• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
i wonder why olimars are suddenly coming into our scoial thread.... D:<
"our social thread"

"our"

*looks at post count*

>.>

;)

NEwho, I came in to see what the social was saying about M2K's loss, only to discover that...well, Meta Knights by and large aren't social :/

lilseph

Smash Ace
hey hey i just made this account today, i had another one but i decided to stop using it :)

yah out social isn't very... social

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
hey hey i just made this account today, i had another one but i decided to stop using it :)

yah out social isn't very... social
Which is part of why I decided to stay :D Maybe if Meta Knights have more fun they'll gain back part of the soul they lost when they chose to main Satan's pet bat ;)

lilseph

Smash Ace
i dunno about them but i play MK because he is fun.

yah and its all good its cool if anyone walks in here... expet the trolls, god ****.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Then you should feel bad for playing him :)

Oh I don't mean that. Except for people that had a different main, got frustrated, and came to MK cause he da bess. Those are the people that lost their souls ;)

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
I just find Meta Knight fun to play. I like gliding and his aerials and I'm trying to get better and learn how to play decently with Meta Knight at a competetive level.

lilseph

Smash Ace
i used to play marth but he was not as fun to play so i switched to MK. I wasn't really all that good with Marth to begin with though.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Dina, how come you don't have any vids up vs Rufus?
I never EVER run into them and thats fine with me because I heard its a bad MU for Chun, but good for Bison. I did fight some Rufus on ranked when I first started playing as Bison, and won, but they probly were new too. I never see them anymore. Bison himself is rare too.

i wanna bison irl
you mean you DONT have one? Come on gurl, I bought Bison on ebay! He's my sex slave now. It's amazing!
but ****.. he kinda rough :(

my cameras broke but this was the pic of the listing:

rofl @ Balrog wow

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
EPIC!

anyways WELCOME BACK DINA! feeling better?
thanks. :) Yes im feeling so much better. Heat stroke + migrane is a god awful combo. It's over now.

anyways i dont think i mention this but on rare occasions I sleep walk.

Yesterday I slept walked into my Father's room, and was very confused. I asked him, "Excuse me, do you know where I am?" ........ thats scary. One other time I slept walked downstairs then walked into a wall. But what sucks the most is when I eat when I sleep walk and wind up gaining a pound the next day because of it.

See this is why I need to get married so i can have my guy stop me from doing this **** lol

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Idk Dinah, if my wife sleep walks/eats I'll probably laugh and take pictures, maybe even a video for youtube
then she'd poison your food, kill you, sue the food company making it look like it was their fault and make a fortune out of it.

At least, that's what *I'd* do. ;):lick:

Top Bottom