• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^DOUBLE POST.... My favorite part of this post.. is the

"whatever cancelling" I'm gonna start calling all my moves "whatever cancels" whenever I mess up.. and IM CLAIMING.. IT... i want that... name.. ok... so if you all mess up a move in a tournament... don't be like.. "ahhh I keep messing up", "i didn't mean to do that etc.."

be like... "dang I whatever cancelled" for each of you that do this... I will buy you soda and love you like forever and make you a combo video and stuff... ><

Remember "whatever cancelling" I' wanna be famous for that ^^; <33

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
yoshi would be pretty legit if he was good.

lolbut really with a not **** sheild and recovery we would be BEAST MODE.
and maybs a better grab. and make his eggshot better.

Aar

Smash Cadet
... why

I don't think you're crazy though, just stupid as hell. or just very secure
dropped the class(psychology), but I think INSANE CRAZY GUY is just awkwardly creative - coming from my own experience.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
he can only jump and air dodge! and if hes coming from low, u can either charge a move that will break his dj or force him over by edge hogging

air dodge is e-z to punish

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
So I was playing vs mode with a lvl 9 fox sometime ago. I was fox also. He held up his shield when I dair'd and I started pressuring his shield afterwards. (can't remember what moves I did since this was a while ago). I noticed I was pressuring his shield way too long for a cpu so I stopped and noticed he was holding his shield up w/ that little static inside the shield as if someone was hitting it. However, I wasn't even attacking him like there was some type of phantom hitbox. I was like wtf and his shield broke, and we started fighting again. This happened me twice while playing with cpus. Anyone wanna care to explain what happened.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
merkuri was the worst poster, i couldnt really tell if he was being serious sometimes and then i realized "man, he's really like this."

poor fella

Aar

Smash Cadet
So I was playing vs mode with a lvl 9 fox sometime ago. I was fox also. He held up his shield when I dair'd and I started pressuring his shield afterwards. (can't remember what moves I did since this was a while ago). I noticed I was pressuring his shield way too long for a cpu so I stopped and noticed he was holding his shield up w/ that little static inside the shield as if someone was hitting it. However, I wasn't even attacking him like there was some type of phantom hitbox. I was like wtf and his shield broke, and we started fighting again. This happened me twice while playing with cpus. Anyone wanna care to explain what happened.
y is no one responding? this is some ****!

DippnDots

Feral Youth
You could try the ritual for summoning magus420, you'll need two virgin goats, yes, they need to be virgins. Then you need an altar made of either skulls(Human, mind you) or marble and enough blood(any kind except virgin goat) to draw a pentagram with a surrounding circle that has a radius of 4 feet.

As far as chanting words, you only need to say "The black wind howls"

Doing the ritual in a high school auditorium will increase the chances of success.

Just to warn you though, summoning the master of smash knowledge always has a price, and if he doesn't know the answer, no one does.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I won't lie Dots. I tried that several years ago. It made a clone of me instead of what I was planning.
So many years later and I can't seem to get rid of him. Ahhhh!

tw1n

Smash Champion
I did try fire. He laughed. I tried drowning him. He laughed harder.
Although i did break his neck and back one time and that slowed him down for a bit (true story on the neck and back part lol)

DippnDots

Feral Youth
well if fire, drowning, and serious spinal injury don't work, the only thing I can think of is feeding him brussel sprouts, it won't kill him or anything, but it'll make him hate living at least :D

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hahaha good call! I will make him eat a great big bowl of brusel sprouts every single morning! (Weird Al reference)

P.S. There are so many Vivi avatars O.o

tw1n

Smash Champion
Top Bottom