• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

Smash Ace
Yeaaaa, Midwest sucks. How can we get better when all of our players are so bad?(Ziv)

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll....ummm, ill destroy your DK with fox 0_0.....bring it.

also, apprently not all of our players suck when dart/chris go to WC and beat some of their big names that would apparnetly "wreck" the MW if they came :). WC where you at 0_o!>?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Shroomed can't make it? =( Dajuan damn it, I thought your thirst for revenge was stronger than that. =(

Anyways, I'm winning or else I'm not gonna be allowed back to Montreal. lol.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
1. Cosmo
2. Axe
3. Kels
4. Kage
5. Andale
5. Atma
7. Dart
7. Deku

Tink

Smash Hero
lolllllll....lets low tier MM iron man 0_0. or maybe just low tier MM Bo5...either way, i got alot of low tiers that would **** ya, incluuuding DK ditos 0_0.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
For the people coming Friday: What time will you all be arriving? I don't wanna be at the church too early but don't want people to show up without me there. So lemme know when we're gettin the party started! (party = metaphore for smashfest, no peef, there will not be alcohol at the church lol).

Terry

Smash Ace
I'll be there around Friday.
EDIT: BRING THE TVS AND WIIS AND GAMECUBES AND MELEES AND POWER STRIPS AND SOMEONE NEEDED A WEBCAM SO I'LL BRING MINE
:phone:

Shroomed

Smash Master
Money is stupid and prevents people from doing a lot of things. Plane tickets went up like $120 the day before I was going to be able to buy one. I might just take a One-Way flight and play my heart out so I can fly back, that's how bad I want to come.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Money is stupid and prevents people from doing a lot of things. Plane tickets went up like $120 the day before I was going to be able to buy one. I might just take a One-Way flight and play my heart out so I can fly back, that's how bad I want to come.
DO IT! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Seriously, you generated too much hype to back out now :(

Vts

Smash Champion
If needed i'm off on monday (idk how) but you can crash in arkansas with me if you want or see if tickets out of here would be cheaper

also have a spare spot if you want to just fly here and ride with me to the tournament on friday (try to get an early flight kage gets here at 230)

Tink

Smash Hero
yaa...plus, i doc wouldnt win a MW tourny 0_0. a pika, now thatsssss a diff story.

Kels88

Smash Lord
@Tink you make too many assumptions. I'm not ruling anyone out.
@Kage It's not a mindgame. I really do feel like I suck at this game.
@Matt Why in the hell do I get excluded, yet Deku and Tink get allowed:(
@Atma I'll try to make those results come true. We'll see i guess.

Can't wait til this happens. It's gonna be one hell of a tournament no matter who wins. I'll enjoy it. See you guys Friday/Saturday

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Alright screw this, I'm canceling everything, no Shroomed

Edit: J/K.. my my I think I'm being underrated here. I'm going to show you my improvement. =P

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Kage I think they doubt you because Rock Crock came at POE3 and got kinda smashed. I mean he did well but got something like 13th. Lost to...Inui and Cosmo if im not mistaken.

I demand lots of recorded matches of Axe, Kage, and Shroomed.
Wanna do the patented peefsmash stream + juggleguy record setup again?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Alright screw this, I'm canceling everything, no Shroomed

Edit: J/K.. my my I think I'm being underrated here. I'm going to show you my improvement. =P
Give it to them Kage. Show them that Ganon can still invoke fear in the heart of men.

Speaking of Rockcrock, that's one guy I sure wish I could play. Would love to get matches with his Ganon.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kage I think they doubt you because Rock Crock came at POE3 and got kinda smashed. I mean he did well but got something like 13th. Lost to...Inui and Cosmo if im not mistaken.

Wanna do the patented peefsmash stream + juggleguy record setup again?
I'm miles ahead anything you can imagine! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom