• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

lilseph

Smash Ace
Yah, knowing it. I'm still waiting on Tales of Graces, that game is going to amazing, wii or not i'm going to get it.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I still don't like Juri that much. Mostly because of Rina-chan.
what did she do? Juri's english voice actor is terrible, i have to put her in japanese. I can't even take her half seriously otherwise.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
what did she do? Juri's english voice actor is terrible, i have to put her in japanese. I can't even take her half seriously otherwise.
Juri's English voice sucks and I also think her regular costume is really stupid. I can't take her seriously at all unless she's in the Japanese voice with the alt costume.

Rina-chan did this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lnk__FimwU
The only thing worse than a Ke$ha song is a cover or remix of a Ke$ha song.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Juri's English voice sucks and I also think her regular costume is really stupid. I can't take her seriously at all unless she's in the Japanese voice with the alt costume.

Rina-chan did this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lnk__FimwU
The only thing worse than a Ke$ha song is a cover or remix of a Ke$ha song.
i didnt watch the whole thing because it bored me. It wasnt really about juri all i heard was tiger shot. Should of been called the sagat song. Also i feel asleep

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Why don't you try watching it after you've taken your ritalin then.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
well i finally figured out how to do chun's ultra 1 on the pad. It's piss easy and i can probly do it 50 times in a row on training mode without ****ing it up. Online i can only do it in specefic connections, which blows. i cant wait till i move and get people to do offline with.

gates i kno ex legs in corner sets up ultra 1, any other uses? It seems like a punish ultra can u plz give me some tips

Gates

Banned via Warnings
The beginning of Ultra 1 has fireball invulnerability, so you can use it to punish fireballs from like 2/3 screen away. You're right in that U1 is the punishment Ultra while U2 is the combo Ultra.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Ultra 1's the kikoken, right? My scrub friend (improving a lil, but still a scrub) always complains because people jump over it :laugh:

I tell him why but he doesn't listen, he just rages

lilseph

Smash Ace
So i timed out a snake today on Rainbow. It felt so good but he was raging so hard inside lol

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Ultra 1 is Hosenka. Ultra 2 is Kikosho.
Then it's the second he rages about :) He's not really a good player - for instance, he constantly jumps into characters that have shoryukens even though I've told him a thousand times not to >.> Someday he shall learn.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
So we were on a friend's house today and i decided start planking (I never tried it against someone else before). I was doing great until 5mins later, when I realized someone forgot to set time.... It was sillly, and I got so mad that I fought normally all the rest of the day, before we began playing Brawl-...

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
So we were on a friend's house today and i decided start planking (I never tried it against someone else before). I was doing great until 5mins later, when I realized someone forgot to set time.... It was sillly, and I got so mad that I fought normally all the rest of the day, before we began playing Brawl-...
I've tried timing people out online only to realize they didn't set a timer. I hate having to go aggressive :mad:

.AC.

Smash Lord
i saw the thread title and had to ask this.

what is a ho?

btw hi vocal.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
i saw the thread title and had to ask this.

what is a ho?

btw hi vocal.
Sup AC :) In case you haven't noticed, I'M EVERYWHERE :D

Closer to taking over the world than the Wolf boards, one might even say. *evil cackle*

And a ho is obviously SNO - that's just common sense

Top Bottom