• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violence

Smash Lord
Spaceballs, am I the only one who commented on your ahegao and netorare tags during Genesis?

Also, your tags are still ****ed up.

ORLY

Smash Master
I love how Atma never places himself in any good ranks but will take top 7.

Also: IHSB will take highest placing Samus.

THESE ARE THE WORDS OF ORLYDAMUS. HEED MY FORESIGHT.

darkatma

Smash Hero
LOL chris thanks for the faith in me, but i don't have enough matchup experience to beat anyone good loll

1. shroomed
2. axe
3. kels
4. tink
5. matt
5. kage
7. deku
7. tom
9. spaceballs
9. me
9. ORLY
9. trail

reasonable results :D
definitely not panning out this way IMO.
I'm hella excited though. gonna watch hella friendlies at this

edit: whoops forgot darticus. I would put him in around 5th somewhere.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm just surprised that it took this long for someone to mention that Reneblade should be in the title. I mean, he's Reneblade... cmon man. Deserved to be in the title before he was confirmed.
I'm going for top 25 here. Depends on how dumb I am mentally during the tourney.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
it will all depend on bracket. you can get 5th pretty ez if you sneak into a good bracket

i'm hoping for a nice atma, matt, tom, and kelly showing. GOGOGO

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
ya the results are gonna be random...anyone can beat anyone else pretty much for the top like 15 people...gonna depend on bracket and matchups

Tink

Smash Hero
LOLLL....why you so madd bros/deku? butt hurt i beat you all now =DDD(matt victory will be AT this tourny) .....also, matt, you dont have to worry about me, as you cant even beat a random rat that shows up, and he will be taking you outta this tourny. callling it!

also, howwww can u say that jack will be the best samus when your own chicagos finest samus is going orly 0_0. for shameee!

double also, kels, i dont mind if you wanna bring your TV, but if you just bringing it to be cheap, fux you! ur gonna be winning money more likley then any other MW smasher -_-....stop being cheap ***!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I predict kels winning the whole thing, including 3-0ing Kage in winners finals and somehow JV 5 stocking shroomed in the losers bracket. In the end we will force him to finally admit he is actually good at this game. Also somehow darkrain busts through the wall like the koolaid man right after grand finals to lay it all on the line as the real final boss

ORLY

Smash Master
@Tink: Rat is going? This changes everything!

Title should have Shroomed, Rat, Reneblade, Kage, and Axe IMO. It'll bring in more people.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I predict kels winning the whole thing, including 3-0ing Kage in winners finals and somehow JV 5 stocking shroomed in the losers bracket. In the end we will force him to finally admit he is actually good at this game. Also somehow darkrain busts through the wall like the koolaid man right after grand finals to lay it all on the line as the real final boss
No one can defeat me. =)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
ORLY and Dart should be the only names in the title.

:phone:
I am sooo sad that most of this thread was not in my stream last night. Had to be one of the funniest midwest moments in a long *** time OMG the renetroll/renerage was SOOO fun to watch oh jesus.

Reneblade and I will be streaming our petty pre-MIST practice tonight starting at 830, and you are all encouraged to hang out in what will essentially be a Midwest melee chatroom featuring renerage and johns like you've never heard. Oh and some melee in the background too.

www.twitch.tv/peefsmash

Now that the stream is starting to get more popular alot of people that play other games like street fighter and starcraft come chat it up which is always fun.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
lol @ spacetroll...

andd orly so far its just me and my brother o_O... and a possible RRR/Meta(from BC) coming with but not very likely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom