• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroomed

Smash Master
I'm getting gayed by the airport too. Next flight isn't until 7pm west coast time which mean I would get to Kansas City around 12:30am. I will wait if someone still gets me.

Airports are now the stupidest pieces of **** in the world. I will tell the story later, but I'm about to ****ing go to jail for hitting security.

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
this is the worst day ever... -_- ****
jace & I are still going for sure, i hope shroomed still gets here.

Jayford

Smash Lord
I'm getting gayed by the airport too. Next flight isn't until 7pm west coast time which mean I would get to Kansas City around 12:30am. I will wait if someone still gets me.

Airports are now the stupidest pieces of **** in the world. I will tell the story later, but I'm about to ****ing go to jail for hitting security.

:phone:
WHAT KIND OF COUNTRY DO I LIVE IN WHERE I CAN'T HIT SECURITY PEOPLE AT THE AIRPORT.

lmao this is so dumb.

Also, I hate to burst your bubble, but you probably won't get out in time for the tourney.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
im prepared to still get Shroomed at 12:30 and leave for the tourney at like 5:30 or 6 if he still wants to go.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
binyan i can maybe get you tonight if you wanna stay here...

but i don't think we'll be doing that much playing today. It could cut down on the trip for us though

Dart!

Smash Master
so much hype canceling...strong bad it is not your fault please don't be too hard on yourself. can't help that WC airports are garbage.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
hahah is that zuma or sidoh? i forget his name

dont worry binyan, there'll be plenty of time for me to whoop you saturday...in grand finals

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
reneblade is still going right? if he isn't I might have to cancel too. hope he goes

Saffy

Smash Ace
Wow so many people aren't coming now D:.

I'm honestly upset that Axe can't go. :/

So $440 Bonus Pot + lets say 60 entrants (at $15 each) would be $900 and add them both together so around...$ 1350 for singles? O_O

I should be at the venue 10-11 AM. So if I am little late or something don't freak. I will be there with the money lol.

Also Adam you better go, Or I will have to take your slippers next time :|.

AXE 09

Smash Master
I'm honestly upset that Axe can't go. :/
I feel so horrible about not being able to go, you have no idea :( I haven't seen you in so long ahhh ='(

*cries*

EDIT:

StrongBad, just know that it wasn't your fault dude. It was the airline's fault. Like Dart said, don't be too hard on yourself... Things happen :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom