• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
OK people I seem to have forgotten my wiimote at STIGMA. It has rechargeable batteries. If anyone picked it up, just PM me.

I'll do shoutouts later, quite busy lately.

joeyjoeyjoejoe

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry about it... As you may have worked out I have been using My Falco and Marth More then My Fox lately.
Its not really based on assault, more on the fact that eh, snake is getting pretty meh.

And yeah, I work that out every first round I verse you...

Splice

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:

Tedeth: I really feel i let you down, I could've given you much better matches than that. Sort of anticlimatic matches.

Nova: Your Ganondorf is amazing, and so are your other characters. I think you could've beaten CAO and placed much higher.
however...

CAO: Amazing job coming 3rd, that's just ****. Got so lucky against Haydino, GaW hates Bob-ombs, can't bucket break them very well. Good Job.

Haydino: Thanks for covering for me! We'll keep GaWs rep up real good. I hope i helped you a lot with MU's, probably should've stepped in to tell you some good Wolf CP's against Tedeth. GG's, our friendlies were tight.

Ledge: You stole my friendlies with Nova, and then Tedeth when I had to leave. You ruin everything, even in doubles :p

Scoot and Devil: Actually no, it wasn't Gary. It was the lights ;)

Luke: My bracket was like yours in the fact that i got 4 free wins and then Tibs and Tedeth, except you got no free wins. So if we swapped, I would've come last and you'd have been 9th. Pretty ********. Friendlies were fun, way too lazy to deal with Grenades in friendlies though lol.

Attila: :( Only two. I will always feel empty now.

Tibs: I didn't think you were camping at all lol. I could've won the Norfair match, i choked towards the end. If you're anygood with your CP's though it wouldn't have mattered. GG's, when i learn to catch those nana's with bair consistantly, it'll be much closer ;) And yes, please mentor me :)

Condog: I saw your matches against X and if i'm not mistaken I saw some pro-kirby ownage ;) Nice job with the
really blurry
photos.

Leisha: I didn't know Leisha Huggles spiked people to the floor at 40%...

Nix: I mindgamed you into walking into a birdcage and getting old people angry at you! raaped!

Afro: You make me want to switch to MK too... hmm... Next year :bee: GJ on 5th. If only you beat Attila ;)

Toshiba: Place lower than me once please. Stop being 1 point higher than me on the ranbats :mad:

Jei: How did you program the brackets like that? Spin the bottle? eeny meeny miny mo? jks Happy Bday.

Earl: Happy Bday also. You don't seem into it anymore :( You also looked really tired :ohwell:

Cake: I haven't trained your Toon Link like a true mentor, I've been busy trying to harness my GaW skillz. After Rocky I will main Tink and train you. Spamming Pits SideB was pretty good for you, your game with abhi was full of
very slow
mindgames. It was amazingly tense to watch.

Abhishekh: Come to more tournaments. You have obviously been learning things now just start putting them into practice.

JJJJ: Thanks for the friendlies. Charizard was pretty good
for landing 9's on

Alfa: Thanks for the friendlies, good Wario.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Low tier mains can't even beat low tier ****arounders. =P
im yet to lose a low tier tourny. like seriously, ive never not come first. that being said, lucas seems to come out a lot in tournys now days anyways...

shoutouts when im not outrageously tired from 4.5 hours sleep and 10.5 hours work and strong meds.

good night.

Afropony

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS:

Jei: We were amazing in teams, owning everyone that cp'ed us with Green Greens. I think we surprised eachother that we beat Tibs and Attila, didn't play that well in the finals but I don't think there's anyone we could lose against once Attila's gone :). Our tournament was good too, Mk's just to good against Pit.

Tibs: Doubles were great fun there were times where I was ****** you and then other times you saw through everthing I was planning on doing:(. Singles was good too, Mk gimps at like 60% are too good I might try Pit on you next time but I'm not sure. Thanks for the haircut complement :).

Attila: As I've said before doubles were great, your Fsmash kills were excellent lol. Wish we could've got in more firendlies before you go to Japan. Singles were really close, I couldn't think of anything to do against you when I was on the edge with you ready to use Utilt, jumping into it probably wasn't the greatest idea.

Ted + Luke: Nice of you two to come down to Melbourne, doubles was difficult against you two but also a lotta fun. unlucky coming last in singles Luke, the brackets were kinda screwed. Wish we could have had a couple of friendlies, maybe at Rocky if there's enough time :). Hope we can have some friendlies at Rocky Ted, I saw you ****** Splice.

Nova: I enjoyed the matches we had at the start of the day, your Ganon is amzing. Nearly beating Attila's Snake and then CP'ing his IC's with your Ice Climbers even though you'd never used them lol.

Splice: Don't pick up Mk, your G&W is fine as long as you keep you stay concentrated. We'll train up heaps over Rocky so that we're in peak condition too:).

Ledge: We need to meet up a few times over these holidays, your Olimar's getting a bit rusty. Wish we could've had some more friendlies it's always fun gimping you and looking at your facial expression :p.

Toshi: Can't believe we didn't get any friendlies in, I think that's the first time ever, we'll have to make up for it next time.

JJJJ: Friendlies were fun, your pokemon trainer is always improving.

Tanman: first match in singles, was good fun. I swear every T.V. was laggy to me except for two.

Nix: Thanks for the money :p.

Viva: We come up against eachother fairly often these days always fun versing you.

Alfa: How many characters are you using these days? Your Wario's getting good these days, just dn't CP me on Frigate, I love that stage.

Khoa: Nice talking to you wish we could've had more friendlies, maybe if you go to the meet at Nix's.

DS: Nice having friendlies with you at the end of the day. My Fox> your Fox :p.

Scott: Don't think your Falo can beat me so quickly, I was haf asleep at the end of yesterday. Good matches anyway.

CAO: excellent job coming third, every time I watch you play you're pulling bomb ombs or Mr. Saturns. just like everyone else has been saying I believe you are the chosen Peach:).

Cake: FSMASH MORE! If you see someone next to you tilt the Cstick in their direction, if they spot dodge Fsmash again, If they roll Fsmash the other way, if they jump in the air shield and then Fsmash. Seriously it's an amazing move :p. Apart from that your Pit is improving tremendously, keep it up!

TO's: You guys were great, X with his loud voice and Jei with the other stuff. Thanks for everything!

666th post! :devil:

ViVa

Smash Ace
Shoutouts (sorry if I forget anyone)

Jei and X: Another awesome tourney guys, thanks a bunch for organizing them!

Leisha: The epic quest for pizza was lol :p, You didn't know that I picked up diddy? LOL I thought you did :laugh: . And yeah the Pokemon battle was fun. ROFL at the random stuff you drew on the whiteboard XD

ExZen: It was nice to meet you dude :) Hope you come to more tourneys!

Timic: Yeah our games were kinda gay... Oh well, at least I know what to ban against wario now ;)

Afro: Yeah we played last time in singles and again this time, GGs your pit is too good.

Fun tourney, cant wait for rocky! :bee:

Vermy

Smash Champion
Alfa, Viva and J4, add me to msn.

Darkvermiis@hotmail.com

=D
Alfa I haven't seen you play since your admission, I'd love to have some matches against you, or even juist chat about tactics. =)

My msn is up there for anyone else who wants to talk tactics, I'm online for an inordinate amount of hours a day, and I never tire of brawl talk. Especially you J4, there's some PT stuff id love to share. =D

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Ok first I would like to say I am truly sorry for not seeding the brackets, reason being was that we started way after schedule and it really didn't help that we almost had 50 people in Singles and seeding would of just pushed the schedule even further.
With that out of the way....

RESULTS!

Doubles

1. Team 7 (Tibs + Attila) [Diddy Kong/Pikachu + Snake/Ice Climbers] 10 points
2. Consented **** (Afropony + Jei) [Metaknight + Pit] 8 points
3. Devil + Swordsaint [Wolf + Snake/Metaknight] 6 points
4. Team Hyper Power (Ledge + Splice) [Olimar + Mr. Game & Watch] 4 points
5. Star Force (Edge Games + DrixonSypher) [Snake + Peach/Marth] 2 points
5. Long Board Beach Riders Crew (Atlas + X) [Lucario + Fox] 2 points
7. Elysium (Luke + Tedeth)
7. Omegas of Boredom (Bryan + Nova)
9. Nameless (Viva + ExZen)
9. MetaGame (Khoa + Tanman)
9. KK (IceK + Mfrek)
9. Llama Farmers (Joey Joey Joe Joe + Toshiba)
13. Drowning Dinosaur (OceanX + T-Rex)
13. Rogue of Ersa (Cake + Sandy)
13. Dutch Cutedness (CAOTIC + Ricky)
13. Haydino + Alfa
17. Chocolate (Luke + Isaac)
17. Glasses and Not (Boss + IOwnU)
17. Sonic BOOM (Lee + Liam)
17. Lau (John + Johno)
17. Team Rob Huggles (Condog + Leisha)
17. Potplant Lobster (Vermy + Ugly)
17. Smash Noobs (Ahbi + Timic)

Turnout: 23 Teams (46 players)

Singles

1. Tibs [Diddy Kong/Pikachu] 10 points
2. Attila [Snake/Ice Climbers/Lucas] 9 points
3. CAOTIC [Peach] 8 points
4. Tedeth [Wolf/Wario] 7 points
5. Afropony [Metaknight/Pit] 6 points
5. Haydino [Mr. Game & Watch] 6 points
7. Nova [Sheik/Ganondorf] 4 points
7. Swordsaint [Falco/Snake] 4 points
9. Earl [Metaknight] 2 points
9. Jei [Pit] 2 points
9. Splice [Mr. Game & Watch] 2 points
9. Toshiba [Wario/Diddy Kong] 2 points
13. IceK
13. Khoa
13. OceanX
13. Ugly
17. DrixonSypher
17. Alfa
17. Condog
17. Ahbi
17. John
17. Devil
17. Lee
17. Leisha
25. Edge Games
25. Liam
25. Ledge
25. Mezer
25. Atlas
25. X
25. Timic
25. Kraz
33. Nixernator
33. Mfrek
33. Sandy
33. Cheese
33. T-Rex
33. Luke
33. Joey Joey Joe Joe
33. Vermy
33. Will
33. Cake
33. Tanman
33. ExZen
33. Johno
33. Viva
33. IOwnU

Turnout: 47 players

Small shoutouts

Attila: Zomg I finally did it. Just to be dramatic I managed it during your last tournament. GGs.

Afropony: Killed me in Singles, carried me in Doubles. True professional right here lol.

Scoot: Awesome Falco man, although I felt if I stayed Pit I could of had it. Johns out of the way, you ***** my Jigglypuff either way.

Luke + Tedeth: Never got to vs either of you 1v1 but thanks heaps for coming down. Just chose a bad month I guess what with the half day and unlucky brackets. Apologies.

Nova: Same, thanks alot for coming down it was good meeting you and seeing how good you are at this game.

Tibs: Congrats on 1st, earned every single win and the fresh $50 note that came with it. Props.

Splice: you are a funny, funny little person.

CAOTIC: Couldn't beat my Yoshi with Jigglypuff how does it fee.......oh right this was a Brawl tournament...good job lol...how are you so good at this game?

Soxxie: I heart you.

Oh and the other guy called Luke who had to enter Singles as "Kraz": You have some serious potential. I automatically figured that because I have never seen you before that our matches would be quick and easy but you sure shut me up. Hope you keep coming to these because I would love to see you improve like Earl did.

Anyway I just had a big day so Jei, out.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Thanks DS I'll have that fixed. On that note have I made any other mistakes regarding character's? Let me know as soon as possible please.

Also I left a few things out. First being X's promo "Bring a STIGMA Virgin".
We were totally ***** by that. I had no idea how much of a genius X was or whatever but that was by far the most new people at a tournament I have ever seen. The pot also sucked because of it ahaha.

Second was, I forgot to thank everyone for coming *blush* and wishing me a happy birthday. Thanks a heap I hope you all enjoyed the foodz. We should do that everytime (the food on the table, not wishing me a happy b'day every month *Devil*)
Happy birthday to Earl who's actual birthday was on Sunday and also Gary/Ledge, I had no idea it was yours until I read the shoutouts. Happy birthday.

swordsaint

Smash Master
1. Tibs- another win, congrats man well deserved, your diddy is really good :)
2. Attila- nice work attila, i thought i really had you in that first match, you just had a **** last stock and had a massive comeback on me, amazing work...infinite CGS suck xD.
3. CAOTIC- nice work cao! third with peach, stunning job
4. Tedeth- i dun liek you 4 nocking meh owt. good work ted, beastly wolf i tells ya
5. Afropony- everyones tired at the end of the day but sure ;) some good friendlies and **** doubles work with jei there
5. Haydino- i dont know you, and you seemingly (to me) came out of the blue with some good gnw, didn't play you but i saw some matches, top work
7. Nova- Great meeting you man! I didn't think you'd show, but alas you proved me wrong! Awesome Ganon and Sheik/Zelda, definately a top threat imo.
9. Earl- still haven't played you, this makes me sad
9. Jei - fun games jei, you might've had me in a third with pit, but now we'll never know :p i feel that i had learnt your pit pretty well after a couple of games and you'd probably learnt my falco, so it'd be close ^_^
9. Splice- didn't play you this time, but unlucky bracket at the end
13. OceanX- good seeing you again ocean, still love that mo
13. Ugly- fun games, this time in tournament, stick to ganon though, much more experience with it i reckon
17. Condog- we got some games this time, and it was so much better than losing to you on wifi xDDD
17. John- everyone had so many of you...oh wait you're a person? who's john? :p
17. Devil- had fun teaming with you, we did awesome, didn't get any singles with you and thanks for code geass R2!!!
17. Lee- sonic guy, pretty decent sonic mate, had some fun matches at the beginning of the day
17. Leisha- haha, your rob is getting pretty good imo, probably would've lost the second match if i didn't attempt that spike, i have to confess though, im awesome for it xD
25. Liam- good meeting you man, you hadnt played for a good month or so, so it's normal to be rusty. :)
25. Ledge- hardy har har har, revenge in doubles!! good work =P

25. Atlas- you touch me in weird places, i think i liked it lol . you're a funny man

25. X- another good tourney X, as nova said, you take control of the event and try your best to keep things on schedule....by resetting their wiis...
25. Kraz! haha came in to a match expecting something easy, and then i got omnigayed in a 1 vs 1 match with a grenade!!! how unlucky :(
33. Nixernator- i think we had friendlies, so if we did, GG's xD
33. Sandy- good meeting you paint, wasnt expecting you to show :)
33. T-Rex- can i say lol? good seeing you again =p
33. Vermy- needs more friendlies plox
33. Cake- good seeing you again, always so happy ^_^
33. ExZen- great meeting you sir lancelot, i dont know why you remind me of some generic knight xD
33. Viva- sorry i refused friendlies man, i cant remember why anymore but i hardly ever do it, i think i was doing something or about to, but extremely sorry, i'll make it up to you at rocky
33. IOwnU- you know you love my chain grabs xD

despite a poor bracket i had a lot of fun, was a bit stuffy in the venue but i had a great time

by far my best tournament yet, and even though it wasnt my best placing, im the proudest I've ever been of how i actually played compared to normal

melbourne scenes awesome, wish i lived there

Splice

Smash Hero
SS <3

The form of the shoutouts. The Melbourne love. Brings a tear to my eye it does.

You are right, my bracket was quite easy to flow with but then there was a catch... a deadly surprise awaiting me right before the finals.

ALSO, i didn't know it was your b'day Gazza! I'll get you something real good come Rocky yeah?

Nova

Banned via Warnings
melbourne scenes awesome, wish i lived there
Same. I can get so much more practice there as well (it doesn't bother me too much where I place anyway :p). Wish it didn't cost so much (flights and other stuff, not the event >_>). I'll definitely be attending another Stigma sometime after Rocky.

tedeth

Smash Master
Short shoutouts:

Tibs: You're a legend. Thanks for picking us up and taking care of us bro. Best host ever. Seriously. I think you were so self consious about being a bad host that you hosted us beautifully. )
Those first 2 matches were a bit gay with SDs from both of us. Pikachu can suck a ****. lol. :p

Attila: Why the **** did I play Wario against you on smashville? Like I don't even know what was going through my head. I love that stage for wolf. Massive brain explosion. Anyway man good matches. I hope you have a great time in Japan and get like totally amazing at smash. Good job man.

Luke Shatyeo: Hey there big fella? How you going champ? lol. Move to Sydney. Always fun chilling with you and laughing at spastics in their faces. We need as much synchronization in our doubles team as we have with our hated and contempt.

Scoot: That first match was so close man. We always have intense matches. You're playing alot better that you were acouple of weeks ago. Good to see. It's a pity we had to play eachother but thems the breaks I guess.

Splice: Yeah that dair spam didn't really work too well lol. Great to meet you. You're a really good G&W just need to be a bit less predictable and you'll be up there with the best of them in no time.

Haydino: Wow man I heard all this stuff about Splice's G&W but then I find another **** one down there? Yeah I really had trouble with the bair in the first match, couldn't get my timing right for it. I kind of picked up on it after that. I learned alot about the matchup though.Thanks for some good games man.

CAO: Third place. You're epic @ Brawl Cao. Thanks for taking us to that Thai place it was great. Still wanna try Nando's though. Maybe next time. Always good to hang with you man.

Ledge: Your Olimar is so good man. That being said he has alot of trouble with both the characters I play. I also know the matchup pretty well after playing Iso alot. Your Lucario's pretty impressive too.

Devil: I was pleased to see another good player waving the Wolf banner. We should trade ideas at Rocky. We had a couple of good Wolf dittos though. At least I didn't 3 stock you... oh... JV... :p

Everyone else I played: **** (insert name here) those were some fun matches. Good work, you're (insert character here) is ****. Can't wait to play you again.

Everyone I didn't play: **** (insert name here) we didn't get to play. Oh well, maybe next time. I hear your (insert character here) is pretty good. Play me at Rocky.

****ed up bracket: **** you ****ing **** ****. Go **** a ****ing **** **** ****er ****ing **** ****ety ****ing **** with a parking ticket.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok shoutouts

Attila the hun: good to see you again, didnt actually play you on the day but random matches back at yours was good, your lucas is ****ed up good. have fun in japan and bring back some crazy mad snake techs.

Tibs ribs: Thanks again for stuff, great matches too no matter what I do you come back from it and lay down the **** on me, grats on winning too.

Ted: chillin with you is the **** man, shame about those brackets for both of us but meh, your getting better and better and your di is ****ed. sorry for letting you down in teams with sd's and **** performance, butI'll make it up at rocky ;)

Splice: good to meet you man, your the maddest kid, I wish I was more like you when I was younger.
needs more players like you, less key spam and you'll be up there man.

scooter: good job dude, you earned that win, lets see what you can pull off at rocky eh?

cao: omg cao! your like my hero man, and you play so ****ing smart, I wish I had half the brain you have!
good job ****** with peach.

jei: didnt really talk to you or play yon outside of doubles but good job beating attila, your an old skooler, lets see revival of the pit **** plz?

luke atyeo: good job you **** scrub, you suck the pean. oh well, at least everyone is jealous of your placing ;)

afropony: good to meet you man, you did good in doubles, I wanted to play you some more...

X: good to meet you man, wish I got to play you more, your ****ing rad.

ledge: good oli man, I really had trouble getting up close and I doubt snake would have done much against you, those doubles matchs were good fun too.

Verm's: ahh vermy, your too good man, I had mad fun playing you in doubles and watching you lay down the pt/dk ****, your a mad guy to hang around, look forward to seeing you at rocky (also I'll annoy you later about making elysium hoodies and stuff)

tanman: didnt get to play you or talk to you at all... :(

earl: didnt get to play you either :(

leisha: good to meet you, fun doubles matchs, your robs not half bad see you next week (hopefully you'll be a bit calmer then eh? even just a little bit? no?)

nix: had some fun matches with you, but your heaps lols, wish we had more people like you in our scene.
lets see some nix trix at rocky. (dont worry, I have no idea what that means either)

condog: nice kirby, wish we coulda played some singles but whatev's, dunno if you know this but kirby can like 0 to 60% snake with some form of the gonzo combo. anyways you were cool too, nice to meet you.

ugly: wish I coula ganon ditto'd you, needs more dorf imo. rocky will be an epic showdown! expect church organs.

that asain guy who played peach who's name I cant remember: sorry about that <-, your peach was ****ing sweet as, out of all the doubles friendlys I player I enjoyed teaming with you the most.

people I'm forgetting: I have **** memory.

I enjoyed the melbourne scene, lots of cool people and a really great atmosphere, and a VERY noticable lack of johns and excuses, melbourne mans up.

also the cupcakes that someone took the time and effort to make were a nice touch, good job whoever did that and HAPPY BIRHTDAY JEI, I TOTALLY FORGOT TO SAY IT TO YOU!!!

edit- I <3 you ted, your ****ing ****

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer

i didnt use ice climbers in teams, not even once. lucas came out a fair bit though, cause lucas/pikachu are a totally broken combo.

Siyro

Smash Journeyman

i didnt use ice climbers in teams, not even once. lucas came out a fair bit though, cause lucas/pikachu are a totally broken combo.
Not actually true there attila. You used Ice Climbers against Edge and I when we counterpicked Luigi's Mansion, I was playing Peach and Edge was playing Ike. So you did use them once, haha

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Music, cupcakes and Fizzay Drank - I approve of this. Bring your mixes to Rocky - I don't know if everyone will agree to Indie/Alternative more than Vermy's tracks!

Thanks for all the shoutouts, wubs <3

I shoutout to everyone except Metaknight and Snake. </3

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
(Long) Shoutouts:

Tibs and Attila: Your teamwork in doubles is too good. Lucas + Pika is such a broken combo on such a broken stage, it makes me wanna cry lol. Grats on coming 1st Tibs. Your Diddy is awesome as usual =D Have fun in Japan Attila! Represent Aussie smash, yeah?

Cao: Such looooong matches. They make my head hurt. The mindgames too! Your mindgames are awesome! Coming 3rd without owning the game is the true test of skill. Such a pro. And to keep the trend going, you are the Chosen Peach.

Afro: Yeah we gotta get a few friendlies in before Rocky. Especially against your Metaknight. It looks sooo good.

Nova: WOW, whatthefreak. That Ganon... *shivers* It's so pro. Since you brought out Ganon in a tourney match
and beat me with it
, you have earned my highest respect. I was hoping you would pick Ganon again in the 3rd match because that was soo fun. Great matches.

Earl: Happy Birthday! Sorry didn't get to talk to you that much. Lets get some more Melee/Brawl friendlies next Stigma.

Jei: Happy Birthday! Those cupcakes were great! Your Pit is really enjoyable to watch, especially the doubles matches. Good thing I dodged you in the Singles bracket. Your Jiggs scares me.

Splice: How come I'm the only one that got a "Mad" smiley? Lets get some friendlies next Stigma. I wanna beat your GnW at least once =D

Khoa: Sorry for playing ghey (camping) against your Metakight. I only usually do that when the opponent shuts down all my options. Very solid Metaknight and very difficult to read.

OceanX and T-rex: Ocean, Your Tink is a combo machine. When you guys picked Pirate Ship, I thought this was going to be a loleasy match. But that Tink was serious business, especially in the water. Good job. T-rex, that spike on me in the water was sooo good lol. You're becoming really good with Marth each time I play you. Keep up the good work!

Tanman: Melty. It's sooo fun! Very close matches. I guess we were both rusty on that day lol. Your blockstrings are crazy and the corner ****! It's like every time I get out of the corner, you seem to get me back in somehow. Melty friendlies next Stigma, definitely.

DS: Fun Melty matches! Your Akiha was very solid, even when you forgotten half of her moves lol. Hopefully next Stigma, we can have some epic matches =D

Condog: Wow, your Kirby is awesome! Your playstyle is so unique that I can't read or get past your wall of pain. Very nice.

Ledge: Happy Birthday! It was like 2 months since I last played you? Very good player in terms of reading the opponent and the mixups. You also have a nice Lucario with his shield pressure and kill set ups. Since you discovered my noob strategy, I gotta change it!

Atlas: Mini TV is epic, and so are you.

Timic: Good Melee friendlies. Dayum, you're such a pro with ICs, with all the desyncs and whatnot. Good stuff.

Nix: Aww, forgot to get a few friendlies with you. I saw your Zamus though, and I must say, it's very very good in terms of mixups. We're going to get a few friendlies next Stigma.

Vermy: <3 your music. Oh, and cupcakes > muffins =P
(well, it depends on the type of cupcakes and muffins).

Melee shiek player: Sorry for not getting your name. You'll make it to next Stigma for some Melee, yeah? Fun matches =D

Those who I have forgotten: Sorry, I got a memory of a goldfish.

Woot Stigma in two weeks. Excited.

*runs*

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
Jei, you forgot that Scoot and I were Team Melbourne!

Much <3 to everyone i will do shoutouts but not right now since im at uni and should be learnding

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
Rofl, my only worry this time (I know, again), is that last time my over paranoid parents go over paranoid because I forgot to call them, and then they come at like 9PM and get all scared 'cos the Abbotsville Convent looks "Haunted".

Look forward to meeting/brawling some new people.

8D

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
My parents freak out all the time, they have this theory that ill be ***** anywhere i go. " NUU YOU CATCH A TRAIN LATE!! YOU"LL BE STABBED AND *****! LOLOLOL" Yeah its annoying having paranoid parents, but i guess its better than them not caring at all xD

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
What Leisha said ^^
I have parents that never cared and makes me QQ.

Quick question: who the hell got my girlfriend into Melty Blood? You sick bustards what did I ever do to you?

Abhi once again you live like 5 minutes away from me and Khoa you really should meet up with us for some frosty chocolate friendlies.

Dekar: show your pretty face to the next STIGMA for some team practice right before Rocky yeaah? I had a pretty sweet teams offer that I had to turn down so you better not be rusty ;)

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Ok so my meats meet is on.
Time: 10am-6pm ON FRIDAY THANKS JEI. Lol
Place: 27 Ludbrook avenue Caulfield south. Get off at gardenvale station, turn left and walk down gardenvale road until you see kooyong road turn left again and right into Ludrook. (alternatively Call me and I'll show you the way)
Cost: Lol

It'd be nice if someone tells me how to run tournies we'll have a mini one. And bringing food would be nice, theres a gas station and KFC near my house but it'd be nice to not have to leave ^_^. Capping at 10, preferably not more than 8 tho.
so far I've got
1. Splice
2. Afro (are you coming?)
3. Condog (Laatttteee)
4. Trex (mebbes?)
5. Mfrek (maybe)
6. Haydino (maybe)
7. Khoa (yayyyyy)

If any of you can't or don't wanna come just PM me. =)

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I might come depending on what day..

edit: Friday dammit, I have work.
I could take the day off but I really can't afford it...Lord, why do you mock me so?

_X_

Smash Lord
SHOUT OUTS

@Smash Bros - You're a pretty cool guy, you play smash bros and doesn't afraid of anything. GG

Out Of Staters

@Nova - Apparetly you're a beast but I'm yet to see you paly, thanks for coming anyway bro!
@Scoot - You and Devil cleaned up, thanks for coming AGAIN. Melbourne loves you now <3
@Luke - I only played you in Melee, >_>. You're a pretty cool guy, you play smash bros and doesn't afraid of anything. We'll get some drinks at Rocky ; )
@TedEth - You play SO differently to Devil. Need moar games, whooped me on Smash Ville >_>

Thanks for coming guys, we really do appreciate it. And sorry about the brackets, we were rushed and out of time.

Super People

@Vermy & Uggz - We all love you and your epic epicness. Stay epic. Thanks for helping make these events as epic as they are. Nice work with Anti-lag win cables on the T.V Dan.

@Tanman - You don't have to put on the red light *music note* >_>. Thank you so much for bringing your equpiment and taking the time to record peoples matches, we REALLY wub you for it <3

@Jei - They say you're 80% cooler now <3 Another job well done.

Smash0rz

@ConnDogg - </3 Owned me, what can I say. We never hang out any more, what's up with that. I though we had something special :' (

@TedEth - </3 I got x2 owned. DON'T YOU WUB THE FOKXY!!!

@KO - <3<3 Thanks for coming!!

@The Rest: <3

X EDIT

To our Winner Tibs <3s. You and A' stole the entire day again!! Well done and I hopes you wub your monies ^_^

BIG <3 to Attila because he leaves for the east towards Japan to learn many things. We all hope you have a magical and safe journey though Japan and your studies. You're supers sexy and we love you long time, see you in 6 months <3

AND YOU SHOULD ALL LOVE JEI'S NANNA FOR CUPCAKES!!

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Quick question: who the hell got my girlfriend into Melty Blood? You sick bustards what did I ever do to you?
Your just Jealous cause your no good at it : P

On the other note, my parents care but not over the top paranoid, it's awesome <3

And to stay on Topic:
Shout outs...
Tibs: 0 to Death my Marth with Pika? WTF? Crazy as man, It was an honor to get my butt completely kicked by you, haha. Gunna be scary when I finally encounter you in Singles.

Attila: Snake and Icies are Broken! haha, good games, Glad I finally got to have a couple of 1V1 before you left. Just need some practice against Icies and The matches could become really interesting I reckon.

Ledge & Splice: You Guys have become a lot better as a Team, I was not expecting that at all. Edge and I will Really have to train up.

JoeyJoeyJoeJoe: Fun matches and sorry about picking Falco against you...

Earl: I have now learnt my Fox can not fight your MK, lol. Good games man.

Mfrk: I picked Peach because I wanted to play her, not because you selected Olimar. Was fun fighting a snake with her though, and tough Break on that Shield break on the third round.

EdgeG: I really, really didn't want to knock you out : (

Vermy: Why didn't we have any friendlies, this is unacceptable. haha

Ugly: Are you colourblind by any chance? jk. Was fun to team with ya for those friendlies.

Afropony: I told you I have lost every Fox Ditto I've played, haha

Timic: So many Bites and Forward Smash O_O

Toshiba: Was great fun playing Melty against ya. Was finnally starting to remember everything, Kinda funny how I didn't win till my control stuffed up XD

Out of staters: I didn't verse any of you guys : (

Also, I won't be at the next Stigma due to work needing me so goodluck to all those attending.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
People!

While coming up with the next schedule X suggested pools this month. I liked it so that's what it's gonna be.
The schedule hasn't been decided yet but we're thinking:

Low Tier/Scrambled Eggs/Something else > Doubles > Pools > Singles Bracket (Top 2 or 3 from each pool depending on numbers.)

Should be good for all of our new comers to get a few more games...hopefully we get a few more televisions than last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom