• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

Smash Ace
OMG, so many good players coming! You all better play me. I've only been playing about 4 months though so don't expect anything lolz. I need some tips to beat Michael guys!

Also, Michael, I was going to donate some money for the prize pot but maybe instead I buy snacks/drinks or something else. Any ideas? Since I believe the reason for the prize pot was to attract more players I don't think more right now would do much else. So, I figured I could make the players that do come more comfortable and want to come back next time or something along those lines. Either that or I could just give people money in MM's cuz I am scrub. Let me know what you think. Oh, and if you need any help with anything, at the church, or the venue, I will probably be available.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Kage... you're mine!

So my boss scheduled me for work the day after at 9:30am... and its an 8.5 hour drive. Which means im going to work directly out of the car lol

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kage... you're mine!

So my boss scheduled me for work the day after at 9:30am... and its an 8.5 hour drive. Which means im going to work directly out of the car lol
GL with that, I actually went straight to work from airplane at Genesis 2. Even with an energy drink I couldn't last after lunch, had to go home and sleep lol.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
GL with that, I actually went straight to work from airplane at Genesis 2. Even with an energy drink I couldn't last after lunch, had to go home and sleep lol.
Where are you staying we need to stream a smashfest night b4.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I'm coming with the Arkansas guys, so I'm going to guess I'll be at the venue during the evening on friday or something. Though I'm not really sure the exact plans lol.
You're darn right you're coming with us.

I'm excited, I didn't know we were gonna get to have a smashfest the whole night before. Can't wait!

Terry

Smash Ace
I believe we will be at the church on the 5th and then the venue on the 6th. I think we can stream if we end up in the gym but not in the basement.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Man the church venue is awesome.

The basement with like 17 couches and 13 TVs for setups is amazing. I can't wait for this. I'll be trying to MM alot of people too, so I better bring lots of money to lose.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
OMG, so many good players coming! You all better play me. I've only been playing about 4 months though so don't expect anything lolz. I need some tips to beat Michael guys!

Also, Michael, I was going to donate some money for the prize pot but maybe instead I buy snacks/drinks or something else. Any ideas? Since I believe the reason for the prize pot was to attract more players I don't think more right now would do much else. So, I figured I could make the players that do come more comfortable and want to come back next time or something along those lines. Either that or I could just give people money in MM's cuz I am scrub. Let me know what you think. Oh, and if you need any help with anything, at the church, or the venue, I will probably be available.
Saffy is bringing cookies and the venue is hoping to sell lots of stuff at their snack shop so don't bring any large quantities of free food. I might have an idea for what you can do with all your extra cash though lol. I'll text you.

Also, we will likely not have access to the gym on the 5th which means no livestream of the smashfest =/ My key doesn't open that door unfortunately.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Saffy is bringing cookies and the venue is hoping to sell lots of stuff at their snack shop so don't bring any large quantities of free food. I might have an idea for what you can do with all your extra cash though lol. I'll text you.

Also, we will likely not have access to the gym on the 5th which means no livestream of the smashfest =/ My key doesn't open that door unfortunately.
Is there any access to showers at least? I think that's the most important.

Terry

Smash Ace
Is there any access to showers at least? I think that's the most important.
That is the most important for me as well, lol. Unfortunately, the showers are by the gym and we don't have access to that part of the church. I'm not sure if there's any other showers on the side we have access to.

EDIT: If you really need to, I could allow a couple showers at my house. But since I'm moving soon, you'll have to forgive the mess.

Then I could tell everyone "Kage used my shower OMG"

I could bring snacks and drinks to the smashfest? Use other money for whatever your idea is?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Kage: There are showers at the Church, but I'm not sure if we'll have access to that part or not. I'll just have to test my key out. If anybody is dying to take a shower though I'm sure myself or a couple of the guys in my crew wouldn't mind a few coming over to take a shower on Friday.

Peef: Nobody can sleep at the venue, but the church is ok. We're doing a smashfest all day on the 5th and people that need housing can either stay there or elect to go to one of my crew members house for quieter sleeping. YBMP (dude in my crew) will possibly be able to house people. I was going to be able to but it looks like I'm probably going to end up sleeping at the church with everybody else.

I went and counted and there are officially 8 couches and 4 TVs. There is plenty of carpeted area that wouldn't be too rough to sleep on with a sleeping bag. I CALL THE LARGE ROUND CUSHION THAT ROBBIE NORMALLY USES.

Even though there is only 4 TVs there to start with, there is tons of room so we could feasibly get 20 tvs going if people wanted.

SOOOO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!

Terry

Smash Ace
Kage: There are showers at the Church, but I'm not sure if we'll have access to that part or not. I'll just have to test my key out. If anybody is dying to take a shower though I'm sure myself or a couple of the guys in my crew wouldn't mind a few coming over to take a shower on Friday.

Peef: Nobody can sleep at the venue, but the church is ok. We're doing a smashfest all day on the 5th and people that need housing can either stay there or elect to go to one of my crew members house for quieter sleeping. YBMP (dude in my crew) will possibly be able to house people. I was going to be able to but it looks like I'm probably going to end up sleeping at the church with everybody else.

I went and counted and there are officially 8 couches and 4 TVs. There is plenty of carpeted area that wouldn't be too rough to sleep on with a sleeping bag. I CALL THE LARGE ROUND CUSHION THAT ROBBIE NORMALLY USES.

Even though there is only 4 TVs there to start with, there is tons of room so we could feasibly get 20 tvs going if people wanted.

So, if you're giving me a ride I guess I'm sleeping there as well? I'm fine with that.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

Sweet, that's awesome! I just got a surge of excitement now.. lol.

Terry

Smash Ace
Well I could take you home if you wanted but if you wanna sleep at the church I guess that's ok too.
I will require a morning shower. My hair will not accept anything else. So as long as I am home sometime before mist in the morning that will suffice.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Michael, I'll probably be at the church as well the day before. I won't be staying, I'll be going to my friends (the place you dropped me off) since it's about half way there. So, sadly, I can't house people.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
The door is usually unlocked from the inside, so if you can convince someone to wake up and open the door for you, then it will probably be fine. I won't be there though, I'm staying elsewhere.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Man the church venue is awesome.

The basement with like 17 couches and 13 TVs for setups is amazing. I can't wait for this. I'll be trying to MM alot of people too, so I better bring lots of money to lose.
yeah the church is absolutely amazing

dmac no can do for this tourney coz deku might be my ride lols
next tourney sometime :p

edit: if i go.. still not sure yet... will know soon

Terry

Smash Ace
Pffft who showers anymore?......
Oh you.

so can we show up at like 4 am saturday morning at the church or whatever and stay there until the tourny starts?
We could possible leave the door unlocked. Though, maybe not. I've heard the church has had problems with people breaking in. I heard this from Robbie so I don't know what to believe. Anyways, if I am sleeping there I may still be awake since I don't get much sleep anyways. If I am asleep a text will usually wake me up or I could set my alarm if I'm able to get to sleep earlier and stay up for a little bit.

Shroomed

Smash Master
If I flew to Kansas City on the Friday of this tournament, who would be able to give me a ride to the venue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom