• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

j00t

Smash Champion
What's the attendance looking like? Hopefully more than the 16 pre-registered.

Thinking about going to this.

Gonna beat you fools with Game and Watch :p

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
I change my mind. I'm more interested in Kage....

Sorry Josh.
I'm more interested in this wiggins guy tbh.

Hey wiggins, are you passing through Eville, and if so can you give me a ride? If so, I can confirm myself, two setups(if there is room) and a recording setup(to be used on one of my two setups)

:phone:

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I live around 30-40 minutes away from the venue, and I can most likely house some people. Not at my personal house, but at a friends. We've got 2 hide-a-bed couches and some other ****. If you're taking I-44 this tournament from the east, then our stop would be good for housing. I'll be sure to talk to him about it tonight, see if we can work something out.

Just a heads up, it's sort of a party house, so you've got to be okay with that kind of thing. No *****es.

EDIT/ANNOUNCEMENT: I've discussed some things with Zivilyn Bane and I'm pretty positive he has agreed to change the way to do preregistration. Instead of PM'ing him, we've set up an event through eventbrite so preregistration and organization will be very simple. If you're interested in preregistration, I'd say you can go ahead and do it here: http://mist.eventbrite.com

You can also PM Zivilyn Bane for your preregistration as well if you don't trust me :p

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I'm more interested in this wiggins guy tbh.

Hey wiggins, are you passing through Eville, and if so can you give me a ride? If so, I can confirm myself, two setups(if there is room) and a recording setup(to be used on one of my two setups)

Sorry Shombo. I don't go anywhere near Indiana on the way to this. :< I'm sorry bro. I would totally pick you're crazy *** up if I was passing by. Hopefully you can find a way to this and hopefully we can hang out a bit if we both go. Good luck bro.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Shombo. I don't go anywhere near Indiana on the way to this. :< I'm sorry bro. I would totally pick you're crazy *** up if I was passing by. Hopefully you can find a way to this and hopefully we can hang out a bit if we both go. Good luck bro.
It's cool, I didn't know where you were geographically, so I thought I might as well ask.

Anyone coming from KY want to pick me up maybe ? =D

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
so my laptop is BSoDing every time I try to open Dazzle, just now tried it. Any solutions?(If I can get this fixed, and find a ride, I can guarantee a recording station for myself.

Edit: nvm, id: 10T error.

Lesson learned, never use USB 3.0 for dazzle. At least the black one will crash.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Needs m0ar usb 3.0 capture cards. Seriously.

Michael, you're disappointing me with your lack of updated preregistration processing.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
If I go to this tournament... it will probably be my last one. I'm actually only about 50% on this one.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
illinios or indiana
PEEF lives in bloomington indiana, I'd try to see if he can get you a ride.

As for me, not meaning to beat a dead horse, but is there ANYONE who can give me a ride. I live in southern IN. Heck, I can even drive 2 hrs to meet you if I need to.

BunBun

Smash Master
illinios or indiana
PEEF lives in bloomington indiana, I'd try to see if he can get you a ride.

As for me, not meaning to beat a dead horse, but is there ANYONE who can give me a ride. I live in southern IN. Heck, I can even drive 2 hrs to meet you if I need to.
Someone give this man a ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom