• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mikey presents: Almost as Cool as Genesis - Brawl, Melee, SF4-Mississauga, ON 6/6/09

pastaboy

Smash Champion
i can also be potentially super hyper mega rich after this too
and LOL bio med takes to long to finish to complete so il be to old to enjoy my monies

Gichan

Smash Champion
Don't you hate that bull****?!

That's now three people going to be too old to enjoy teh monies; you, me, and mikey. Man, **** school!

buenob

Smash Lord
yeah i'll be taking bunch of mm's... confirm me for any and all of those :) and pretty much anyone else who wants to

Niko_K

Smash Master
I can't wait to slap you with the 20 bucks I'll have after our match. Man it's gunna feel GREAT!

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Just remembered I can bring a 3rd TV if someone can bring a coaxial cable...or whatever it takes to hook up a wii to a tv with no jacks

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
i can be there at about 1:50, for brawl singles, but if i am later for some reason will i still be able to get into pools? or will they start exactly at 2 o clock?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
i can be there at about 1:50, for brawl singles, but if i am later for some reason will i still be able to get into pools? or will they start exactly at 2 o clock?
Same here, I'll be there at 1:30+, since the road's closed.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Yeah guys don't worry - pools will be going on til at LEAST 5 and thx alot Niko
Oh cool. (Single) pools start at 2pm, right?

And, I'm just curious about this, what is said about the suicide move rule? The initiater of the move wins, right? Ganoncide has a lot of different results, so I'm just curious.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Violent nin, stanuuum, buenob, nickcam, infnzy, masterdrenin, pastaboy, holy, cyan, TO joe.

All 5 dollar money matches, except infnzy, i'll mm you bof7 10 bucks. yall game?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ill MM you for 1$, im entering melee at this too so i have no extra money, ill be taking any 1$ MMs using Fox/Mk/or GW so ask me if your interested

VVVV it was directed to Docs challenge but ill glady accept your offer, any characters bo3 1$ or do you want me to use a specific?

Niko_K

Smash Master
If thats directed towards me I'm down.

and oh **** I totally didn't even realize there is melee.....Ow my wallet.

Anyone for doubles? I don't have a partner, preferably someone who has confidence enough to hit top5. I'm good in doubles.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I'll do a $3 bo3 MM, Doc, GW vs MK/Snake/w.e

Joe, go on MSN.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Nikok, i'll team with you.

Unless hype shows, nah forget that. I'll team with you, its set in stone.

Whats your AIM? And peach vs Snake. Joe, ICS vs w.e the hell you wanna use, cyan. Diddy kong vs gnw for 2 bucks, and ICS vs gnw for two bucks, b0f3 for both.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
sigh...i dont really like either of the match ups but fine.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
I would but I hardly have spare money at the moment, the MM I have with Niko is as far as I go for this tournament.

@Niko

In our MM are we banning any strategy's or anything like that? Also no Oddjob, lol I don't want to deal with that short *****, your welcome to use Jaws if you want though lol.
:laugh:

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Oh cool. (Single) pools start at 2pm, right?

And, I'm just curious about this, what is said about the suicide move rule? The initiater of the move wins, right? Ganoncide has a lot of different results, so I'm just curious.
Yeah, person who starts the suicide gets the kill.

Just in case its not clear: if you're coming for singles only, please start piling in at 1 30, register, then we'll make the pools like 2-2:30, then we will start.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Ok I need you guys' help since you're all experts on busing.

I want to get to Finch Station on Saturday by like 8:30 - 9.
I live at 91 smoothwater terrace.

Can anyone help me find which buses and routes I have to take to get there, at which times, and back?

Don't just link me the site and say "figure it out from there" because if i wanted to do that i would kthx

if anyones nice enough to help me I'd appreciate it lol

Niko_K

Smash Master
Nikok, i'll team with you.

Unless hype shows, nah forget that. I'll team with you, its set in stone.

Whats your AIM? And peach vs Snake. Joe, ICS vs w.e the hell you wanna use, cyan. Diddy kong vs gnw for 2 bucks, and ICS vs gnw for two bucks, b0f3 for both.
Sounds like a plan! My aim is Nikosmsh but I use MSN a lot more. Snake vs Peach is definitely a go too ;)

I would but I hardly have spare money at the moment, the MM I have with Niko is as far as I go for this tournament.

@Niko

In our MM are we banning any strategy's or anything like that? Also no Oddjob, lol I don't want to deal with that short *****, your welcome to use Jaws if you want though lol.
:laugh:
No oddjob. Thats about the only rule.... I'm super ****in stoked xD

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Ok I need you guys' help since you're all experts on busing.

I want to get to Finch Station on Saturday by like 8:30 - 9.
I live at 91 smoothwater terrace.

Can anyone help me find which buses and routes I have to take to get there, at which times, and back?

Don't just link me the site and say "figure it out from there" because if i wanted to do that i would kthx

if anyones nice enough to help me I'd appreciate it lol
Just from looking your address on google maps and looking at the area, you need to get to markham road, and then assuming there is a north/south bus that runs on there, take that south to finch, then get on the finch bus east and it will take you all the way to finch station.

Now, you know your neighborhood better than me, so maybe you should take a look to see how to get to markham road, and how often/if even a bus runs there, or hell there may be an even better route, but that one should completely work in theory so check it out.

You're welcome :chuckle:

masterdrenin

Smash Apprentice
Lol I suck i can't afford to waste $5!!!
Maybe $3 for a low tier MM or something xD

I know you're 2gud DOC, i lurked these boards before hehe

EDIT: also my goldeneye cartridge sucks i don't have all the characters unlocked lol

Top Bottom