• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman

I have a HD 1080 Pixel Webcam if you'd want to use that as well. That's why I was asking.
And I have a set up to stream as well.
1080p. Do want. Is it USB3.0? If so, my laptop has a USB3.0 connection as well as amazing specs(See below for all the crap)

GeForce GTX 560 2GBs GDDR5
8GBs of RAM
1TBs of HDD(2x500HDDs. I have a partition of 250 GBs that I can reserve just to melee videos)
2.0 GHz Intel i7 sandybridge with turbo boost technology(around 3.0 with turbo boost)

Saffy

Smash Ace
1080p. Do want. Is it USB3.0? If so, my laptop has a USB3.0 connection as well as amazing specs(See below for all the crap)

GeForce GTX 560 2GBs GDDR5
8GBs of RAM
1TBs of HDD(2x500HDDs. I have a partition of 250 GBs that I can reserve just to melee videos)
2.0 GHz Intel i7 sandybridge with turbo boost technology(around 3.0 with turbo boost)
I'm not very computer techy really, so I am unsure of what you mean by USB3.0? It does have a USB cable though so it can be used with any computer I believe. It's pretty great quality though n.n And it picks up sounds from other rooms which is crazy . I just checked it goes to around 1600 x 1200 in size ... not sure if that is higher or lower than 1080p. It also has a 720 HD option. You can zoom in extremely close to anything and it's pretty good resolution.

My computer has 6GB of Ram, 600 GB Hard-drive. i7 processor, other than that I have no idea. It can handle pretty much anything though, but yours must be a bit faster with turbo boost and probably has a better graphics card I would believe.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Mine is literally brand new. I got it a few days ago, it came out late juneish.
I have no idea to check if it is USB 3.0 enabled. Does it say on the box(If you still have it) or could you send me the model number so I can google search?

Saffy

Smash Ace
Mine is literally brand new. I got it a few days ago, it came out late juneish.
I have no idea to check if it is USB 3.0 enabled. Does it say on the box(If you still have it) or could you send me the model number so I can google search?
It says High Speed USB 2.0 Certified. And wow nice :D I got my laptop back in January.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Dart send me a message with how much you think you could help me out with so I can get plans in motion.

I'd need a ride from like Memphis airport though =)

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
shroomed if you pay me back i can maybe help you out with like $50 if itll make or break the trip

:phone:

Shroomed

Smash Master
I'd pay back anyone who helps me after this tournament when I got the money. I assume I'd make some money at this so I'd also be using that to pay back.

Shroomed

Smash Master
You assume you'll make some money huh? No you are not.. =P
I can start with that $50 you guys handed us at Genesis. =P

If I can place in the money at Genesis, I'm sure I can do it here! I didn't even have an easy bracket either, **** was tough. lol

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I can start with that $50 you guys handed us at Genesis. =P

If I can place in the money at Genesis, I'm sure I can do it here! I didn't even have an easy bracket either, **** was tough. lol
Maybe if i had a REAL teamate.. loll.. =P Of course you CAN do it here but.. it's not 100% determined however, sometimes.. I'm also able to do insane stuff. Though it's been a while now.. =(

Shroomed

Smash Master
You should go atma and help me pay! =D

I've only done this once before and that was with Kevin and Pound 4. He bought my plane ticket and I paid him back later, but I don't feel right asking for it a second time (besides, that was just $300 and I doubt he'd do it). I have to find someone willing and that trusts me to do it.

I'll do my best. Genesis got me ridiculously into smash again. I'm almost in with the best of the best.

Shroomed

Smash Master
For Pound 4, I was getting money, just not in time to go. I would be able to pay someone back, just not necessarily IMMEDIATELY depending on how I did at this tournament. I win all the locals so I would be able to pay back everyone in full, just not necessarily really quickly. It's kind of how G$ pays for Mango to go to tournaments so long as they team and they don't always win.

But yeah, that's why I'm thinking about who I could ask and who would accept this situation.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
****kk now i kinda wanna go to this tourney. Freaking dajuan, i will beat you soon :D

Also if deku isn't a rusty noob, we would take 1st in teams.
i have no idea what my skill level is at. COMON BINYAN YOU GOTTA CONFRIM. i bet i could go even with you!

j00t

Smash Champion
If I go, I am money matching anyone and everyone here with my Game and Watch. We'll have happy fun time together <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom