• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I noticed we haven't had much talk on setups. Not many people have been claiming to bring any. Can anyone reassure me that this isn't going to be a 10:1 smasher-setup ratio tournament? What all are you traveling players bringing? We have 3 TV's from the Church basement we could probably borrow for the day, so at the very least, bring just a Gamecube. Remember: Venue fee waived for full setups!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
ya people need to bring those setups!!!

ooo 1 away from 3k lolol
I'm bringing setup and streaming setup.

Does anyone have a small webcam we could use for crowd reaction/player cam?!?! (I usually use my laptops built in webcam which would involve turning the computer towards the players.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
*****, I thought you had this?! :mad:
Well I typically use my laptops built in webcam. So if worse comes to worse I can...turn the screen at the players? But that would be no good. Surely someone has a little USB webcam that would help me out.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Arkansas is taking a set-up also

will put kage in the trunk

must contain the beast somehow
Rofl!! Well I just printed my tickets at my parent's place.. I'm good to go at anytime. Hypeeee!!! *****s not using top tier characters thinking they have a chance vs me looolll.

Vts

Smash Champion
Rofl!! Well I just printed my tickets at my parent's place.. I'm good to go at anytime. Hypeeee!!! *****s not using top tier characters thinking they have a chance vs me looolll.
Was thinking of eating right before we left on our journey

like bbq?

place in cabot (20-30m away) and they have some crazy hot sauce that's been on tv like 3-4 times little family owned place.

think it's me you and g.vice in a car i feel like odd man out ganon mains and poor little old IC main in the car lol

j00t

Smash Champion
pssh

ganon is low tier as well to GnW, if it ain't spacies its done

Terry

Smash Ace
Well I typically use my laptops built in webcam. So if worse comes to worse I can...turn the screen at the players? But that would be no good. Surely someone has a little USB webcam that would help me out.
I have a webcam that I never use.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Was thinking of eating right before we left on our journey

like bbq?

place in cabot (20-30m away) and they have some crazy hot sauce that's been on tv like 3-4 times little family owned place.

think it's me you and g.vice in a car i feel like odd man out ganon mains and poor little old IC main in the car lol
Eating hot sauce before a journey = bad idea. lol.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
how long is your flight cus idk if u want to head straight the as soon as u get off your flight
Umm like 6 hours in total with the waiting in between airports as well because I have to connect flights. And I guess we'll see what we do, but i'd def want to eat something most likely.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
VTS if you're talking about the Mean Pig it's pretty awesome, and they don't necessarily come too hot Kage. But, I don't know about driving 30 minutes just to eat when we could grab something convenient and still good and not lose that extra time we could be traveling.

Vts

Smash Champion
Umm like 6 hours in total with the waiting in between airports as well because I have to connect flights. And I guess we'll see what we do, but i'd def want to eat something most likely.
alright tone of good places in little rock for decent price.

I'd say we eat lunch then go and maybe do some walking around before the trip since it's 4-5 hour drive.

we are sleeping at a church (place is sweet) i'll bring a spare pillow and blanket for you since well your flying here doubt they would allow you to bring to much stuff

venue is like 20-30m away from the church so all good

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I'd say we eat lunch then go and maybe do some walking around before the trip since it's 4-5 hour drive.

we are sleeping at a church (place is sweet) i'll bring a spare pillow and blanket for you
*looks left.*

*looks right.*

0_0

Divinokage

Smash Legend
alright tone of good places in little rock for decent price.

we are sleeping at a church (place is sweet) i'll bring a spare pillow and blanket for you since well your flying here doubt they would allow you to bring to much stuff

venue is like 20-30m away from the church so all good
Oh awesome! Do you know if they have showers?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Sweeeeeeet you mean they're letting us stay at the church again?? I call the low couch I slept on last time! Place is so awesome...and I think we're having a smashfest there the night before right?

Vts

Smash Champion
I'm bringing my memory foam topper again and if need be bunbun you can sleep with me and i'll smash your bun :D

think there are 5 couches if i recall

1. Arby
2. Bunbun
3. G.vice
4. ?
5. ?

people need to call these things now before others show up lol

Terry

Smash Ace
We can share a couch! :3

And the showers are next to the gym. I'm not sure if there is any other showers. And I'm not sure if the key we have has access to them. Haven't we been over this already? lol. I think Ziv has offered his shower and I can likely offer mine if my roommates are okay with it.

Tink

Smash Hero
yo, you gonna have to win that couch through matches sonn! thats how MW rolls 0_0.

and we coming fierce to the church too...me, dart, kels, and should be trail. get at us for a crew battle if u wanna get *****!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I hope you guys are ready for the coldest, iced-out, blinged up, b*tch hammering mega climber team you've ever seen.

The quadruple snowy gangbang.

It's coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom