• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
peoples top picks are so weird

its gonna be --------------- (PEEF's picks in bold)
-------------------- Cosmo
axe --------------- Axe
kelly -------------- Kelly
kage --------------- Kage
matt r
tink/atma --------------- Atma
dart/tom --------------- Dart
idk after that
Call my picks weird then basically quote my results just leave out cosmo. :cool:

ORLY

Smash Master
what happened to you carpooling with peef?

also: why are people putting cosmo in their top ranks? AFAIK he's not even going

Shroomed

Smash Master
Little Rock is even more expensive =(

I'm keeping a sharp eye out though for any flight to any of the neighboring states.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Darn, lots of people deciding last minute they can't come =/

Is there ANYBODY that can either pick Roneblade up or at least give him a ride to Peefs house??

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Yeah, I'm confused on this as well. Where/When did cosmo say he was showing up?
He didn't say he could come, I simply assumed it because his crew was coming.

About Reneblade, he is over an hour in the opposite direction from the tournament as me, almost doubling my travel time. Someone from Indy or Ohio should be able to nab him.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
He didn't say he could come, I simply assumed it because his crew was coming.
"his crew"? Cosmo doesn't even play anymore... His crew consists of other people who don't play anymore like Vro and eighteenspikes.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I'd love to, but that might be difficult considering I'm not going to this lol.
Oh. Well my stream is at least youtube quality so I'll record them and move them to youtube myself. It'll be alot easier than people trying to sync commentary/video/crowd cam. I just need to test it all.

Dart!

Smash Master
If you do commentary, make sure it's someone people want to hear/ not randoms. no point in wasting the effort if noobs commentate.
also, shroomed/dajuan/doctor midnight what's your price range for one way flights here?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Agreed with Dart, treat the commentary with at least some professionalism...

Nobody wants SMYM12 commentary happening again >_>

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Peef, if you're going to be around on Friday, we may be able to do stream testing at the venue if it will help maximize performance.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Peef, if you're going to be around on Friday, we may be able to do stream testing at the venue if it will help maximize performance.
Sounds perfect. Does the church have internet for pre-tourney smashfest stream?

Agreed with Dart, treat the commentary with at least some professionalism...

Nobody wants SMYM12 commentary happening again >_>
Agreed. I think there shouldn't be too much commentary, mainly crowd reaction.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
We don't get a connection down in the basement, sadly. I do have my iPhone with tethering available so we could try it.

Saffy

Smash Ace
I think the stream needs funny commentary. :) I watched Vinnie's brawl stream last Saturday and I loved how it was run. They showed the crowd / People plus the matches. Blackanese had me laughing for hours straight too.

Like I said I have a 1020 p webcam, Please let me know ahead of time if you need it or not. I'm not going to bring it if it won't be used.

Also I'm not bringing cookies since my question was ignored ;o

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ohhh watching the stream like they do SF style would be awesome, you'd get to see the player's quirks when they play a match, muahahaha.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I think the stream needs funny commentary. :) I watched Vinnie's brawl stream last Saturday and I loved how it was run. They showed the crowd / People plus the matches. Blackanese had me laughing for hours straight too.

Like I said I have a 1020 p webcam, Please let me know ahead of time if you need it or not. I'm not going to bring it if it won't be used.

Also I'm not bringing cookies since my question was ignored ;o
Peef said he needed a webcam so bring it. I doubt we'll pick anyone else's webcam over yours since yours will have insane quality.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Saffy, to answer your question about the cookies: I expect 60-80 people. Chocolate Chip cookies and also Peanut Butter cookies are my personal favorite.

PEEF!

Smash Hero

That cam sounds awesome but IDK if my comp or the internet can support that quality, hopefully i can turn it down! =X Bring it for sure!

Ohhh watching the stream like they do SF style would be awesome, you'd get to see the player's quirks when they play a match, muahahaha.
Yeah its gonna be great, faces+match at the same time to show emotion, determination, etc. If you aren't going to make it but read this, please press the "follow" button and visit! www.twitch.tv/peefsmash

j00t

Smash Champion
Game and Watch is making top 16 at this, I'm gonna practice my dthrow chaingrabs hard :p

Vts

Smash Champion
People need to be there on time for this tournament to get pools done in time for a decent size bracket

would love to have like top 4-6 out of pools of 6-8 depending on how many people

this could be a good tournament if smashers aren't lazy and be there on time, i'm helping out with running it and i would love to in force strict rules but it's all ziv's call

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
You got this, Dart. Just don't ever lose to a Peach ever again please

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
People need to be there on time for this tournament to get pools done in time for a decent size bracket

would love to have like top 4-6 out of pools of 6-8 depending on how many people

this could be a good tournament if smashers aren't lazy and be there on time, i'm helping out with running it and i would love to in force strict rules but it's all ziv's call
Oh there'll be some enforcement, no worries there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom