't host matches.
this is what im doing now good advice nontheless

Luxor

Smash Champion
I heard Farina is actually da bess, but I never finished the one playthrough where I bought her. I should play that game again, when I used to play it I would always get stuck trying to get every treasure on the dark level in the castle. nostalgic sigh.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I heard Farina is actually da bess, but I never finished the one playthrough where I bought her. I should play that game again, when I used to play it I would always get stuck trying to get every treasure on the dark level in the castle. nostalgic sigh.
I'm playing through it a second time right now :)

@Gates: umad?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
if u frequented the disco room u would have a zero tolerance for spam i blame that

Luxor

Smash Champion
No, I haven't gotten to Hector's yet (and I don't think I did his the first time lol). I'm in the second chapter of Eli's, and I'm doing things a lot better than last time :D
I should replay it and race you :laugh:
*googles tier list
Matthew's high tier!? I never thought of promoting him to assasin...
However, Os-WIN is legit.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I should replay it and race you :laugh:
*googles tier list
Matthew's high tier!? I never thought of promoting him to assasin...
However, Os-WIN is legit.
There's a tier list for Fire Emblem?!

Oh wow lol, I should've found this sooner; guess I ought to start working on my Lowen ^_^

I can't believe Lyn and Florina are so low though :(

Luxor

Smash Champion
There's a tier list for Fire Emblem?!

Oh wow lol, I should've found this sooner; guess I ought to start working on my Lowen ^_^

I can't believe Lyn and Florina are so low though :(
There's a bunch, and they were all really different. That's just the one I agreed with most lol

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I would get it if it was for the xbox and not the wii. FML i hate the wii so much, brawl makes me keep mine.
Don't knock it till you tried it, btw an MMO version (MH Frontier) will be coming to 360 since it's already out in Japan on the 360

The only reason I have a Wii is because of Brawl lol
Brawl is the only reason I bought my Wii too, but I love the games I have on the Wii

Top Bottom