• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Im calling dibs on a couch. I have to be up at 5:30am, drive 8.5 hours to this, do the tourney and leave directly from the tourney to make my next shift at work. If I don't get a couch... im going to be very upset to say the least.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
yo, you gonna have to win that couch through matches sonn! thats how MW rolls 0_0.

and we coming fierce to the church too...me, dart, kels, and should be trail. get at us for a crew battle if u wanna get *****!
hhmhmmhmm

me twins atma

could be close.. but kelly so gay

Tink

Smash Hero
yo, i didnt know warriors needed couches 0_0....u might be one of them wussy warriors that doesnt man up and sleep outside i guess :p.

Dart!

Smash Master
shroomed needs to get back to me. i can't send him the money if he doesn't reply back to me...:(
may be out of teammate if he doesn't.

BunBun

Smash Master
Same. I have an exam in the morning and a lab for 4 hours in the afternoon. Then a 5 hour drive. Sleep is required.

You know, after I beat G. Vice 3456789 times.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You are most definitely not sleeping, rofl. =P

Tink, you can't make your own rules for me! But ya couch tournament sounds hilarious.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
too much johning about couches. i have the back of a 50 year old, have had 2 surgeries on it and am having one the week after this tourney.

Never once have i demanded any special sleeping conditions.

time to man the **** up.

if you arent tired enough at bed time, that means you didnt werk enough people at the tournament.

BunBun

Smash Master
too much johning about couches. i have the back of a 50 year old, have had 2 surgeries on it and am having one the week after this tourney.

Never once have i demanded any special sleeping conditions.

time to man the **** up.

if you arent tired enough at bed time, that means you didnt werk enough people at the tournament.
Maybe you wouldn't have such a bad back if you didn't suck so many peoples ****s.

THE CALLOUT

Lol Reneblade j/k, I love you.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i wouldve been offended by that if i had ever actually ever sucked some1's ****. but i have not. i love you too bunbun. i still have the fly-guy. :)

DualCats

Smash Ace
If I'm driving, we'll have at least two setups. Possibly probably more. More on this later.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
my favorite part about tink is when he johns

then says "no johns but,"

and then johns again.

its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing funny. i started to do it too cause of how fun it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom