• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
lol @ spacetroll...

andd orly so far its just me and my brother o_O... and a possible RRR/Meta(from BC) coming with but not very likely!
Who is your brother?? Is it Aaro???

Peef: I've been working nights for about two months now and that won't change =/ So yeah, that's why I'm never on there anymore.

ORLY

Smash Master
Personally, I'm sad that Shroomed is coming in to team with Dart. Team America has never competed at a regional.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Please Help.... Zyvilin Bane has informed me that he has no clue about these roads that mapquest has me taking.... Can somoene confirm?? from MN...

its telling me to take:

1: 35 south
2:435 south
3: 71 south
4: MO-7 S
5: MO-7 S becomes MO-13 S
6: left onto MO-744 / W Kearney St.
7: right onto N. National Ave.
8: E Dale St.

Does anyone know if this is remotely correct to the right location of the church? loll.... thanks in advance im very stressed to find this out, this whole trip is so last minute for me...

edit: although aaro is my bro... he is not my brother, he doesnt even rly play smash much hes just coming along... lolz

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
sveet double fox or fox/marth teams? we will rapee ^^

edit: recently i did teams mm's with deepak, tempest, and yung m0e, with mixing up the teams for 3 diff mm's... and my team won all 3.. O_O; my other credential is placing 2nd at a u of m monthly teaming with rrr's kirby... and 3rd w zeus once... i think im best mn teammate =D

i also teamed with a girl a few times and did prettty good. and im also pro at beer pong...

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yeah im down flux

We can have multishine contests in game but youll always win cause i can only do 2

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
LOL tight, when its 2v1 our plan will to be to shine them between us over and over with 2 multishines, then do tech skill performances after one of us doubleshineupsmashesthem hahahaha

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Please Help.... Zyvilin Bane has informed me that he has no clue about these roads that mapquest has me taking.... Can somoene confirm?? from MN...
Way to make me look dumb lol. The only road you told me about was Hwy 744 which we know here as Kearney. I know of most of the other roads in those directions. I've only lived here since January lol.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
LMAOO sorry dude... i was just like O_o;;; hahaha just like that....

but yea glad theyre correct, pretty sure ill be there around 8 or 9pm tmrw night!

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
LOLLL....why you so madd bros/deku? butt hurt i beat you all now =DDD(matt victory will be AT this tourny) .....also, matt, you dont have to worry about me, as you cant even beat a random rat that shows up, and he will be taking you outta this tourny. callling it!

also, howwww can u say that jack will be the best samus when your own chicagos finest samus is going orly 0_0. for shameee!

double also, kels, i dont mind if you wanna bring your TV, but if you just bringing it to be cheap, fux you! ur gonna be winning money more likley then any other MW smasher -_-....stop being cheap ***!
lol what?? coming from the guy who made sveet put me on kelly's side last SG!

you goin down sucka!

Tink

Smash Hero
ya...who took you outta that tourny 0_0.....uhohh....plus, i assume your no practice has made you weak chosen one.

on a side note, i made all the hype for ratamus and now hes not going =( sorry for the hype cancel.

Tink

Smash Hero
the only good thing about that means we get to bring 3 setups :/....so i guess thats good news.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
lol F no!

i've used this one for so long

the only other one i used was vivi from FF9

you lookin for some 4 stocks from me at this boyo>??

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I just put 2 and 2 together. Joe is riding with tink and kels and dart, therefore tink, kelly and dart are leaving right after the tourney?
**** u joe.

:phone:

Kels88

Smash Lord
I just put 2 and 2 together. Joe is riding with tink and kels and dart, therefore tink, kelly and dart are leaving right after the tourney?
**** u joe.

:phone:
This is false. although Rat might want to take this offer up. he wasn't going to go because Dart's not leaving til Sunday morning. but Sveet is driving back as soon as the tournament is over.

and lol @ Tink. Nothing is guaranteed man. especially with the level of competition here. tho i don't lose often lots of people have been having really close sets with me. I could very well not place in the money at this. Not saying i'm gonna lose but these people don't place well at nationals for no reason.

Kels88

Smash Lord
Kelly with his usual pre-tourney modesty... then on tourney day, **** gets real
lol idk what people are expecting out of me. This isn't just another MW tournament. And honestly i'm starting to feel a lot of pressure to perform well here. It sucks. LMAO
kelly, go to apex and team with me lols
I think i might do this. Tink never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever travels outta the MW for tournaments because he knows he's not gonna win. lololololol what up Tink. You bailed on me for a few nationals and left me hangin when you didn't tell me about that MI tournament and then you won it. lol and you're complaning about a 5 dollar venue fee.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Spaceballs, am I the only one who commented on your ahegao and netorare tags during Genesis?

Also, your tags are still ****ed up.
Well there aren't that many people (even in the weeaboo-as-all-**** smash community) who know what those are, and even fewer who can read them. So yeah, you were the only one. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom