• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
The Melee Lounge

The Law:

Rule 1

All the global rules still apply here. No excessive spamming, one liners, all that jazz.

Rule 2
Don't reply to people who didn't follow rule #1. ICG doesn't count as one of those people.

Rule 3

Try to keep things on topic to whatever the current subject is. This isn't a strict rule, but it's to at least keep the discussion productive.

Rule 4

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
once in high school, we were supposed to make a poster in photoshop and include things that were supposed to represent us and i included this picture:

Pi

Smash Hero
Quick
grab a spot on the first page

[edit]
Success

[edit]
and if you don't use 40 posts per page then you're not important

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Love you victra but why is this thread here? It's as confusing as my dreams or how I woke up this morning I got up at midnight got in a tub and tryed to be commuist I was very sleepy K

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Rule 2
Don't reply to people who didn't follow rule #1. ICG doesn't count as one of those people.
Huh? Look we all know ICG is the metaknight of funny trollers, but just because he is on a tier of his own how does that make him immune to the rules?

Do not get me wrong ICG is a great and funny guy, I am just curious as to why a MOD is making an exception to the rules.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I'm not a roll if I was then no one would EVER go to the ness boards again.

No I think you just wish you were as cool as master asian or me dragoon I can't be you and you can't be me you hold your whole world of choice in your hands and possibles what are you going to do in this life?

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Huh? No I do not wish to be you, because I enjoy being me. I just wanted to know why a mod was being lax on the rules.

As for what I wish to do with my life I wish to be a lawyer.

omnibus2

Smash Cadet
Why haven't I seen gannondorf uthrowing fox to chaingrab? Even with DI just follow it, imba.

Top Bottom