• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kels88

Smash Lord
omg Kelly I'd roflstomp you! wait until I get back! XD

I also **** Clefairy Says and the Mr.Mime Ball game. Next time I see you we're doin this! :cool:
Clefairy is the first Pokemon Stadium but i'll whoop you in that too.

And i'm good at all of them but i get a perfect in chansey every time. might have to do a few practice rounds tho. probably be a lil rusty since i haven't played in like forever.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Gonna try to bring my wii, as well as I'll try to download and install/burn the full mario party colection. Let me know if you have a request for games via PM(Preferred and guaranteed to do it) or the thread(I'll do it as long as I see the post). Please let me know by tonight so I can try and download it tomorrow and burn on fri or install tomorrow.
Also willing to mm anyone at any if these games(as long as I've at least played said game)

Tink

Smash Hero
omg.....the RoneblsterMAster himself is coming now? GET HYPED....also, chicago will prolly be bringing like, 2-3 setups...depending how many can fit in darts car.

i call dibbs on my tv going first! called it

Zantetsu

Smash Master
So, I may be able to get an extra TV so if you guys aren't bringing a full set up, at least bring a console set up so we don't have TV's being unused.

I'm hoping to get 2 TV's. 3 is also a possibility.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
As said before, I have a wii I can bring. Maybe a GCN if there is room.
Who wants in on a mad 4 way Mario Party MM?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I'm bringing two full set ups minus a melee disc. Although I might take my 2nd melee disc to the game repair store here in town to see if they can buff it or something.

Reneblade, definitely glad to hear you're coming dude.

Somebody step up and MM me in blitz chess.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Hey, is the address to the church in the OP? i havent looked, but i am printing off directions and stuff tomorrow and i need the address if its not in there.

my car should be arriving around 10pm depending on how fast I drive.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Any Mario Party you want. I'm planning on downloading them all. 1-3 is the best imo. 4/5 was ok. 6-7 was meh(Never played it in depth) and 8 sucked.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
All of the Oklahoma kids and some TX smashers are gonna be coming to that church probably to chill at this smash fest.

Super hyped about this, expect like eleven people from us.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
mario party 4 was the best

G T F O blrhgr-donjbdjbdmo

seriously, what are the rules for the couch tourney? no playing on neutrals? only banned stages? falcon only? only ditto matchups?

Tink

Smash Hero
it should be rats WAcky TOurnament 0_0.....someone get the rules for that immediatley!!

Edit:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=303460 (the events are on this page)

Rat's Ridiculous Rumble
The Rules
This is Sakurai's dream - a FFA tournament.
The tournament will be a modified Swiss format - Each round players will be placed randomly into groups of 3 or 4.

One Group will play 3 games:
2 Normal Games
1 Bonus Game

A Normal Game Rules:
4 Stock FFA.
Items set to High. (See Item list below)
8 Minute Timer.
In case of a time out, the game will be decided by super sudden death.

Character Selection is done quadruple blind.
The first stage is Random. (See Random Stage list.)

For the second normal round. The last placed person and the second to last placed person decide upon a stage. As a general rule don't be a ****. If someone really wants to play on a stage let them.

In a normal Round Points are scored as followed.
1st (last person standing) - 5
2nd - 3
3rd - 1
4th - 0
Most Kills (ties go to both players) - 2 Points

Bonus Round
A bonus round is a randomly determined bonus game. Each player in the group participates in the bonus round.

These are the bonus rounds (please make suggestions, as I will add any idea you have to the list.):

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
^ This

If there are couches that arent taken by the drivers, then there should be a tourney for them.

BunBun

Smash Master
Probably around 6pm CST. If not enough ppl are there by that time, maybe a little later. No later than 8pm though so we can ensure we get some kind of sleep.
Okay then, where is the nearest hotel?

it should be rats WAcky TOurnament 0_0.....someone get the rules for that immediatley!!

Edit:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=303460 (the events are on this page)

Rat's Ridiculous Rumble
The Rules
This is Sakurai's dream - a FFA tournament.
The tournament will be a modified Swiss format - Each round players will be placed randomly into groups of 3 or 4.

One Group will play 3 games:
2 Normal Games
1 Bonus Game

A Normal Game Rules:
4 Stock FFA.
Items set to High. (See Item list below)
8 Minute Timer.
In case of a time out, the game will be decided by super sudden death.

Character Selection is done quadruple blind.
The first stage is Random. (See Random Stage list.)

For the second normal round. The last placed person and the second to last placed person decide upon a stage. As a general rule don't be a ****. If someone really wants to play on a stage let them.

In a normal Round Points are scored as followed.
1st (last person standing) - 5
2nd - 3
3rd - 1
4th - 0
Most Kills (ties go to both players) - 2 Points

Bonus Round
A bonus round is a randomly determined bonus game. Each player in the group participates in the bonus round.

These are the bonus rounds (please make suggestions, as I will add any idea you have to the list.):
I love this ruleset.
IMO drivers should be given couches if they're driving more than 4 hours...
agreed.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
what the **** are these johns?

no1 gives a **** if ur driving. ur the most comfy in the car, night 1 should definetly be no couches for the drivers. maybe saturday night, but **** no tommorrow night.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Still looking for another Mario Partyer. We have 3 players, as long as Zantetsu is willing.
A. Which Mario Party should we play
B. How much money should we throw down(And how should it be divided)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom