• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mikey presents: Almost as Cool as Genesis - Brawl, Melee, SF4-Mississauga, ON 6/6/09

idea

Smash Master
=P i will overcome them eventually. but my opponents must not be underestimated. my will is strong, but........heh, i can't do this for as long as you can.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
mikey, allow pictochat as a counterpick NAO!
it should definitly be a CP,the transfermations only happend for 8 seconds and usually your still fighting on a flat surface. nothing toooo gay

nickcam

Smash Ace
Ok guys TV situation update. There are currently a maximum of 10 tv's. Mikey tried to called the tv rental place but they only rent LCD's so thats not an option. As we stand right now the options are either straight brackets or 2 stock pools. I can not stress this anymore, WE NEED TV's! If we can get to around 14 tv's then the tourney will run smoothly, so please everyone try and help out

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Thx for beating me to it lol.

Pictochat = no thx : p

Heres the situation:
8 tvs - straight bracket
10 tvs - 2 stock pools
14 tvs - 3 stock pools

...its up to the community now

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Green greens will never be allowed in any tournament I ever run lol

and thx Doc. Decoy you're driving can you bring a tv? Can anyone in Ambrose's car besides Ambrose? Vaughn car? Dimmy? >_>

.decoy

Smash Ace
unfortunately can't make it anymore..
longdistance girlfriend johns
weak i know..sorry about rides fatal/doc
i'll get you guys next time for sure though

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Common guys, we really need TVs.

Vaughan MIGHT bring a TV, maybe 2 if Joe and Anth somehow get their TVs.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Ally is coming for sure, Kage I don't think is coming anymore (hasn't posted in a while + Ally only confirmed himself, that guy, and holy)

bus info: last bus back to square 1 is 11:45 pm

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo, anyone with a ****ing ride, please utilize that vehicle. Others with that resource would definitely use it properly, please bring a tv, be it from your room, the storage room, siblings' room, whatever; if you got a ride, bring a tv! Please homies, huge tournies should not have straight brackets, that is lame. $15 or ($10 don't remember) for potentially two matches? Great.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Kage's the only one going to TourneyPlay then. We've been planning the trip to Mississauga with Ally for the past week.

That, and there's guaranteed profit if he goes to Mikey's.

Fogel

Smash Lord
My post awhile back got kind of ignored... I will be bringing a setup or two depending on car space.

Also, please add myself, Phrozn, and Cbone to the attendees list.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Ok so, ride problems again

Ill pay whoever can drive me to here and back $50. i live in markham

someones gotta have some extra space, and sauga isnt far from here

Mikey7

Smash Lord
My post awhile back got kind of ignored... I will be bringing a setup or two depending on car space.

Also, please add myself, Phrozn, and Cbone to the attendees list.
Oh, shoot...sorry : ( I must have read a couple pages then forgot. This is GREATLY appreciated.

Fogel: if you can bring 2 tvs and no wiis that would be great. Ottawa will not pay a venue free if you bring 2 tvs : )

ALSO:

Venue free is hereby waved for anyone who brings a TV.

i.e. Carter, Niagara (all of Niagara even if you're in the car or not), Ottawa (provided that 2 tvs are provided), Doc if he brings the tv, Ambrose, and sorry I can't remember the list but if you bring a tv you don't have ot pay the venue free - I just wanted to stress that Ottawa and Niagara won't pay venue fee if they bring tvs

Leaf: sorry to hear you can't make it : (

Everyone PLEASE still bring your wiis just in case, thank you.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Ok so, ride problems again

Ill pay whoever can drive me to here and back $50. i live in markham

someones gotta have some extra space, and sauga isnt far from here
You pay so much for rides... It's amazing. Why don't you go on the greyhound or something? It would be a lot cheaper.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
@Niko

So wait, who's actually bringing a N64 and GoldenEye. I ask this because I know I can't, but figured someone else was lol.

PoisonMist

Smash Journeyman
OK I am gonna bring my sisters dora the explorer t.v , we CANNOT have a straight bracket!

I'll try and convince lkp to bring his little sisters Disneys princess TV..

Top Bottom