• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mikey presents: Almost as Cool as Genesis - Brawl, Melee, SF4-Mississauga, ON 6/6/09

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Leafy give ride someone him please.

Also, hypeeee about 8 days left until this tourney.

masterdrenin

Smash Apprentice
**** CYAN i could see you lol
you can come over to my house and eat if you want lol
it's 3 mins from the venue xD

EDIT: wow maybe i might just come to see gfaws peeps IRL lol i could bike to this place in like 15 minutes and stay for a while and own ALLY in CF dittos ;P

masterdrenin

Smash Apprentice
It would be **** if i could come
My parents would be pissed cuz of exams tho (and i put away my wii to study a few days ago lol) >.<
Iif i could borrow my sister's car i could drive there in 3 mins lol
I dunno this is kinda strange it would be my first tourney too.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
drenin if i end up driving i can give you a lift if u can't borrow ur sis car it would be on the way for me i think, i'll confirm with u closer towards the date depends on if i have work or not that day

Chiisu

Smash Cadet
i'd like to come but i can't confirm. i really wanna get better at melee and playing by myself isn't gonna help :\

if you still need gamecubes + melee, i can bring one if i end up coming.

masterdrenin

Smash Apprentice
Nice, I just biked to the venue (lol it was 6 mins away). So Dimmy, thanks for the offer, but I'll just walk lol.
So yee, Ima come then even though I suck XD This should be hella fun!
I guess seeing ppl from gfaws will be worth it ;D And falcon MMs ;)

EDIT: btw is it cool if i bring an SSB64 setup? I love that game i play it at school all dai lol

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I'm in a scramble partner situation right now, I'm either teaming with Judge, Fatal, or Anth0ny.

This is messed, I hope Judge can make it, that'd be some mad ****...

masterdrenin

Smash Apprentice
Lmao k then ALLY ill pack it in my backpack ;P
CF is so ****in fun to play in 64 lol

Ill MM you for the lulz CYAN 10 cents unless..... you play with no kirby/pika/ness allowed only CF then1$!!!!

But seriously I don't know how good I am compared to you. I play it at school and there's these two guys that are good but everyone else sucks so i dunno. We'll see lol.

Gichan

Smash Champion
God Anthony, your DP is soooo annoying, that guy's face is so **** ugly, like he got hit by a shovel.

And yeah, jarred is right about teh set-ups, a 64 station may not happen, we need teh tvs!!

masterdrenin

Smash Apprentice
Ya... that's what I thought about the 64. There's only like 10 TVs or something
Hopefully, we'll find a way!

Also lol @ green greens in 64 -facepalm- xD
dreamland is the best stage ever though :)

buenob

Smash Lord
depending on how many people end up going from ottawa, we may be able to squeeze one more in... though I had to sit through montreal-ottawa with a tv on my lap... don't think I can do that from T. all the way back

Top Bottom