• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey tw1n, your mother is so stupid she thought Meow Mix was a cats dance mix :p

just how many twins are there?!
At least one more :D

It's funny, people often think my bro and I sit next to each other on computers writing at the same time on here. He's actually in another state right now :p

choknater whats the pink stuff on ur chick's face?
Those are called lips. They come standard on most female make and models :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol we have that psychic connection that tells us when the other is posting. That way we can follow with the right posts.

Yo Twin_A! Your momma is so fat, Choknator has to take a train just to get around her!

TheGoat

Smash Ace
is that pokemon called unown? wtf? I ALWAYS thought it was unknown, even when i would catch them in the pokemon games....wow.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
I saw two things in there for sure. one more that I'm not positive about. I have a guess and in which case if I am right then daaaaaaaaang he works quickly. Hey bro, there is one thing I want to text you about with it that maybe you didn't catch. Something he said that 99% wouldn't notice :p

Oh yeah I'll answer how he did it, if you guys can tell me how Copperfield did this illusion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYlNi5pDeDU

Nah I'm just kidding, wanted to be funny :p

Hey tw1n, your mom is so fat she sunk Hawaii in the illusion.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
I saw two things in there for sure. one more that I'm not positive about. I have a guess and in which case if I am right then daaaaaaaaang he works quickly. Hey bro, there is one thing I want to text you about with it that maybe you didn't catch. Something he said that 99% wouldn't notice :p
I'm guessing it has something to do with "there are no trap doors in hawaii." Still, even with a studio next door I don't see how the hell he disappears. Perhaps he uses the mirror in the back / smoke to fall through a trap door without being noticed, but I can't add it up completely by any means. Definitely quick like you said.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol it is very impressive to say the least. Good stuff.

Yo Twin_A! Your momma is so fat, no magician can make something that big vanish!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Dippin. Guess I'm the only Vivi now!
But your avatar is freakin win!

Also Twin_A! Try topping that! Even Kage the Warriah insults her massive girth. Not even the splash insult can bring you back ;)

DippnDots

Feral Youth
i've repped vivi for a long time, and you're much more worthy of his magicalness. I've decided to start entering tournaments as darkwing duck too, it instills so much more fear in the hearts of my opponents than dippndots ;p

forum name will be the same tho

thinking of splash...

yo momma is so fat, her splash attack is always super effective

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Dippn. Thanks for the love and ya Darkwing Duck is too good.
Also the original joke he used was "Your mom is so fat, her splash attack actually does damage" lol.

Also wow Blue. Funny stuff :)

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
I was always under the belief that you could not taunt cancel in melee... but while toying around I figured out you could do it with doc lol.

I always discovered for the first time that taunts cancel your dash animation which made me feel really stupid lol.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
No I'll just say it. Notice how he said "I had you guys throw the ball until you were comfortable" or something along those lines. In reality he had them throw it once then said stop. It's a common technique used by magicians to make you think one thing happened when really it didn't. David (tw1n) did it to a bunch of smashers (15 or so) at Apex during a routine that had me busted up :p

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Those are green onions right? not celery.

My parents made the worst possible "chicken fried rice" the other night. The chicken was cut into 1in cubes along with 1/2in chunks of carrots and celery. And the rice to non-rice ratio was 1:2. On top of it all, the taste was so bad i almost threw up.

Luckily i went to a restaurant to buy sushi on my way home (my contribution to the dinner) so i ate a lot of that instead.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Hey Tw1n, your mom is so fat, she walked infront of the Apex livestream and when she finally passed Pound V had just finished. Funny, I thought PP had just lost to Armada? :p

KANE'S GOOD SONG OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6wORLIv9so

Ahh, Weezer. This is one of those songs that you can tell was created entirely by teenage angst. It has some sort of undefinable, intangible element that makes it one of "those" songs
The music video to this song is great too. I never really stop to click on all of your songs but I'm going to have to more often now. I love this song haha.

Twin_A's magic trick link of the day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_9PdzSyUHE&feature=fvsr

This is an awesome trick, however the camera glare at the beginnning makes it hard to see the cards. They're all blank however. Great trick.

tw1n

Smash Champion
That looks freakin awesome too! Mmmm... I also has rice and other fine delicacies today (thanks to the chef in my gf's family)

Home made flan done right = awesome!

Top Bottom