• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mikey presents: Almost as Cool as Genesis - Brawl, Melee, SF4-Mississauga, ON 6/6/09

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
I just realized that there is a very high chance I won't have a ride for this. Can anyone in Brampton let me hitch a ride with them? Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to bring my TV.
Doesn't seem like many brampton ppl are going so far. Im busing it so i wouldn't be able to take u. Going to be my second tourny woot! marik you better show up i want my rematch.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
...please, we need 15-20 of each for brawl. (Anthony even though your wii is gayer than my Dedede please bring it lol)
LOL
it actually is. It's that bad.

However, I got USB loader working, no not only does Brawl run flawlessly now, but the loading times are now faster! I'll def bring it if you want, but I can't bring my TV :(

Mikey7

Smash Lord
LOL
it actually is. It's that bad.

However, I got USB loader working, no not only does Brawl run flawlessly now, but the loading times are now faster! I'll def bring it if you want, but I can't bring my TV :(
Please bring : p

...1 more tripping free wii is awesome lol

buenob

Smash Lord
I am going to both this tournament and the 3-4-5 tournament in niagara... anyone know if any of the gues from the states are going to make the trip up to this one?

.decoy

Smash Ace
Is your friend's tag TK or something?

Ally: I'll see if danny can house or not

buenob: no idea, but I doubt it - Niagara is just way more convenient to get to than Mississauga
yeah i drove TK to the last one at pownz.
where you proceeded to eat him alive haha

buenob

Smash Lord
I'm looking for some MM's... bo3 or 5, whichever you want... $5 bucks, i'll take 4-5 of them :) all are welcome!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wow Jarred, too keen on that MM, it'll happen don't worry.

I'm pumped for it to, you don't have to worry about me bailing or backing out.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
We're all pumped. This'll, start in another 2 weeks, w00t. and, Mikey, I THINK I could bring my Wii, I'm not positive yet though, since some friends want it over like a day b4 the tournament for a week.

Gichan

Smash Champion
mm me 50 bucks i'll utterly destroy you and make you quit smash, I'm serious.
Wow dude, calm down.

And you wouldn't destroy pastaboy, and you wouldn't make him quit smash, the dude loves this game, and he's too happy a person.

Look man, internet makes things look rude, mofo was probably just joking.

I'm giving you a heads up cause man, you don't want people to think your a *******, no need for that.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
^_^ chritian you know me too well.
im always jokin, and if i had 50$ i would but i got 5$ to throw away, so i will. Unless you hate me that much i will try to get 50$ to wagger

nickcam

Smash Ace
Please everyone we need more tv's for this to run smoothly. Without TV's theres no way a tourney of this size can run and rental tv's might be needed, the money for this would come from the pot

pastaboy

Smash Champion
2-mickey
2-niagara
1-leaf
1- carter
im assuming these will be used for brawl, anyway, yes 6 is still still veerrry hurtin. Montreal shuld try to bring a set-up but i think its just ally bussing it.

Joe- bring a tv

Certified Virus

Smash Rookie
Does this fall on a Saturday?

If so, I won't be attending. I will PM you if you want to know the name I signed up as.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
^_^ chritian you know me too well.
im always jokin, and if i had 50$ i would but i got 5$ to throw away, so i will. Unless you hate me that much i will try to get 50$ to wagger
Sorry, I was just really pissed off that day only to find a stupid comment.

We'll just do a 5 $ but I didn't mean what I said, sorry.

And KC, I know the diddy matchup very well, I can handle a couple bananas here and there.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Yeah this is a Saturday.

TV situation is really really looking bad...I'm going to look into a renting some - the expense will come out of the pot unless we get tvs

DaDesiCanadian

Smash Rookie
There's about 4-6 people confirmed for Street Fighter 4, and more will probably show up the day of.

If you're having doubts about holding SF4 as a tourney altogether, PLEASE let us know early, as some people are planning to come down from Toronto.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
There's about 4-6 people confirmed for Street Fighter 4, and more will probably show up the day of.

If you're having doubts about holding SF4 as a tourney altogether, PLEASE let us know early, as some people are planning to come down from Toronto.
It will happen at 8, there are no doubts, its just not a main event - its side. I will try to do everything in my power to have it start earlier. The second that round 3 brawl bracket is done, SF4 tourney will start. At the very least there will be 1 dedicated SF4 setup running all day long.

Edit: just to explain more - this was intended to be a Smash Bros tourney. Then, I got the venue for a long time, longer than I expected and I know that Brawl will end early. So to encourage a driver from Montreal to bring his car down, I threw in a SF4 SIDE tournament as in - if everything gets done nicely, then SF4 can happen. Then, I told Danny that SF4 side tourney will happen and SF4 is his main game, so he wants an ok turnout (BuddahForce), so therefore I decided that I WILL run the SF4 tourney starting at 8, when brackets for Smash start dying down.

Top Bottom