• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Who's axe teaming with? I kind of want to try doc pika. Otherwise I'd be down. I'd be going sheik though. Doc marth sucks hard.

:phone:

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
speaking of being sure
is there ANYONE who wants to give this beyond awesome, chill yet able to go along with anything guy?

Shroomed

Smash Master
I just have to see if someone will help me with money for a plane ticket and I pay them back with money I'd hopefully win at this or over the next few locals. I'm pretty sure I can find someone though. Anyone in the midwest want to help a brotha out? =)

Dart let's team then!

EDIT: HOLY **** why are flights $700. Might not work out so smoothly then haha.

Let me keep looking around.

Dart!

Smash Master
I just have to see if someone will help me with money for a plane ticket and I pay them back with money I'd hopefully win at this or over the next few locals. I'm pretty sure I can find someone though. Anyone in the midwest want to help a brotha out? =)

Dart let's team then!

EDIT: HOLY **** why are flights $700. Might not work out so smoothly then haha.

Let me keep looking around.
depending on how cheap you can find, i could help you out since if you go you would/should team with me sooooo :p
also, check orbitz they're pretty good

Shroomed

Smash Master
Flights seem to be around $650. I don't know if I could find someone to help out THAT much. I was thinking they'd be around the $400 range. Anyone get some free miles saved up? I'd pay you for them! lol

Alright I need to look around more/see if I can find someone that can help me out a decent amount.

EDIT: Using priceline.com I got it down to $524 which isn't that bad.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Where's Zoap when you need him? I remember he was THE GUY to go to if you needed help finding cheap plane tickets.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Yeah but Genesis 2 is what spurred my interest in going out and playing other people. Only competition I have in Norcal is SFAT at the moment.

How reliable is priceline's "Name your price?" I'll call Peter tomorrow to help me look for tickets.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Yeah but Genesis 2 is what spurred my interest in going out and playing other people. Only competition I have in Norcal is SFAT at the moment.

How reliable is priceline's "Name your price?" I'll call Peter tomorrow to help me look for tickets.
I will break you, if you come. =)

BunBun

Smash Master
Yo shroomed, look and see if there's airports you could fly to and then catch a ride with someone up. Big airports (like Memphis) might be a hell of a lot cheaper than other places.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Awww snap!

I've always wanted to play you Shroomed! If I go, you wanna MM??
You have no excuse to not show up. You live in Arkansas, why would you not travel the short distance to this regional?

Yo shroomed, look and see if there's airports you could fly to and then catch a ride with someone up. Big airports (like Memphis) might be a hell of a lot cheaper than other places.
I know St. Louis and KC are coming to our tournament so maybe it's cheaper to fly in from there and ride with those players? We could probably work that out.

Saffy

Smash Ace
I thought I might ask this, but incase of emergency is there anyone who I could carpool or get a ride with to MIST? I have no problem covering gas money. I'd just need to know if I would be getting a ride home the same night or staying overnight.

My grandma is in Hospice (Meaning she is going to die eventually), and I'm unsure of what day she will. If there is an emergenecy or she does pass away, My dad will not be here in Missouri, which that would lead to me having no way to get there. I am the one who is bringing the pot money too so I just feel very.. unsure about everything. I have to make sure I can be there 100%.

Thank you!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Saffy, what hospital is she staying at? If it's one in Springfield, I'm sure many people can offer you a ride if something happened. If no one else did, I'd most likely be able to do it if my car is fixed by then. St. John's is literally on the same street as Metagames and Cox is just a little further.

If it's in another town, I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to help.

WatchYourRadar

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Shroomed, try to fly into a major city. I was thinking of flying to San Jose for a trip in August, and round trip was like... 400 from Indianapolis.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Saffy, what hospital is she staying at? If it's one in Springfield, I'm sure many people can offer you a ride if something happened. If no one else did, I'd most likely be able to do it if my car is fixed by then. St. John's is literally on the same street as Metagames and Cox is just a little further.

If it's in another town, I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to help.
She is in Mesa, Arizona nowhere near Missouri. I live in Rolla, which is 2 hours away from Springfield. I was just seeing if anyone was going down I-44 (I'm not entirely sure) that passes right by Rolla that could possibly give me a ride.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Eek, I'll happen to be in NYC this EXACT weekend, so no MIST for me :(:(:(

Saffy

Smash Ace
i doubt ill go but if i do id like a good teammate who wants to in case i can go?
You should come to this if the BBR-RC keeps you red-carded. :/ Hopefully that gets sorted out for you though.

EDIT: Will this venue have Wifi? Internet?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
We need to first figure out who has streaming equipment we could use. It would be nice to have multiple people bringing equipment in case someone "forgets."

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry PEEF, I didn't mean the meleeing, I meant the passion.
Both PEEF and I have streaming equipment. He has a livestream already set up, and I can get one set up if we want a second one.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
The venue has a very nice internet connection so if we do have multiple set ups, we could probably have more then one stream. As long as we have at least one, everything will be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom