• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORLY

Smash Master
Peef said he'd be doing his streaming stuff.

The link should be somewhere in the OP.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Smashfest today was a blasty blast. Couch tournament was won by Tink, Trail in 2nd. We did random chars. Off to sleep...got an early day tomorrow. There are about 40 ppl here at the church now. If everybody actually enters we'll easily have 60ppl.

:phone:

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Momentary shout-out filler: Tournament was awesome, it was great to play everyone I played. More to come later, as of the time of writing.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Awesome tournament!!! It was really cool to be able to attend a much larger one.
I had fun even though I arrived extremely late and had to leave extremely early (Mainly due to health issues). Melee is a fun game , and I learned Mewtwo is incredibly fun to use.
Maybe I will secretly practice melee now.....

The only bad thing was my hairspray exploded inside my backpack and laptop :/ I had to throw away some of my belongings lol. Thankfully it didn't drench my laptop ..

Thanks for the appreciation of the pot donation :) It made me happy.

and a quick few shoutouts to everyone for being awesome :D <3

Kels - Awesome job on winning, I don't think I met you though.
Kage - Wut? I told you to give them the Ganon ****.
Strong Bad - Lol You are soo funny but stop sandbagging me :p I'll never learn from that.
Nathan - I really liked our one game. It was very fun , I was really happy I performed well in that!!

Actually screw that I will wait until the results thread to do shoutouts <3 Thanks for the great tournament Michael. :D

Terry

Smash Ace
Great tourney. First tourney I've been to that was this big. Met a ton of cool people. Kage and Samba gave me some really good advice on trying to get better. Thanks for the friendlies and tips you two. Thanks to anyone else I played. Sorry if I didn't meet you. I was pretty tired. I tried to sleep in one of the back rooms but couldn't. Only 3 hours of sleep at the church.

Michael, where do you want the pictures I took? Also, I want to see Romans pics.

Reclusive

Smash Cadet
Nice tournament, guys.

It was good to get my *** kicked a bit, and nice to meet new people.

Lots of fun. I'll definitely be at the next one, and certainly with enough time to play a lot more casuals. :cool:

Terry

Smash Ace
Nice tournament, guys.

It was good to get my *** kicked a bit, and nice to meet new people.

Lots of fun. I'll definitely be at the next one, and certainly with enough time to play a lot more casuals. :cool:
Hell yea. Nice to meet you. I think I introduced myself as Terry. GGs

Shroomed

Smash Master
Congrats Kels. I'll see all you guys next time.

Southwest or Virgin America for life! **** United ****ty ****ing airline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom