• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
how did obiwan training help luke skywalker son? By teaching him the basics and letting luke work his magic on fools. ORLYS a boss and ive been studying to make scrubs like you pay :p!

done! i might even ganon ditto you 0_0. if im feeling mango cocky. but ill prolly bust out that marth on you.
Marth, fox, Ganon, it's just what you want man. I just want to play some really good people, and this may be my only chance.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
F*cking stupid and everyone else covered why. Intent is probably to improve TO's own results..
Say what?? lol. Are you suggesting I banned wobbling because I think it will improve my own tournament performance? Rofl. That's pretty good. Dude I've played like one Ice Climbers player in the last three years in tourney. There are like...two going to this? I'm banning it because a few people asked me if it was going to be banned. I had to make a decision. I just got done watching the Genesis 2 crew battle, and decided to ban it. That doesn't sound to me like a masterful plan to improve my tournament performance. If I wanted a higher tournament placing, I wouldn't be hosting a regional that's for sure. I'm a scrub anyways. If an Ice Climbers player is better than me, they're going to beat me regardless of whether or not wobbling is allowed. Here lets make a new rule. Wobbling is banned in every match up unless it's vs me. There, feel better?

In other news...

Smashfest on friday the 5th is now 100% confirmed, as is the housing for players needing it. There are rules to follow though. If you have ever met me, you know I have no problem kicking your *** out into the street to sleep if you are not following the rules. The rules are easy. Treat the church like you would your own home. No alcohol. No drugs. No smoking indoors. No horseplay. Treat other smashers and property not belonging to you with the utmost respect. If you break anything, you purchased it. No disturbing of players trying to get some sleep. That's pretty much it unless I think of anything else. Rules are subject to change without prior notification.

ORLY

Smash Master
I wanna MM g vice. Mostly because his sig is from my favorite SNES game of all time.

dmac

Smash Champion
depending on shroomeds' flight, i'm 90% i got it on lockdown, if i can' for work reasons or whatever, i got backup plans! it will be handled no worries

its cool atma i didn't think it was a supe rserious offer but i figured i'd try.... need to have a good carry for my playstyle :_;

darkatma

Smash Hero
Dajuan I demand a homo hug
i have no idea what that entails. Just pretend i'm erick lolols

Alex: if Jeremy goes I can just go in his car, then I don't haveta spend the night before. Also, I'll ask around for geno and sam and peeps to see if more stl people wanna go.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Lol you watched someone **** then declared no wobs. =\ Might be even weirder.

Is there anywhere that WILL be drinking the night before?

:phone:

ORLY

Smash Master
just so i've got this straight, pre-reg isn't required anymore?

and then prepay too isn't required?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I wanna MM g vice. Mostly because his sig is from my favorite SNES game of all time.
A man that respects one of the greatest games of all times to this extent is worth MMing. I accept, let's do it!

Atma, I would definitely have said I would have, but I have the best Samus EVAH as my teammate already. Me and IHSB kinda go together like toast and jam :)

team ganon/samus ftw?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
YBMP, a player from our crew, loves to drink. I may be able to talk to him into it if you can throw money down.
I don't throw down, I come loaded =D

But if there's no good smashers then I'll abstain and go to the smashfest.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
Dajuan I demand a homo hug
i have no idea what that entails. Just pretend i'm erick lolols

Alex: if Jeremy goes I can just go in his car, then I don't haveta spend the night before. Also, I'll ask around for geno and sam and peeps to see if more stl people wanna go.
kk npnpnp

yo matt and tom

the plan is a go btw. execute the 5 step MIST plan that tom texted me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom