• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
god im going to **** some people up at this ****

tthe only person that can beat me on a consistent basis at this thing is ****ing kels and im going to break his controller the night before.

oh and tom too but ill avoid him in bracket like a ****ing boss

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yeah Dart, we're still on for a 5 spot.

Also J00t MM Gdubs vs Ganon? Or you scared? :D

also are Chad and Slano coming to this?

BunBun

Smash Master
Slano is a maybe, Chad is a no, because Andy sucked a fat one and didn't make up his mind in time to get chad off work.

<3 Andy.
even if he beats me in scrabble

Saffy

Smash Ace
Sadly I can't make the cookies now. My chance to buy the ingredients was today.. and I didn't get a reply soon enough to be able to read how much to buy :|. Maybe I'll bring something else.. Candy/chips?

Okay, I will bring my old webcam then, it's still HD, over 720 p.

Terry

Smash Ace
Here is my checklist:
-Setup (Wii, TV, Melee, GC Controller) REMINDER: BRING YOUR ****, I KNOW YOU HAVE IT
-Animal Crackers
-Fruit
-Water Bottle
-Toothbrush/Paste
-Hair brush
-Ipod
-Smash shirt
-Shorts or Pants?? (undecided)
-Rejuvenating blood of a hundred virgins
-Positive attitude

Good luck! Have fun! :3

Kels88

Smash Lord
god im going to **** some people up at this ****

tthe only person that can beat me on a consistent basis at this thing is ****ing kels and im going to break his controller the night before.

oh and tom too but ill avoid him in bracket like a ****ing boss
lmao. I'll just borrow someone's controller and beat the hell out of those damn kids.

j00t

Smash Champion
Slano is a maybe, Chad is a no, because Andy sucked a fat one and didn't make up his mind in time to get chad off work.

<3 Andy.
even if he beats me in scrabble
Chad is a yes, by the way. He's off work this weekend by some miracle.

Vts

Smash Champion
So ready to mess with pikachad again

gotta get some pictures cus one time people thought he was my older brother somehow same thing with chamberlin.

ready for this tournament will be stacked

ORLY

Smash Master
Yeah Shroomed you're taking a big gamble here

IMO save the money for APEX and **** there

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Shroomed: I have lots of emotions when it comes to a risk like that Shroomed, but all I have to say is this: You only live once.

Saffy: Honestly you are doing way too much for this tourney as it is, no need to trouble yourself further by bringing snacks for everybody. You're not even a melee player yet you're singlehandedly putting in more $ than anybody else. We'll not love you any less if you don't bring snacks <3

It'll be cool to have Axe and Pikachad at the same event. But doesn't Chad main like...Link now or something?

Kels88

Smash Lord
Axe and i will take teams $mms double pika. lol we'll **** everyone:)

Haven't talked to Axe about this yet... but it should be fun.

Terry

Smash Ace
I'd be happy to help if you come and somehow you can't make it home shroomed.

:phone:

Tink

Smash Hero
me and alottt of diff ppl will take that teams MM.....off the top of my head, me and matt/chris/atma/kage

get at us!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
d00000000d imagine if Shroomed actually did the gamble without having a plan if he didn't make his money back

potential story of the year imo

*starts writing Melee 2011 Year in Review*

Tink

Smash Hero
omg, that would totally make sense! this has already happend once with DsF ppl!!! another norcal'r. i think its only fate to happen again! bring it shroomed

alsoooo....u guys should make some kinda bounty on eliminating big names 0_0...its so much fun in poker, and i think it would be equally fun in this! DISCUSS

EDit: doesnt he switch back and forth from the cal'S 0_o?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
DSF is Socal.

Shroomed, you need to PM me your phone number asap dude. As soon as I get off work I'm going to see how much money we can pool for your return trip. I'll need to be able to communicate with you via text message to ensure we can figure this out asap.

Rat

Smash Lord
Head hunting sounds awesome.

Where would the money come from?

Maybe people can sign up as headhunters (pay X$), first person to take them out gets the pot. Maybe?

Tink

Smash Hero
ya i wasnt sure how we would get the bounty moneys, but came to the same, pay X if u want it.....thats why i wanted to hear some opinions on it 0_0.

ORLY

Smash Master
I like Rat's idea. And I think the headhunters should be anonymous. That way there's a bit of mystique to it.

Shroomed

Smash Master
PM sent. I'm also a huge gambler on things, but imagine being trapped in another state with no money hahahahaha

**** I gotta think.

Kels88

Smash Lord
So i could get like some $$$$$$$ for taking out Axe, Kage, and Shroomed? Not saying it's gonna happen but just wondering.

Also i feel like everyone here has advanced so far. Stop expecting to lose against me and you all probably wont. It's like the only thing holding you all back.

I really hope to see someone outta the MW shine at this tournament but i don't think it'll be me. I don't play this game enough to hope to do well at big tournaments but I give it my best shot.

So MW. Please win this tournament if I'm not able to. lol Axe will probably be the biggest threat, as he has The best character in the game backing up Pika and he's amazing with both.

Can't wait to get here tho. it should be really fun.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Oh man.. Well.. this is a funny situation going on now. lol. =P

So teams MM huh? Double pika? *sigh*

What about me? Can I make money if I win? lol.

Kels88

Smash Lord
Ya but Ganon is bad, anyone can beat me. =)
there's a huge line between Ganon and People who know how to play Ganon.

I lost pound IV to a Ganon. Visions of that game creep into my mind every time i play a good one. so forgive me if I'm too cautious about playing him.

idk much about dk but i do know that certain characters in the right hands are dangerous. Not to mention i have little knowledge of that mu since i haven't played many good ganons.

but anyways $mm ganon vs fox. I played you once before at Pound III and got *****. Time for revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom