• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mikey presents: Almost as Cool as Genesis - Brawl, Melee, SF4-Mississauga, ON 6/6/09

masterdrenin

Smash Apprentice
@Violent-nin:

I'm bringing my N64 along with 2 controllers and goldeneye and smash 64
if anyone else wants to bring 2 more for a 4 player goldeneye they're welcom too, but I don't wanna
carry that much stuff in my backpack lol.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I really need to get a smaller TV for tournaments...3 weeks til school's done, I'll be picking one up for sure, and I'll always have a setup at tourneys.

Unfortunately, I won't have one for Mikey's :(

DiltLOCK

Smash Rookie
Lol Uh Oh I Epic Failed

On that note Your all getting Dilt Locked in dbls i'll dbl footstool everyone then lock them both in your all screwed unless a samus doens't get footstooled and shoots a fully charged shot into a wario

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
@Violent-nin:

I'm bringing my N64 along with 2 controllers and goldeneye and smash 64
if anyone else wants to bring 2 more for a 4 player goldeneye they're welcom too, but I don't wanna
carry that much stuff in my backpack lol.
You are my hero!

Now the only problem left is the TV situation.

I would bring setups or a TV if I could but sadly I can't. I plan to buy a used TV to use specifically as setup for tournaments, sadly I won't have this TV before Mikey's.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
You pay so much for rides... It's amazing. Why don't you go on the greyhound or something? It would be a lot cheaper.
Can't take a bus since TBH I have never taken a bus before, I have no idea about the routes and stops and would probly get lost lol
I think I will in the end if I absolutely have to

Ill pay whoever can drive me to here and back $50. i live in markham

idea

Smash Master
if you get really detailed bus directions and someone's cell # it should be easier. busing isn't complicated, really, but i understand how much harder it is when you're not used to it =P same as anything.

sauc3

Smash Lord
man i totally would fatal but hamilton is on the opposite end of sauga,take a bus to somewhere closer ill pick u up for free

sauc3

Smash Lord
i also need a doubles partner for melee and brawl, im mediocrely good at both, i.e. make it outta pools then get knocked out by ally and minus or (insert top 10 player here) and (insert top ten player here)

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Can't take a bus since TBH I have never taken a bus before, I have no idea about the routes and stops and would probly get lost lol
I think I will in the end if I absolutely have to

Ill pay whoever can drive me to here and back $50. i live in markham
Phuongpham2@hotmail.com Add me on MSN. I "might" be able to pull some strings, depending on what my ride says.

And yes, I was able to book off work, so I'm going.

buenob

Smash Lord
lol, minus is a top10 player these days? $5 bo3 MM minus? lol... you ***** me my first ever tournament, and then you moved away, robbing me of my revenge! (or complete soul-crushing, whichever way it goes lol)

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
lol, minus is a top10 player these days? $5 bo3 MM minus? lol... you ***** me my first ever tournament, and then you moved away, robbing me of my revenge! (or complete soul-crushing, whichever way it goes lol)
I'll 10 dollar money match you. best of 5, are you game?

.Marik

is a social misfit
OK I am gonna bring my sisters dora the explorer t.v , we CANNOT have a straight bracket!

I'll try and convince lkp to bring his little sisters Disneys princess TV..
Loooooooool. :laugh:

Dude what about our rematch
I know dude. Family johns. :(

I hardly ever see my mom, and I'm sleeping over at my REAL home. It means a lot to me, sorry that it has to fall on the same date.

We'll play for sure someday, my Yoshi absolutely ***** now.

POISONMIST I PICKED UP LUIGI AGAIN. =D

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Whoops, now I sorta feel like an idiot. I might actually be able to make this, but if I come, I'm coming late. I have an 11:00 dentist appointment that day, but if my ride says yes, I might be able to stop by the tourney after I'm done. Again.. no promises. I got suspended last week, and I'm not supposed to be going anywhere but, we'll see.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Absolutely, I'm infinitely times better at that matchup now too so this time should devastate you :)

As well, Holy lets do our mm here since you'll be attending.

Also, I was a top 10 player back then too...

Niko_K

Smash Master
I can't wait to take 10 bucks from you Holy ;) I know you're scared. Practicing against D.Pch probably made you worse.

Percon

Smash Lord
I... I can no longer come.

It's school or smash, and last tournament, I chose smash and ended up regretting it. Only two more weeks... then I'll be good for most anything.

Ah... oh well, take me of the attendees lies.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I... I can no longer come.

It's school or smash, and last tournament, I chose smash and ended up regretting it. Only two more weeks... then I'll be good for most anything.

Ah... oh well, take me of the attendees lies.

?????!?!?!

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I'll be the only Ganon user here, lol.

Pasta boy, you wanted to money match me?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
ur prety much the only ganon user in this country.
ye il mm ya if you still want, unless your Sliq using an alt acount O_o
There's Koskinator.

Nah, Sliq droped Ganon for the turtle along time ago.

How much for the Mm?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Jesus Jarred....you can be potentialy poor after this, lolol.

Doesn't matter, you bio-med mafawker, will be bathing in money after that!

Top Bottom