• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

-QuesoKirby-

Banned via Warnings
Wow thats a lot of text xDDD

Welcome the the Melee boards QuesoKirby, have fun while you're here :)
Haha, and I meant every word! This community is already shaping up to be like a second family to me! <3

Thanks, Teczero! It means a lot! :)

P.S. Can I call ya Techie? :p

Also, nice to meet you Queso, ^^
WE FLY HIGH
NO LIE
YOU NOTICE
BALLIIIIIN
:awesome:

Nice to meet you, too! We’ll be besties in no time! :p

Ya Queso I am fairly sure Kage will be at Genesis2 :D
My bro and I shall be there as well. He and I are also magicians who love to perform at the big smash tourneys :)
SWEEEET! I hope the venue can handle a pair of magicians, a warrior and a Mexican marshmallow ALL UNDER ONE ROOF!!! :p

We gotta get together and hang out! Maybe show off a couple of magic tricks, eh? That’s such a cool hobby, haha. You think you could teach me a few tricks? I’ll be the best padawan ever, I swear! :3

Nice to meet you Queso! I'm sure we'll get to meet/chat later, and stuff. :)

Vman also like this^ (meeting Queso) ^^
Hey, V3ctorMan! How’s it going? The pleasure’s aaaaall mine!

Heck yeah, I’d love to chat! Feel free to hit me up anytime! :bee:
Queso likes this^ (meeting Vman) :p

See ya around town, my good man! :)

Yooo, Queso! Probably the best SWF introduction Ive ever read. Welcome, stay away from the Pound 5 thread lol, this community is very generous and caring, almost naive, but smashers are like family.
Haha, thanks KAOSTAR! It’s really nothing out of the ordinary, though! Everyone wants to feel like they belong to something bigger than themselves. I’m just lucky to have found a family this welcoming! <3

I propose a toast! A toast to new friends! ^.^

Haha ya don't worry Queso, the warrior will march down to Genesis 2 and conquer all who stand in my path! Also, let us all chill together. =D

Edit: I'm re-reading what you said Queso but I can't seem to put into words what I want to say.. It's like I'm completely inside your pace or something.. lol. What I feel right now, my heart is feeling warm but Idk why. I guess it's cool to finally see someone with so much enthusiasm, it's pretty awesome. However, if we ever meet in tournament I will show no mercy!!
It’s settled then, broski! We gotta hang out while we’re there, haha. That’d just make my weekend! :) Can’t wait! :p

Haha, don’t worry about it! For some moments in life there are no words! I totally get what you’re saying. All I can say is thank you. :)

No mercy, eh? I see why they call you ‘the warrior’! :p
If we ever meet on the field of battle you can expect the same from me! I’ll do my best! And may the best man win! :)

so ive been playing stepmania lately to help out those reflexes and i got a dreamland 64 song thats pretty fun, i was wondering if anyone has the zelgadis song he made way back in the day for shine blined cause i'd like to give it some arrows and **** :D
Duuuuuude! Shined Blind was like the FIRST combo video I ever saw! So inspiring! And heck yeah, the Fox remix was as catchy as they come!

I like how you took the time to put apostrophes instead of g's in your introduction!
What can I say; it was the flavor of the day! :p

so guys who's playing pokemon BW?
OH! OH! THIS GUY RIGHT HERE!!! :3

I just started playing White last Sunday and nailed myself a sweet lil Oshawott, but put the game down for the week ‘cause of school and stuff. >.< Ya know what they say, work before play! I’m looking forward to picking it back up this weekend, though! Cheren and Bianca are SO DEAD when I get them back for trashing my room! >:3

hey Queso! You can sleep right here next to me until we get that bed of yours set up... >.> <.< >.> :p

haha welcome buddy
YEAYUHZ, roommates! :p
I brought some popcorn and a couple of badly-dubbed Japanese monster movies! :3

OMFG! Sent shivers down my spine! :urg: I would've never thought Pokémon could be so scary! Makes you think, huh?

Y’all hear about the haunted Majora’s Mask cartridge?

http://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/2010/09/majora.html

Now THAT is one creepy futhamucka! :094:

L__

Smash Master
I definitely read the Majora's Mask one. That one was crazy omfg haha. Levels above the Poke`mon black version, for sure. Anyone know any other good ones?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
SWEEEET! I hope the venue can handle a pair of magicians, a warrior and a Mexican marshmallow ALL UNDER ONE ROOF!!! :p

We gotta get together and hang out! Maybe show off a couple of magic tricks, eh? That’s such a cool hobby, haha. You think you could teach me a few tricks? I’ll be the best padawan ever, I swear! :3

YEAYUHZ, roommates! :p
I brought some popcorn and a couple of badly-dubbed Japanese monster movies! :3

...you may very well be one of my favorite people ever... O.o

haha. And we can teach you a couple things sure :D

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol except Mango doesn't spell anything near that well.

But then again... it would be freakin hilarious.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ya he's pretty scrubby ;)

But at least he can perform magic tricks on the spot to everyone and anyone ;)
...care for me to state examples lol?

Top Bottom