• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kels88

Smash Lord
kk npnpnp

yo matt and tom

the plan is a go btw. execute the 5 step MIST plan that tom texted me lol
soooooo can i get in this 5 step MIST plan?

I need to be in tip-top shape for this. Any help is appreciated. I need some tips to fight against ganons, pikas, and docs.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I brought this up earlier, but that was before all the HYPE, so I'm going to mention it again:

Waffle House is directly across the venue. Who wants to go eat after the tournament?

I don't throw down, I come loaded =D

But if there's no good smashers then I'll abstain and go to the smashfest.
To be honest, this will be your best option.

Tink

Smash Hero
loll...we keep talking about how were are going to go with dart 0_0....idk how ur not seeing that scrubb...but we need a car that can stay at darts over the weekend while were gone...i cant get a car for that long, all 3 days, so we gotta get a car to get to darts basically.

Tink

Smash Hero
pshhhhh....me and kels aint missing beating your scrubby team, and the OoRs teams =D. we will also do team MMS if ppl wanna 0_0.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Tell Dart to go ahead and confirm for this then MM me.

I've always wanted to play that Marth. Also Atma, don't you forget I want a salty rematch from the last tourney! Lol, we need to get some more friendlies though for real, you know I need me some sheik practice.

Also, AXE! Dude, wanna MM ganon vs pika? Or at least promise me some friendlies!

Shroomed

Smash Master
Tell Dart to go ahead and confirm for this then MM me.

I've always wanted to play that Marth. Also Atma, don't you forget I want a salty rematch from the last tourney! Lol, we need to get some more friendlies though for real, you know I need me some sheik practice.

Also, AXE! Dude, wanna MM ganon vs pika? Or at least promise me some friendlies!
Your combo videos made me cream my panties.

ORLY

Smash Master
Do you guys have any prospects for cars? If you can't get down to Josh's, that may be a problem.

Also: @Dart: are we teaming at this?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
So Justin.tv has set up a site purely for some gaming streams called twitch.tv. They asked me if I wanted to move over and I figured it would be a good idea because I'd probably get some good exposure there. Long story short, here is the new url, PLEASE FOLLOW and perhaps I can become a twitch.tv partner.

http://www.twitch.tv/peefsmash/

Ziv please update OP and tourney calendar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom