• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
I'm fairly certain I can make it. I was an idiot and forgot that PEEF is going to be here over the summer. Mad props to him.

ORLY

Smash Master
If Tom and Matt are going there's a 99% chance I'll be able to make it too

This is gonna be one long *** drive

I want MM's with Kage, Axe, J00t, Strong Bad, Jace, annnd you know what? Just come up to me and demand a MM. I wanna play everyone.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
So I'm on my last day of school right now and I've just found out how much my last semester is going to cost, which begins next month.

And unfortunately, I must cancel all amounts of hype I had for going to this. With my last semester of school costing $754 there's no way I could afford a trip up there. I'm sorry. :(

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
So I'm on my last day of school right now and I've just found out how much my last semester is going to cost, which begins next month.

And unfortunately, I must cancel all amounts of hype I had for going to this. With my last semester of school costing $754 there's no way I could afford a trip up there. I'm sorry. :(
Take out a loan. This is MUCH more important that college.

:phone:

Wiggins

Smash Ace
"Smash bro's.

More important than college."

That should be a demotivator. :O

If you guys have a livestream I will totally watch it all the way through.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Thats pretty cheap for a semester of college. My next one is going to cost $9000 after grants and scholarships.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one who is getting full paid college for tuition and fees?(At least for the associates degree)

Also, @Wiggins: There will definitely be a livestream.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I went to the Art Institute of California @ San Francisco and owe $15 grand for just 5 months =/ (when I quit going because I realized how much of a rip off it was).

>Bert<

Smash Ace
So if there is some stuff going on the night before, I can definitely make it that night. Ill be in Springfield with my cousins. Make a smashfest happen the night before and I can guarantee ill be there.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
So if there is some stuff going on the night before, I can definitely make it that night. Ill be in Springfield with my cousins. Make a smashfest happen the night before and I can guarantee ill be there.
There will be a smashfest going on all day at the church the day before, which is August 5th.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I just Pre-registered, I'm looking forward to seeing this game played at a supreme level.

Did you ever decide on side tournaments?
brawl

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
There will be a smashfest going on all day at the church the day before, which is August 5th.
Why didn't I know we were planning a smashfest the day before? I would have asked off. I work 2-10 that day.

..Wait. I work 2-10 the day before MIST? This is the worst realization I've had in months.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Anyways guys, if i get my mcat moved to september, I shall come to this and team with deku and take firsties!

We just played today and deku is still okay. If we take 2nd to axe and kage i'll blame it on his rust :p

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
atta boy binyan!

i can do better than I did today. i'm just getting warmed up

actually i don't really think you need to move it.. i mean I think we are doing leave that morning come back that night. youre supposed to take a day off a week from studying anyway!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Can an ice cold salty climbor get some housing? I'll have a setup and streaming equip ofc. Put me with Kage so we can do some streamin =DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom