• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Attention: If you need housing you need to PM me right away!!! We will have limited free housing available at a great place (a church with lots of couches). I will have it open all day/night Friday the 5th for smashers coming up the day before. It is first PM first serve!!! There are four TVs already there for lots of smashing to take place the day before (and I got the day off work - paid)

Also I'm editing the first post with the prereg site and I can go ahead and manually enter the people already registered if you guys want me to.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Who is Saffy?

Joot: No, but I will take you Kirby v Falcon. I hate your GW.
I am me. I am a brawl player originally from Arizona, who moved to Missouri about last year. I suck at melee.
I am the one who is donating over 50% of the pot n.n ($250)
And possibly bringing cookies.

Also yes I cannot wait to see you again Jeff, and meet you Kage. :D <3

Also 16 days... HYPE~

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Attention: If you need housing you need to PM me right away!!! We will have limited free housing available at a great place (a church with lots of couches). I will have it open all day/night Friday the 5th for smashers coming up the day before. It is first PM first serve!!! There are four TVs already there for lots of smashing to take place the day before (and I got the day off work - paid)

Also I'm editing the first post with the prereg site and I can go ahead and manually enter the people already registered if you guys want me to.

Is there a limit on how many we can hold at the Church? Like, there's a lot of room, and I don't see why we couldn't fit a lot of people in there, unless the Church doesn't want it. Smashfest before Mist? I'm totally up for that.

Also, if you'd like to Michael, here's a link to the prereg site, but shorter. This is so you can add it to the topic's title. The fact that we have a new venue isn't quite "Update" news worthy. You could put "Prereg Here: http://bit.ly/qVs5SE". If it doesn't fit, cut the http:// out.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
OK I'll make some changes to the title tonight. Also I'll be emailling the church lady tonight as well but there's pretty much a guarantee we'll be able to do a smashfest the day before and that's what I've been telling people PMing about the housing.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
So, since there's a Waffle House right across the street from the venue, who would be up to going there after the tournament? (wants to be more like Genesis)

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
I'd be up for that. At the very least, let's meet for aftertourney snack. PoE3 was so fun with the ihop

Zantetsu

Smash Master
We have an iHop as well, but it's 5 miles from the Venue. The Waffle House across the street isn't too big, so if we ended up having too many people, that would always be an option.

AXE 09

Smash Master
I can't wait to see Saffy for my first time.. and Axe again. =D
Omg dude I haven't seen you in FOREVER!!! It's been like... 3 days lol. HYPE!!

I am me. I am a brawl player originally from Arizona, who moved to Missouri about last year. I suck at melee.
I am the one who is donating over 50% of the pot n.n ($250)
And possibly bringing cookies.

Also yes I cannot wait to see you again Jeff, and meet you Kage. :D <3

Also 16 days... HYPE~
I love you so much <3 Lol

Zantetsu

Smash Master
There's a lot of people posting in the thread who have yet to preregister. I think if we have more preregistration's, we can probably convince more players to show. So why not take the one minute to preregister?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Dude, I might try to do just that.

I wonder if it's possible on such short notice.
It's not TOO late. I'm sure you can do it, somewhere. If not, try and get a lot of friends to loan you money and pay them back when you get back. Seriously, with your performance at Genesis 2, and you choosing this tournament for your next tournament, I'm sure we'd gain so many more players.

Shroomed

Smash Master
I'd have to figure out housing, entry, airport rides and all that pretty fast. This is kind of soon lol.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
If it came down to it, I will house you if it is needed, but I'm pretty sure you could stay at the church with a lot of the other people. It's pretty nice down there.

As for the other 2, I'm not sure what we can do. Maybe someone will sponsor you? Lol.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Mostly because we're not 100% sure how many we're expecting, that's why keep asking people to preregister. We'll definitely be getting more people than are on the preregistration list, but we don't know definite numbers.

Tink

Smash Hero
yo, chicago i def coming...prolly with 2 cars, so get hyped for that....we bring the party and **** sonss.

also, shroomed coming would be hella hyped...too bad he will be getting ***** in singles by the MWs finests!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
yo, chicago i def coming...prolly with 2 cars, so get hyped for that....we bring the party and **** sonss.

also, shroomed coming would be hella hyped...too bad he will be getting ***** in singles by the MWs finests!
Okay, so those "2 cars" should be preregistered asap. More preregistration's, more hype!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I know I've asked this before.... But isn't Souroush the guy who got ****ed up on pills at PoE2 and threw up all over the bathroom? I was there for that. And I was like D:
Please don't overdose and puke all over the bathroom at MIST. That's the last thing we need :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom