• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Who's your buddy?
Captain charisma, he's very good at 64. I played him in a bunch of 64 friendlies last tournament I went with him, he showed me some combos and I actually beat his alt characters. But i definitely can't fight pika or kirby.. those characters are bull****.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Captain charisma, he's very good at 64. I played him in a bunch of 64 friendlies last tournament I went with him, he showed me some combos and I actually beat his alt characters. But i definitely can't fight pika or kirby.. those characters are bull****.
Haven't quite heard of him. The only Canadian SSB64 players I can think of off of the top of my head are SuPeRbOoMfAn, HolyQuebec, and Surri-Sama.

But yeah, Pikachu and Kirby can be quite annoying.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
wow how did i not find out about this til now.... ****ing stupid mnsmash forum makes me never check these.... kldsjfa;sdf

trying to get a last minute car together from MN....

any other suggestions? what if i bussed out to chicago would i be able to hitch a ride w any peeps?? REALLY want to go to this....... ****kkkk!!!!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
is there anyone in the KC area that'd be willing to house me and my bro to come to this? it might just be us 2... its like a 9 hour drive to springfeild so it'd be nice to just be able to house somewhere in KC for friday night or w.e...

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
is there anyone in the KC area that'd be willing to house me and my bro to come to this? it might just be us 2... its like a 9 hour drive to springfeild so it'd be nice to just be able to house somewhere in KC for friday night or w.e...
Your best bet is to get to Springfield on Friday. We're doing an all-day smashfest at a local church where we'll all crash for the night and then head over to the venue on Saturday morning.

At the church we will be doing a COUCH TOURNAMENT. TOP 8 FINISHERS GET TO SLEEP ON A COUCH (SINCE THERE ARE 8 COUCHES). There is no fee to enter the Couch Tournament. Everybody else is on the floor (unless you bring your own couch??!) so step it up.

Vts

Smash Champion
Your best bet is to get to Springfield on Friday. We're doing an all-day smashfest at a local church where we'll all crash for the night and then head over to the venue on Saturday morning.

At the church we will be doing a COUCH TOURNAMENT. TOP 8 FINISHERS GET TO SLEEP ON A COUCH (SINCE THERE ARE 8 COUCHES). There is no fee to enter the Couch Tournament.
can i enter then give my couch to someone else?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
At the church we will be doing a COUCH TOURNAMENT. TOP 8 FINISHERS GET TO SLEEP ON A COUCH (SINCE THERE ARE 8 COUCHES). There is no fee to enter the Couch Tournament. Everybody else is on the floor (unless you bring your own couch??!) so step it up.
can i enter then give my couch to someone else?
If you place in the top 8, then yes.

BunBun

Smash Master

Wat? When do you plan on starting the couch tournament?

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Who all is staying at the church? I'm assuming that PEEF is at the church, so I'm basically not getting a thing to sleep on(inb4joekz)

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I'll bring my collection of N64 games. To name a few multiplayer ones, I've got: Pokemon Stadium 2, Pokemon Puzzle League, Star Fox 64, SSB64, Goldeneye, Mario Kart 64, Mario Party, Tetris, and a few more.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Wat? When do you plan on starting the couch tournament?
Probably around 6pm CST. If not enough ppl are there by that time, maybe a little later. No later than 8pm though so we can ensure we get some kind of sleep.

EDIT: Roman, you don't have Perfect Dark???

EDIT2: Maybe I should throw a crazy rule out there for the couch tournament. Or perhaps make it similar to DAs old series where they had random *** stage lists. Thoughts?

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Gonna try to bring my wii, as well as I'll try to download and install/burn the full mario party colection. Let me know if you have a request for games via PM(Preferred and guaranteed to do it) or the thread(I'll do it as long as I see the post). Please let me know by tonight so I can try and download it tomorrow and burn on fri or install tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom