• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mikey presents: Almost as Cool as Genesis - Brawl, Melee, SF4-Mississauga, ON 6/6/09

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
If we have time for Brawl+, what version will it be? I would go for the most recent version. I think it's 4.1, anyway this tournament is going to be insane. Can't wait.

Niko how much do you want our mm to be?

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Sauga vs GTA vs Niagara vs Out-of-towners Crew battles!

Team of 5, $25 per team. That'd be dope.

=)

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I'd be down, free money double up.

Alright, so I'm bringing a bunch of stuff. If anyone can bring a recording device, I have my laptop and external hard drive with me, so we can go crazy. Regardless, I have a hacked wii with me. I've disabled the stage textures, but I've kept a couple character textures on. The only hacks enabled are Textures, Infinite Replay, and Full Control Pause Camera, is this allowed for the tournament? If it's an issue I can load it up without any hacks. I can also put on Brawl+ later if there's enough interest and the tournament is finished.

I also have a camera with me. GL HF everyone!

pastaboy

Smash Champion
i am also bringing my camera, yayuh. Joel i shuld try to play on your wii alot more so i can record more stuff. sorry if that sounded dirty.

edit: if i have any money left, poisonmist, wuld you wanna do a mm

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Wolfblade Needs A Doubles Partner!

Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah.... woah...

So Percon was all "Dude, I'm totally lame" and now he's not coming to this so I'm all "F*ck that!"... and now I need a double partner!

Anyone need a powerhouse Lucario, stock tank, double battle ******, former PR member from back in the good ol' days on their team?

Yeah, you bet yer sweet *** you do!

Let me know! I don't wanna sit around during doubles bored off my ayaz until singles starts.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah.... woah...

So Percon was all "Dude, I'm totally lame" and now he's not coming to this so I'm all "F*ck that!"... and now I need a double partner!

Anyone need a powerhouse Lucario, stock tank, double battle ******, former PR member from back in the good ol' days on their team?

Yeah, you bet yer sweet *** you do!

Let me know! I don't wanna sit around during doubles bored off my ayaz until singles starts.
I'll team with you.

I'm a gay Meta Knight, as you know :laugh:

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I'll team with you.

I'm a gay Meta Knight, as you know :laugh:
Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah... woah.

The winning team has been decided!

Anthony and Wolfblade!

K, now we gotta figure out a team name. I'm gonna be in my Ash Ketchum Gear... if that helps for team names :p

Soon as you see me grab me for doubles practice!

Team Pokemon Anthonlogy???

Mikey7

Smash Lord
NEW INFORMATION FOR GETTING TO THE VENUE: EVERY DRIVER AND BUSSER PLEASE READ

Drivers
-make sure you come through EGLINTON road to MISSISSAUGA road.
-theres parking AT the venue HEAD ALMOST UP TO WHERE THE ROAD IS CLOSED, THE VENUE IS THE STREET RIGHT BEFORE THE ROAD THE CLOSES
in a cool drawing -> _______________ <-closed street
Vic Johnston Hockey Arena
Bus stop _________________ Venue

Bussers
-BUS TO SQUARE 1, TAKE THE 9, AND YOU ARE LITERALLY IN FRONT OF THE VENUE AT BEECH STREET.

Tv situation might be looking good. Minimum - 11 tvs, possible 16. EVERYONE bring their wiis just in case

EDIT: if people bring 14 wiis, 3 stock pools are CONFIRMED

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
3 tvs? Does that mean I don't have to bring my 20 ' tv? Its heavy as hell man going on the bus with that all the way to finch station from greenwood gonna be hard.

EDIT: lets do GTA + Montreal vs sauga and niagra.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
We should just do 5 or 4 man crew battles, regardless of region. Anybody can team with anybody. (Chances are it'll still turn out pretty regionally based anyways, but it will drastically help with getting 4 full crews fora potential bracket or something.)

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
I'll probably be there at 9-9:30, and be chilling/looking for friendlies since I don't have a partner for doubles.

If anyone is looking for me I'll be walking around with my red Raptors hat on lol.

Edit:

Am I like the only person from Brampton coming to this...lol?

nickcam

Smash Ace
ya but then the crews might turn out to be a little lopsided. Regions who don't have enough people can always pick people who arent in the crew battles to help fill the gaps. There are most likely gonna be more then 4 regions represented so it would work out good

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Thats kind of what I meant by that anyways, like... regional but.... not super strict?

I'm so psyched for this, I have no clue how I'm going to get to bed tonight in order to wake up early tomorrow :laugh:

infomon

Smash Scientist
I can take the GOtrain to the "Streetsville" stop = arriving at tourney, right!?

*toronto n00b*

Does that mean I don't have to bring my 20 ' tv? Its heavy as hell
yeah, 20foot tv sounds pretty big :)

I'll be bringing Wii+Brawl, and a DVcam. But no TV, sorry!! Unless: Is it useful to have a small tv that only takes coax input?? Like does anyone have the coaxial adapter for Gamecube or something that would make this useful??

Edit: Wolfblade. Moneymatch. !

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Cyan, Ambrose, minus, Myself, and Nikok.

Perfect 5 man crew right there.

Vaughan Crew and Friends will beat that crew(even though 2 ppl in it are in that lolwut)

HYPE!

edit: P ill MK ditto MM you, and Infzy ill 5$ MM you aswell

this is gonna be good ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom