• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Tec0. That'd be mean but funny too :)

And yay I finally get to meet VMan! I talk to you enough online but jeez.

Next question. Who wants to come to a NM tourney sometime in June :D free housing with the twins lol.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well then pleasure to meet you. Not sure exactly what to say but I suppose we shall meet someday for real, are you planning on going to any upcoming major tournaments?

Edit: You sound like the warrior type kind of guy.. someone who can follow his heart to the very end.. do you think you can handle the PRESSURE? =)

tw1n

Smash Champion
What is up Queso! Welcome to the smash scene! Let me give you the quick tour.

My bro and I are twins who love to socialize. Our room is right over there. VMan sleeps on the top bunk and don't drink the liquor in the fridge (that stuff is Kages).

Lol all jokes aside tho. Welcome. It is always nice to have a new person join the scene. Especially one so hyper and happy :D

Kanelol

Smash Lord
Kage's the warrior
The Twins are kind of like the twins from Superjail, but cooler
I'm Kane, I post random bull**** and babble incessantly
KK, Lovage, Joeplicate, Toph, Silent Wolf, and others are found exclusively in the condescending Fox boards, but will occasionally leave to pass judgment on us lesser beings
Choknater's ok
Your friendly neighborhood mods, Teczero and Victra, are usually pretty chill, even when they infract you
Sveet's what I like to call baller status
Vman's our token "way-too-nice" guy

I know I've missed some people, but that's a decent introduction, i suppose. You'll figure it out. Welcome, have fun, etc. etc.

-QuesoKirby-

Banned via Warnings
Well then pleasure to meet you. Not sure exactly what to say but I suppose we shall meet someday for real, are you planning on going to any upcoming major tournaments?

Edit: You sound like the warrior type kind of guy.. someone who can follow his heart to the very end.. do you think you can handle the PRESSURE? =)
Nice to meet you, Kage! Believe me, the pleasure's all mine! :)

You're the famed warrior of legend, yes? The elite Ganon main? I too share the dream of making it big one day. I'm sure you serve as an inspiration to many people, myself included! :) From what I've heard, you're kindhearted, humble and strong-willed. These are things that define a champion, inside and outside the game!

Haha, yeah. We've gotta meet each other someday! Though Canada's pretty far... :urg:
It's all good! A tournament sounds like just the place to make a new friend! Let's see...if everything works out, a few friends and I plan on heading up to NorCal for GENESIS 2! Are you planning on going? If you are, I'd love to meet you there! You sound like a swell guy. :3 Maybe we could hang out and get some friendlies in?

The 'warrior' kind of guy, huh? That's pretty sweet, haha. Thanks! :bee:

Yeah, I'm willing to follow my heart to the very end. I will stay true to this game and the friends I've made through it over the years. I also want to be the very best! I'm aiming for the title King of Smash! You better believe I've got the drive and dedication to make it there. It used to be a dream...something I would think to myself on occasion, "Gee, wouldn't it be cool if I was the best of the best?" It used to be some far-off vision, intangible to the touch and invisible to the naked eye. Since then, things have started to become clearer and I've embarked on the path of continuous self-improvement. I don't settle for 'it is what it is.' I'm always thinking how I could be doing better... not just in Smash but ALL aspects of my life. Now that dream is becoming a reality. My goal isn't some childish daydream during Math class anymore. I can see it, I can feel it! Becoming a champion will take some time, yes, but IT CAN BE DONE! IT WILL BE DONE!!!

That I can promise. :)

It's a pleasure to meet you too, Kage. See you at the finish line. :)

What is up Queso! Welcome to the smash scene! Let me give you the quick tour.

My bro and I are twins who love to socialize. Our room is right over there. VMan sleeps on the top bunk and don't drink the liquor in the fridge (that stuff is Kages).

Lol all jokes aside tho. Welcome. It is always nice to have a new person join the scene. Especially one so hyper and happy :D
Haha, nice to meet ya, Tw1n! You're a funny guy, haha. I have a feeling we're gonna be amazing friends! :) I brought a sleeping bag, where should I move in? :3

Thanks for the warm welcome! It means a lot, ya know! :) I'll see you around town!

Kage's the warrior
The Twins are kind of like the twins from Superjail, but cooler
I'm Kane, I post random bull**** and babble incessantly
KK, Lovage, Joeplicate, Toph, Silent Wolf, and others are found exclusively in the condescending Fox boards, but will occasionally leave to pass judgment on us lesser beings
Choknater's ok
Your friendly neighborhood mods, Teczero and Victra, are usually pretty chill, even when they infract you
Sveet's what I like to call baller status
Vman's our token "way-too-nice" guy

I know I've missed some people, but that's a decent introduction, i suppose. You'll figure it out. Welcome, have fun, etc. etc.
Hahaha, thanks for the lowdown! Nice to meet you, Kane! Gosh, that's quite a few new friends right there! <3 Gotta meet the family!

If you ever wanna babble about anything, feel free to hit me up! I don't bite, you know! :awesome:

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya Queso I am fairly sure Kage will be at Genesis2 :D
My bro and I shall be there as well. He and I are also magicians who love to perform at the big smash tourneys :)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^^;

*Vman likes this^

<3 you guys <3 also....

Nice to meet you Queso! I'm sure we'll get to meet/chat later, and stuff. :)

Vman also like this^ (meeting Queso) ^^

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Yooo, Queso! Probably the best SWF introduction Ive ever read. Welcome, stay away from the Pound 5 thread lol, this community is very generous and caring, almost naive, but smashers are like family.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya Queso I am fairly sure Kage will be at Genesis2 :D
My bro and I shall be there as well. He and I are also magicians who love to perform at the big smash tourneys :)
Haha ya don't worry Queso, the warrior will march down to Genesis 2 and conquer all who stand in my path! Also, let us all chill together. =D

Edit: I'm re-reading what you said Queso but I can't seem to put into words what I want to say.. It's like I'm completely inside your pace or something.. lol. What I feel right now, my heart is feeling warm but Idk why. I guess it's cool to finally see someone with so much enthusiasm, it's pretty awesome. However, if we ever meet in tournament I will show no mercy!!

DippnDots

Feral Youth
so ive been playing stepmania lately to help out those reflexes and i got a dreamland 64 song thats pretty fun, i was wondering if anyone has the zelgadis song he made way back in the day for shine blined cause i'd like to give it some arrows and **** :D

CloneHat

Smash Champion
Yoyoyo, my brothers! Queso's here: ready, willing and able to join the Smash community! Nice to meet y'all! <3

Here's a little bit about myself! :)

That's me in a nutshell! :awesome:

So how's everyone doing this fine evening? It really is an honor to be here with you guys. Just being here...in the presence of greatness... It's an honor! :)

I want to be a Smasher. There's more to it than that, though. I want to be a part of the community...the experience! To be smack-dab in the middle of a family of friends and rivals that spans the world over...what a feeling! It's a feeling like no other!

So I've decided to move into the Smash community to become a part of this family. I'm eager to jump in and get to know all of you! ^.^ We may be fierce opponents in the heat of battle, but at the end of the day, we all share a good laugh and love each other all the same - just like a real family.

What's up, guys. There's a new kid on the block! :)
I like how you took the time to put apostrophes instead of g's in your introduction!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm still playing Pokemon Heart Gold. I'll get BW soon. How much is each one now?

Top Bottom