• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hehe low knowledge of the matchup.. I guess I'll always have that to my advantage at least. But more people are getting better at it though. When you say good Ganons.. what kind of standard are you putting on here? If it's my standard, then.. there's no one. lol.

Shroomed

Smash Master
**** modesty. Get at the resume:

6th at Genesis
Beat Dr. PeePee (he was sick but he still beat a LOT of good people including Kage)
Beat Axe
Beat Wobbles
Beat Lovage

If I make it to this I'm ****ING KIDS UP!!!! (And plans are in the works)

Shroomed

Smash Master
Did I ever thank you for the $50 at Genesis 2? =)

Should've been $100 though.

I'm looking forward to playing you again.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Of course ganon can't carry... that's fox's job.

dajuan on that list should be: scraped a 2-0 against Atma coz of amazing shyguys in round 3 pools.
if i had taken game 2 i woulda had you :p Was figuring you all out lollll

Kels88

Smash Lord
I don't like modest Kage and insincere Kels. It's very strange.
lol well it's better being going in overconfident and getting ***** by everyone.

And i really feel like a lot of people will do well. and playing fox hurts my hand so i'm not gonna play him unless i REALLY have to. might get like 4th seed in pools or something.

Kels88

Smash Lord
Of course ganon can't carry... that's fox's job.

dajuan on that list should be: scraped a 2-0 against Atma coz of amazing shyguys in round 3 pools.
if i had taken game 2 i woulda had you :p Was figuring you all out lollll
Atma can my Sheik take him? He kept getting me with this usmash oos **** against my fox when we were playing friendlies at pound V. ****'s pretty broken.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Kage and Shroomed MM!

So much noise talking in here, I'm loving it. Can't wait to play you all. Kels, I wanna play my Ganon vs your fox. I've heard alot about him, and would love to try my hand at him.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Try sheik please! She's one of my favorite matchups nowadays.

Oh yeah, I'm confirmed!

You guys ain't ready. I learned a lot from Genesis 2.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
lmao. I'll just borrow someone's controller and beat the hell out of those damn kids.
The real question is...will you be able to handle both of our ice kids??

The ultimate in ice cold rock solid teams is coming. HoChiMinhTrail + PEEF aka team Ice Bros Get the Hos.

Cold sweats.

Start shiverin Midwest.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
he's mostly done with melee + this is on his birthday. it was very unlikely from the start.

Dart!

Smash Master
tink kels and trail. you guys have to go, i need people to split the gas, you can't john out a day/2 before now.

Dart!

Smash Master
duuuuuuuuuuude kage...double ganon vs axe and kels double pika? last time i ***** kellys pika with ganon ;)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
duuuuuuuuuuude kage...double ganon vs axe and kels double pika? last time i ***** kellys pika with ganon ;)
You're gonna think i'm crazy, but man to me it's hard to fight pika with ganon.

Maybe that's just cause I'm lacking experience in that matchup, but I have troubles hitting the little bugger.

Tink

Smash Hero
ya, there was never any worries....this is just how chicago rolls...finalzing plans a couple days before. we should be at your place, dart, at i think 3ish? maybe 2ish...idk, it depends how early kels wants to set out.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You're gonna think i'm crazy, but man to me it's hard to fight pika with ganon.

Maybe that's just cause I'm lacking experience in that matchup, but I have troubles hitting the little bugger.
Well it's not like it's a horrible matchup for Pika anyway, it's probably close to even imo. Maybe a bit Ganon advantage... not too sure, I only fought Axe one set so i can't really determine a matchup with so little games done. And ya I hate small characters, somethings you think works does not work lol.

Dart, double Ganon vs double pika? You realize you have to fight Axe too.. and even I have trouble vs his Pika. If it's a MM, not sure... hmm...

Rat

Smash Lord
Can we change how chicago rolls?

I'd rather have plans set in advance.

Tink

Smash Hero
general plans were set....just the fine details is all that need to be worked out :D.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I'll be hosting an SSB64 side tournament on Friday at the church if anyone would like to play. Entry fee is still up for debate, probably won't be much though.

Me and Zivilyn Bane both have a controller that is in perfect condition, so you won't have to worry about bringing your own/playing with ****ty joysticks.

I'm still up for money matches in SSB64 as well, 1-5 bucks. I'll even do dittos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom