• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Divinokage

Smash Legend
So I'm sitting here at my new job in front of my computer. This place is x10 better than my old job, here you can bring your cellphone and you have internet access.. also you can bring in your bag and coat without problem. Before you couldn't do that. Freaking awesome, oh ya also when I take the elevator downstairs I have access to hundreds of restaurant everyday.. at my old job the places where you eat are freaking terrible.. like you either had to order cheap food or get ****ty food outside of the building, so bad haha. And then when I'm finished work, I can take the Subway pretty quickly to go home, everything is awesome.. oh and they offer a sick Health care program.. like 80% off all medication for example. And you pretty much have everything covered for only 50$ a month. <3 this job already. I made a good decision I think for this. So ya, that's pretty much it for me here at the moment.

Edit: I'm still a game tester.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Good **** Kage. I just got a new job recently. Its pretty good and easy. Time to pay off those smashers finally LOL.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Lol as my brother once said, no one an ever truly quit from smash.

Taj and Forward have both "retired" havent they? then bam! They are back playing again haha.
Preach it bro, once a melee player, always a melee player. Even Ken will come home one day.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
thats whats up. well **** I hope u do so we can drink some dj's at genesis 2 lol.
Word son. Although I didn't find any DJ's when I went to Genesis 1. We're gonna have to hit up that supermarket when we're over there because thats the only place you can find them lol.

Hax

Smash Champion
vman don't quit. haters like rubyiris are everywhere, not just AZ, and you're only letting them win if you quit. when i saw your yoshi at pound 5 there wasn't a doubt in my mind you'd make it out of pools and you know that.. being a big fan of yours, i'd hate to see you quit

Divinokage

Smash Legend
vman don't quit. haters like rubyiris are everywhere, not just AZ, and you're only letting them win if you quit. when i saw your yoshi at pound 5 there wasn't a doubt in my mind you'd make it out of pools and you know that.. being a big fan of yours, i'd hate to see you quit
I think we all would, seeing someone down like that actually greatly pisses me off, I can't stand it. A true man should know his way.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Good **** Kage. I just got a new job recently. Its pretty good and easy. Time to pay off those smashers finally LOL.
Legit. Good stuff dude.

VMan

Don't quit
This. I have to admit that I didn't think you could do it Vman. Yoshi is a very unique character and no offense, but it was your first international. But you proved us all wrong! And that made so many people so happy. I've been saying for years that Yoshi has the most untapped potential of all the characters, and you're finally showing it. Please don't quit. =( Hungrybox has a ton of haters, and look at what he's still doing and become! Even if his fans are other Jigglypuff players, a few others and intoxicated folk, he still goes out there and play Jigglypuff at an incredible level that was never seen before (Mango runs more on his amazing mindgames, as opposed to Resting using godlike reflexes).

If you quit, my super happy tree will die. :(

Divinokage

Smash Legend
He mentioned he has quit other competitive games before and I don't think it's a good idea to go back into another game when you just started to accomplish something amazing. You worked so hard just to throw it all away? Just how many times can you repeat the same mistake? How many times will it be enough for you to realize it's ****ing stupid. What do you live for? Is it not important enough? Is your self-worth not important enough to go all the way? You realize you do this again and it will follow you through out your LIFE because it's how you think about all of this. Do you quit when there's just a few months left of school just because you don't have "it" anymore? Who cares about that..

Anyways, life goes on whether you like it or not.. how you choose to live it everyday is your choice and I can't do anything about it. Just make sure your decisions are 100% what you want and not because of random ****.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Rubyiris has been banned so meh. He's an idiot. Seriously.

I don't think you can quit till you come hang out with the twins here in NM ;)

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
**** people who say they quit. I've been playing competitive for a year and by thier rigorous definition I still haven't started and probably never will. Youll still play dont give me this garbage.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
**** people who say they quit. I've been playing competitive for a year and by thier rigorous definition I still haven't started and probably never will. Youll still play dont give me this garbage.
Not everyone is ready for the truth. =)

Actually about that.... there was this one episode in Supernatural where people were forced to say the truth without any filtering since the god of truth was around town and all you had to do is wish for it.. the people that were hearing the actual thoughts from everyone else eventually either went insane or suicided. lolll. Even your closest friend said mean things to you...

Like in this scenario. Let's say you broke up with your GF and you had to talk someone... your friend would normally say: "It's ok I'm here for you, I love you.. etc." But if you were to hear the truth he would say something like: "You are ugly, you deserve to die"

Makes you think doesn't it? lol.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol wow those are some harsh words Kage. I'd never say that lol.

Me being completely honest would be me saying "F that girl! You can do way better. She's soon gonna realize what she lost!"

Top Bottom