• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

L__

Smash Master
if salty is a reference to tears, why do people use it to describe anger or whatever

I wonder who first used it and why

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Well the absence of deception may be more beneficial than you might think.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol wow those are some harsh words Kage. I'd never say that lol.

Me being completely honest would be me saying "F that girl! You can do way better. She's soon gonna realize what she lost!"
There is no such thing as harsh in truth.. it just is.

In this scene I think it's the doctor that is under the effects of the truth thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwCUqKDWS7Y

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ya the truth can hurt.

Like the truth that my bro and I are gonna crush you and Fuzzy in our MM ;)

Haha much love Kage.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I used to hate low tiers. Then I met Vectorman.

I still hate low tiers, but Vectorman's Yoshi is pretty cool.

If you quit then Ness will pass him in the tier list. Ness of all things. You can't let that happen.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol ya the truth can hurt.

Like the truth that my bro and I are gonna crush you and Fuzzy in our MM ;)

Haha much love Kage.
Of course, it's meant to show you all the things you don't want to see. It's meant to show you how stupid, arrogant you are. It's meant to show you, you are nothing but a piece of ****.. at least at the beginning stages and will continue to do so eventually if you continue to be an idiot.. Life is funny like that. It's generally always like, let's say for example when you are being humiliated.. lol How does it feel?? The only real reason you would feel angry at this is because of your ego backlash, your identity can't take it for sure.. but who are you really? Honestly, for me I'm starting to care less about it.. warrior or not.. it still doesn't change the fact that things are constantly happening and moving in ways that we have generally no perception of. I'm sure there's ways to find these things..

Anyways, I've been saying all these things because I think it's important for everyone to know even if they can't understand it.. maybe sometimes you need miracles to awestruck the whole world since that's probably one of the only ways to break conditioning. And I'll die to find something like that, realistically. Winning with Ganon is a miracle in itself, people think it's impossible.. well I say **** everyone. That's only one example.

So.. with all that said.. I'll crush you in the MM. =P

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I made someone cry, unplug their controller in a rage, and leave the venue mid-match during our tournament set. Were they salty then lol?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Ey guys? Should I do that Pichu challenge thing again at Gen2? I didn't really lose money. I did Defeat ChivalRuse and MooseEatsBear tho.

tw1n

Smash Champion
So.. with all that said.. I'll crush you in the MM. =P
Lol bring it on buddy :) And I hear ya. I used to get so upset when I was humiliated. Now I just laugh it off and just crack jokes about myself due to it. Life is too short to get upset over pointless things.

What Pichu challenge?
Going all Pichu and making it out of pools. At least I think that's it lol.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^lol no... that was the Yoshi challenge I did... for the most part...

the pichu challenge is.. beat nicknyte's pichu.. get a free burger...

L__

Smash Master
getting a full nights sleep after several nights of staying up feels so good

still kinda tired though

tw1n

Smash Champion
Was I there??? Next question. Was I winning??? ;)

Also I will try that tonight k L_
Or at the latest I will sleep in sunday since I'm off of work lol.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Shut up Vectorman, you know your Yoshi is going to be old news in six months and you'll be back to playing falco.

<3

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol now i'm craving In n Out!
And I slept very well last night L_ :D Yay hahaha

Yo VMan! Come to NM if you ever want to get inspired lol. The twins will show you a fun time :) same offer goes to anyone in this thread haha.

L__

Smash Master
nice!

in n out is so good! in n out is another great reason to look forward to genesis 2 lmfao

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I do have a serious question though... Why do some think I'm scary outside of the game? Is it because I'm Kage the Warrior? If so, then I'll let everyone know straight up right now, I don't bite if you come talk to me. lol.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo what's up Che Lab! I remember you.

And I have no idea why anyone would be, Kage.
Although when I first met you, you were walking around with a cape and a wooden sword...
But then again I am very sociable and will talk to anyone :D

Also L_. Yes. NM is like a mini-hell. Everyone here talks crap about melee and quit. They only use these boards now for MvC3 and other non-smash games :(
My bro and I (along with 2 others who havent quit) are trying to host a tourney in June to revitalize the scene lol.
AND THERE'S NO IN n OUT!!!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol I will miss payments on my bills to make sure I don't miss Genesis 2 haha (seriously)

I barely get to compete let alone go to OOS tourneys so this one is a must go to. Plus Genesis1 was our first OOS and it was too amazing.

Plus you seem like an awesome dude too :D when are you going to get to the ramada?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Haley, why is it that im always on when u want to drunk IM me, but when im drunk and want to IM you you are off?

Top Bottom