• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I do have a serious question though... Why do some think I'm scary outside of the game? Is it because I'm Kage the Warrior? If so, then I'll let everyone know straight up right now, I don't bite if you come talk to me. lol.
ur tall, pretty built upper body, stone cold face (if ur not joking around), accent that says I can **** you up if I wanted to lol and last time I saw you u were carrying a sword lol while wearing blood shot red contacts.

I don't think ur unapproachable in the slightest, but you can give off a pretty serious vibe. and for less established players its probably more intimidating based on the level of skill that may be around you as well. u seem to have alot of confidence which can also scare ppl who are themselves less confident.

lol u coo tho, don't trip. people just gotta learn about the warrior's funny side.

L__

Smash Master
Lol I will miss payments on my bills to make sure I don't miss Genesis 2 haha (seriously)

I barely get to compete let alone go to OOS tourneys so this one is a must go to. Plus Genesis1 was our first OOS and it was too amazing.

Plus you seem like an awesome dude too :D when are you going to get to the ramada?
I need to ask the people I'm rooming with, but I'll let you know asap :bee:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
ur tall, pretty built upper body, stone cold face (if ur not joking around), accent that says I can **** you up if I wanted to lol and last time I saw you u were carrying a sword lol while wearing blood shot red contacts.

I don't think ur unapproachable in the slightest, but you can give off a pretty serious vibe. and for less established players its probably more intimidating based on the level of skill that may be around you as well. u seem to have alot of confidence which can also scare ppl who are themselves less confident.

lol u coo tho, don't trip. people just gotta learn about the warrior's funny side.
=) Once they know that side then there's no reason to be afraid anymore. But it's just this past few months, I've voiced my opinion a lot but I never get any response. I'm guessing they agree? But how can I know? lol.

DippNDots' Classic Video Game Music Playlist:

HOLY ****ING **** IT MAKES YOUR EARS EXPLODE IN ORGASMS

It's lacking quite a bit so suggestions are welcome
Awesome start! FF6 ftw! =D

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol that was very awesome Dots :D

And sounds good L. We're trying to see if anyone can house us a few days early but so far it's looking like no :( so if anything we'll be there thursday morning ready to smash and socialize lol.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Yo what's up Che Lab! I remember you.
yo whats up twin 1! I remember you too. IIRC we never got to play out a match..? i think..? perhaps someday if our paths meet again.

kage isnt scary i think. i think i was with him and eggz and silent wolf being ninjas on rutgers roof at apex.... and demon***. lol

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ya we never got to play. I think you had a MM with my brother or else that was your friend. Can't recall lol. I also remember we wanted to do teams lol.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
well, to be honest i don't know which one of you I'm talking to soo.... lol

anyways. that daemonfang guy will be at genesis2 if you're going to that. I don't know if I'll be able to attend yet.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
dude **** yeah wild arms. i havent played that **** in a hot minute

(@ the vgm playlist)

Tekk

Smash Lord
I was sure I had it on my mac, but turns out I deleted it by mistake some time ago -_-

Anyways I just came back from a 2 weeks long schooltrip in London, it was pretty amazing, I love that city !
But it made me realize I've got tons of progress to make in English: people just kept answering my questions in french, guessing I was a french guy because of my accent (which is not THAT strong). =(

Tamoo

Smash Master
Tekk: Why didn't you smash when you were over in london?!

And I know what you mean man, I took some time to work over in France to improve my French and a lot of people would just talk back in English :/

Tekk

Smash Lord
Tamoo: Well actually I was in Sevenoaks, nearby London.
I spent a lot of time in London tho, and could've come to smash one saturday afternoon, since my exchange partner was hella busy that day.
Guess I was too lazy/shy to ask some english smashers to meet, that's a shame.

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
So I found a stock image of a cartoon ****** and I edited it to my liking :)

Quick late night photoshop editz

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
I tried a PS2 to NGC controller converter. I have to say they fail. It works ok, but they messed up on the circle, triangle, square, and X button. Which is Y, X, B, and A respectively.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo Winnar... what the heck was up with that story?! I really want to know how true that actually is hahaha.
I'm almost positive it's all fiction but part of me wants to believe haha.

L__

Smash Master
hey tw1n, my friend hasn't booked our room yet so I don't know the details on the situation :/

how's sleep goin' for you?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol crap I havent booked mine either :(

Sleep is not really existant hahaha. How's life up there treating ya?

L__

Smash Master
my sleeping patters are off-kilter

other than that, things are okay on my end. how about over in the land of no in n out?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Doing good. Except that post makes me miss In n Out so much :(
But I do work at A&W so at least I do get to eat great burgers alot :D

My sleeping pattern is also very craazy. Some days I work at 8:30 in the morning and others I work at night so me trying to sleep at a regular schedule will not happen... plus I can't help but stay up as late as possible haha.

L__

Smash Master
dood.

dood.

I'm so excited for Genesis lol. I'll get to meet you as well as so many other cool people I've met over smashboards since genesis 1

tw1n

Smash Champion
Haha ya same here! My brother and I have over 200 signed cards from smashers and I want to add alot more at G2!
Every smasher we perform tricks on end up signing a card :D
A mojority of the cards we have came from our first OOS (G1) and that was also the place where I came up with the idea lol.

I just really wish it was here already haha.

L__

Smash Master
haha that sounds so cool dude

all I have is this measly cube with a couple of signatures on it

ALRIGHT TIME TO READ THIS CREEPYPASTA

=)

tw1n

Smash Champion
The creepypasta is very creepy lol.

And anything that reminds you of the great times is all that is needed :D
I am logging off, so until the next night L_, take care and get some sleep ;)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Alvin huh? That's a legit name lol.
But Choknator's real name is Andre!
You shall forever be known to me as Andre the Giant :D

Top Bottom