• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Editing this megapost down to.....

Right now I'm at a clinical research study getting shot up with drugs that are making me puke and making my sh*t huge and white.

Shroomed

Smash Master
I never get to go to FD anyway so it wouldn't matter to me!

I'm in love with Stadium, until that place transforms.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'm not threatening, not many people care if I go. I'm not Axe or Kage nobody is going to refuse to come because I didn't, you know this. Right now I'm at a clinical research study getting shot up with drugs that are making me puke and making my sh*t huge and white. I'm going to get out just a day or two before the tournament and I'm not driving 5-6 hours and paying 100 bucks for a tournament with janky rules that I probably wouldn't enjoy after my body has been wh0red for it's fked up fluids. Its cost benefit, and I'd like to have fun at a tournament that im putting so much effort into after I get through this 6 day misery lol.
Thats ****ed up man lol

Im done with this argument, Ziv will make his decision and that will be that.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Why are we discussing rulesets NOW instead of EARLIER? One week before the tournament? Seriously? That's too damn soon for these kinds of changes.

Saffy

Smash Ace
I can bring a set-up but... It would be brawl though ( And I believe no one would want to play that except me). :| My melee disks always crash when I use Zelda/Sheik, and I have 3 different disks. I don't understand...

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Why are we discussing rulesets NOW instead of EARLIER? One week before the tournament? Seriously? That's too damn soon for these kinds of changes.
I think the discussion on FD is done and I'm hoping he just goes with Genesis 2 rules.

Super excited to do this. Anyone drinking at a non-bar location after the tournament??

Terry

Smash Ace
****ING HYPE! 1 WEEK HELLZ YEA. GONNA TEAR SOME *****ES UP.

I can bring a set-up but... It would be brawl though ( And I believe no one would want to play that except me). :| My melee disks always crash when I use Zelda/Sheik, and I have 3 different disks. I don't understand...
Lies, we have other people that will play brawl. There's me, and err, Robbie... ? LOL

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I think for now we'll just stick with the MBR ruleset. I realize G2 Ruleset might be the new hotness but We're less than a week away and I'd rather avoid any confusion and just leave it for now. Thanks to everyone for their input though.

:phone:

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
I don't see anything wrong with the rule set... Why is everyone freaking out?
i agree. i understand every ones point of view and i still like FD as a neutral but overall it really doesnt matter. just play the ****iN game.

j00t

Smash Champion
Attendance from North AL is now highly probable.

MMs from everyone at this, GnW is gonna make your *******s raw

j00t

Smash Champion
do i need to bring up what happened last time u decided to try that vs me joot?

let's just say i lost that $1 to kage lol
My GnW was a pocket secondary back then, now he's my main :p

I'll take that dollar back from Kage if he's down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom